Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When you sense she is dating others

Pm856

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellaz.

What's your approach when you're dating a chic, everything is fine and then you sense she is talking with someone else and getting more into him and is pulling away from you? Do you keep approaching her or do you pull back?

Pm856

Don Juan
Reaction score
We've been hanging out lately and she's been contacting me a lot etc. Things were progressing into a relationship or smth. We havent been talking since thursday but i see her online every 15 minutes or so, same ****ing pattern she used before we were talking more often. She is predictable.

Nah bro, i would never ask her anything ot even push for a relationship. Thats her job

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing that you can do about it , except you also talking with other girls , or at least making her think you do

Pm856

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit her up and invite her out Tuesday night. Don't invite her out tonight. That's too thirsty.

If she responds with a 'i already have plans', and doesn't counter...just move on.
We'll both leaving town on tuesday. Man i get tired or this..feel like pulling back. There are other signs she shows that she is playing me. Long story short: she is flaky and i wanna pullback. Tired of this crap

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We'll both leaving town on tuesday. Man i get tired or this..feel like pulling back. There are other signs she shows that she is playing me. Long story short: she is flaky and i wanna pullback. Tired of this crap
I would pull back if i were you.
I pull back at the first sign of a dip in her engagement. If she is indeed talking to someone else, then if you pursue you will further erode her interest in you. Women desire what seems unavailable. An available guy isnt attractive to them. Make yourself unavailable (decrease your supply) to starve her market and raise her demand and value of you.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At this point I honestly have no advice to give except to find new girl(s) and don't invest any more into this girl unless she initiates things.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you get to a point where she is highly attracted to you, then the best you can hope for is that she ignores the other d!cks being thrown at her
Ehh hope is a bad mindset tbh. You know your the best she can get. Shes lucky she met a guy like you. That with even all the options thrown at her, you know (truly. Not something you just try to tell urself) you are the best she can possibly get. If you dont believe this, then you need to work on yourself, so you believe in yourself.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing is I never worry or even think about this as a possibility. Because I have the mindset I just typed above :)

Pm856

Don Juan
Reaction score
I respect that, but it's delusional. You have to accept what women truly are, not what you hope them to be.

Most women are Fallen cumm dumpsters. I filter for low notch, virginal women, because of how revolting I find slvtty women....and clean-ish women are out there. There are many, many slvt-tells to looks out for. I'm also quite good at getting women to reveal their sexual past to me, by coming across as a non-judgmental guy. If you know what to look for, then you can filter them out quite effectively.

I know many guys who like slvts/don't care if she's a slvt, and I see this as Beta.
How would you define a slvt in this case bro?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hey fellaz.

What's your approach when you're dating a chic, everything is fine and then you sense she is talking with someone else and getting more into him and is pulling away from you? Do you keep approaching her or do you pull back?
Always pull back. Chasing never works. Find other women to date and talk to.

Pm856

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you guys say that its possible to save a situation where the chic thinks she is better than you after you've been too available or initiated kisses more than her?

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellaz.

Don't next her as there's no reason to, but dial down the attention a notch or two.

No one can stay "up" and engaged 100% of the time.

Maybe she's seeing other guys, but maybe not. Women are like waves; they go up and down whether it's another guy or not. Give her a little space and let her breathe. See what happens. It's nothing to get mad at, it's perfectly normal. Can't tell you how many times earlier in my days of dating I was convinced the girl I was dating was seeing someone else, etc., and was proven 100% wrong in almost every case. I did some stupid s*it back then, lol.

Lots of guys here will tell you it's another guy, low IL, whatever - and that's not guaranteed. She's likely just being a "wavy" woman. Start pushing and she will run, though.

Don't let your emotions get the best of you. Nothing to be "sick of" as she's a woman and it's natural. Stay busy with your own life, betterment plan, and goals.

Women should NEVER be a man's focal point in life, only a small side-dish.

Good luck.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
only by pulling back

you know, every long term relationship I've been in had a period of pullback in it a few months in. They are constantly reevaluating the relationship and they don't get rid of orbiters until well after the exclusivity talk. I just pull back as well and they come back stronger than ever before until we break up. You shouldn't really be panicking here.
There always will be a pullback. It's just how women are. Confident guys give space, needy guys freak out and try to chase. In some ways how you handle that determines whether she wants to continue or dumps you.

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellaz.

Don't do anything. Enjoy your life and she will pick up on this. It's not uncommon that she starts gravitating towards another dude. His wifi-signal may be stronger than yours at this moment. Women always connect to the strongest signal.

But get this, most men don't know the first thing about women. If he starts to fall for her he'll make a lot of mistakes and his signal won't be as strong anymore. So, make sure yours didn't show any signs of neediness or weakness while she was flirting and dating that other fellow.

As I said, she will pick up on your mindset and frame and won't forget this when things go south with mister loverboy. She'll start to wonder.. how is PM856 doing (I hope she doesn't call you this btw).. haven's heard of seen him in a while and according to his FB and instragram he's having a lot of fun.

This is your only chance at getting her back man. Chasing is losing. A rabbit always runs from the hunter. Showing any signs that she got to you by hooking up with that other guy will lower her attraction for you aswell. She wants a man who knows he can replace her at any time.

Hope this helps

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we
Judging by my experience and tik tok, you can't tell if a girl is a slut based on appearance or even attitude alone.
The only way to do have a somehow clear version about herself is for her not seeing you as a possible bf

no matter how much your skill in making her talking about her past , she will just omit all the things that does not qualify her as a gf

the key is to be Seen as a lover from the get go , otherwise you will never know the truth

Pm856

Don Juan
Reaction score
She came tries to continue a discussion now after i asked her how she is doing briefly after four days then i went silent again when i felt she is still pulling. She wrote at 10 pm. When would be a good time to respond to this? Im thinking like the day after at 6 pm. Im keeping myself busy and on my purpose.