"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

WHen you forget her name....

Joined
Dec 7, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Vincent
ooo saucy
dont tell me u getting scared ??? *three question marks* lol
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

ego

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
150
Reaction score
1
I went to some party with my friend and meet this girl. After i've been talking to her, dancing, and some making out, i wanted to get her number - I could, however, not remember her name.

I didn't feel like asking "hey whats your name again?" (since I already asked it twice, and didn't want to joke about it again). What I did to solve this problem was telling my friend to walk up to her with me, and introduce himself. He should then, shake her hand and ask for her name when introducing.

[Me, standing next to the girl and my friend]

Friend: Hi. I saw you meet my friend, what's your name?"
Her: Blah blah blah
Friend: Cool.

And it's as easy as that. At least if it comes to a situation that's common with that one.

Another one I've used to get the girls name a second time is, after a number close, handle your cellphone to her and telling her to enter the number on her own.

"Hey...take my phone and enter your number with your name in my phonebook."

Another thing to do is asking her for the number, write it on the cellphone, and then ask her what you should write as a name(ask in a c&f way).

She'll probably go something like;

"Just write my name"

If it's like the this you could just ask "Oh, so what's your whole name?".

She'll hopefully say her First name, middle name and then last name.

Once she says her first name you could interupt her gently and say "Oh I already know your first name." (Remember to be c&f).

Let her finish telling her the middle and last name, and then tell her that she got a cool middle name, and that you will enter her first and middle name in your phone to remember her.

Voila. Now you got it.

If you dont feel like doing anything like this you could just say:

"Hey... what's your name again?"

:p
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by StepItUpAnotch
dont tell me u getting scared ??? *three question marks* lol
Scared of you???

Well I got something you should be scared of ;)
 
Joined
Dec 7, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Vincent
Scared of you???

Well I got something you should be scared of ;)
Oh, you such a naughty boy!:D
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
Good one, ego

Introducing a friend, yes.

Another thing I do when a gal whose name I forgot is with one or more friends of hers, is simple to listen to the convo until her name comes up. It almost always does.
 

Gollum

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Here's a solution a female friend of mine used, after waking up in the guy's bed

Her: *laughs*
Him: What?
Her: I bet you can't remember my name!

She made him guess it, giving him **** the whole time. A few minutes later, she pulls out her phone and says "so, what's your name?"

Of course if you try this on a girl and she *can* remember your name, you're more ****ed than you were before :D
 
Top