Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When You Realize Why She's A Single Dime

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys ever run into that situation when you realize why the girl of your "dreams" was single in the first place? Like that fatal flaw that just brings you back down to Earth and all of a sudden your paradigm has shifted. She was so submissive and so loyal but then you find out why she NEEDS to be that way. What a letdown and this has happened to everyone I know.

A good friend of mine just recently found out his hot, friendly GF has herpes and he was so broken about it. Hell I would be too. Man that sucks for him. He's unsure of what he wants to do. Herpes isn't the end of the world I suppose but that's kinda disgusting.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Herpes is a downer for sure but things could be way worst

To me most back to earth moment are when they stop pretending that they are sane and the crazy come out.....did not meet one without that crazy part yet

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me most back to earth moment are when they stop pretending that they are sane and the crazy come out.....did not meet one without that crazy part yet
Got any small or large examples?

tony.shai

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a good looking girl is single there is always a reason why, it's rarely if ever a good reason.
Agreed. Or perhaps tried LTR with a Chad who dumped her and now "wants to be alone and avoid drama" meanwhile chasing more Chads. I think actually if in the peak SMV, could be a huge red flag for LTR?

Billtx49

Reaction score
When you discover her previous female social circle and realize that they no longer talk to and socialize with her……
Usually her previous cheating on a major commitment like marriage or serious cohabitation, or they already found that she’s a hoe before you did….

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You guys ever run into that situation when you realize why the girl of your "dreams" was single in the first place? Like that fatal flaw that just brings you back down to Earth and all of a sudden your paradigm has shifted. She was so submissive and so loyal but then you find out why she NEEDS to be that way. What a letdown and this has happened to everyone I know.

A good friend of mine just recently found out his hot, friendly GF has herpes and he was so broken about it. Hell I would be too. Man that sucks for him. He's unsure of what he wants to do. Herpes isn't the end of the world I suppose but that's kinda disgusting.
How does he know that he doesn't have da herp already? The dude should get tested.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got any small or large examples?
Idk might just be me but i always end up seeing a side of them where they become extremely emotional they cant even think straight.

From my limited experience, its when they start getting attached, it seems like they have a hard time handling the fact that they are not in control of me, they get extremely emotional and overthink everything.
Its like they end up shooting themselves in the foot.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Idk might just be me but i always end up seeing a side of them where they become extremely emotional they cant even think straight.

From my limited experience, its when they start getting attached, it seems like they have a hard time handling the fact that they are not in control of me, they get extremely emotional and overthink everything.
If you look at it by stepping outside of it, you can see why it’s this way. Good observation by the way.

Just observe her. She knows that things should be a particular way. Feminine centric. She is programmed daily with it and silly boys validate daily. Yet when it makes her unhappy or it doesn’t work...there is some serious turmoil there.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you look at it by stepping outside of it, you can see why it’s this way. Good observation by the way.

Just observe her. She knows that things should be a particular way. Feminine centric. She is programmed daily with it and silly boys validate daily. Yet when it makes her unhappy or it doesn’t work...there is some serious turmoil there.
Yes not that hard to understand,her overthinking about me and her say it all.
It is a investment for her.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I try to tell guys on here. A woman is a sum of many variables that comprise far more than her looks. Just because she's a hottie doesnt mean she isn't crazy, lazy, a drunk or druggie, or a whole host of other negative things. Guys just see the looks and then say she's a 9 when if you take all the other things into account she's a 4 or 5. If you're just looking for a fvck buddy or fwb then it may not matter, but anything else and it certainly does.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a chick knows she is that hot, the narcissism gets in the way. She will exhibit all kinds of bad behavior and the effort then isn't worth the reward.

You can bang her but you have to make sure you dump her before she gets too crazy. It's too bad so many guys are trying to get in between her legs. She uses this to manipulate and get what she wants, making her practically undateable because she doesn't the know the meaning of compassion.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pretty damn spot on with me and my GF. She literally loses her **** over little things, and it's always around the time when I'm either leaving on a work trip, or let her know in advance I'm not staying at her place and a few other things I've experimented with. But she def can't keep herself composed.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats funny because the guy im coaching through his breakup of 22 years. After he got off his begging knees and took a step back and played the game right and his girl did this emotional break down, he then realized it was his blue pilled beta ass causing the entire fcking break down to begin with.
The short version. He was looking at himself in the mirror through the women he trained...

There's a flip side to every story. Or 3 sides they say.
So his girl acted right after he behaved correctly?

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Omg yes.

One time I dated a girl who was a dime that among other things, had major self esteem issues.

I first found out when I complimented her saying she looked pretty. She looked at me stunned, and then put her head down and ignored me. When I later asked her about it she said that she doesnt feel comfortable receiving compliments.

I don't mind short-term dating girls with glaring issues like that, but I would be concerned about having a kid/marrying them.

OldSlowPoke

Don Juan
Reaction score

Whats wrong with herpes? Most people who have it don't know. Cold sores are herpes. I have herpes and aside from a tie to weak link to Alzheimer's (which is also called type 3 diabetes so we aren't exactly sure) I don't see any problem with it. Externally most people do not show signs of it.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably not what you were thinking, but I know this dime piece she is black and Venezuelan, long flowing hair, 5’8, the roundest booty you have ever seen, a stomach that looks like it’s photo shopped and perky c cups.. could legit be the lead girl in any music video..

She has a terrible body odor. It’s not because she is dirty she legit takes showers it just comes from her pores or something.. she smells like a moldy basement when she walks pass it’s nauseating,it’s so weird..

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I truly believe in the multidimensional factor optimization theory in female value & attainability. That otherwise desirable gal that doesn't blow you off has some flaw to keep her single, except for the situation where she is temporarily single or alternatively has very recently decided to go into full-wall-avoidance mode. It's like when you are at the grocery store and you see one remaining can of stuff you want to buy, and it's got a big dent that makes you weary of botulism. :eek: