Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When You Realize Why She's A Single Dime

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, if herpes is the worst "fatal flaw" your friend's chick has, he's lucky. If she's a hot AF dime piece, have your friend PM me her number and I'll take care of her alright.

I've dated girls with herpes. Big f*ucking deal. Some of you guys are so damn squeamish and remind me of when I was in 3rd grade and you pointed at a girl and yelled "kooties!," like some made-up disease.

Herpes is a skin condition. That's it. Fatal flaw? Hardly. Meds work and so does avoidance around breakouts which happen much less frequently as years go by. L-lysine controls it. The stigma is 100x worse than the actual condition.

90% of people with herpes type II never show symptoms. So unless you're an incel, you've probably been with someone who has it and doesn't know.

Last edited:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing like having move through life having to let girls know. "Oh by the way i have herpes but the stats say you wont get it" tralonust me"

Or an OLD profile. "Herpes seeks same"

Dam rock no thanks ill try to avoid.
String, I get what you're saying. OP said this girl was a dime (hot, high-quality girl) and that HSV was her only check negative, so far. My point, though a bit tough as per usual, was to not discount her based on that fact alone. It's a condition that can easily and effectively be managed. Perception is much worse than the condition, as these posts are proving.