"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

WHen you forget her name....

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
guys what do you do?
i'm proud to say i've upped the number of female contacts i have, but i'm not too good with names, and i've already started forgetting the names of the ones whom i wasn't too interested in, other than social proof or befriending (to hook me up with her friends later)
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2001
Messages
1,130
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Did you ever see that episode of Seinfeld?
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
I also use to have a problem keeping track of all the chicks that i had met/been with etc.... So what i found to help alot is to make a note of her name on your phone next to her number...

And if there are too many chicks, then make a list on your pc, i have many of those, and they tend to come to good use;)
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by MsThang
Did you ever see that episode of Seinfeld?
And people say we have lame posts :p




Just kidding. AHHH DON'T EAT ME, AHHHH


If you weren't interested why does it matter? You are the social proof, you don't need chicks to prove you're a man.
 
Joined
Dec 7, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0

Giving you this piece of advice is against my religion but here goes anways.

Just call all your girlfriends the same pet name.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by StepItUpAnotch

Giving you this piece of advice is against my religion but here goes anways.

Just call all your girlfriends the same pet name.
What happens if you run into an ex and can't remember her name, so you just call her by her pet name while you are with your girlfriend with the same pet name :p
 
Joined
Dec 7, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Vincent
so you just call her by her pet name while you are with your girlfriend with the same pet name :p

You must want to get pimped slapped! :p

lol she's an EX why would you WANT to remeber her name silly!

NOW CHECK MATE!

 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
Originally posted by Vincent
What happens if you run into an ex and can't remember her name, so you just call her by her pet name while you are with your girlfriend with the same pet name :p
Silly boy. You don't introduce your ex girlfriend to your current girlfriend. (Or at least you don't call her by name!)

When I was still with my ex, I could tell whenever we'd run into someone whose name he'd forgotten. He just wouldn't introduce me. So I'd do him the favor and say jokingly "oh he's so rude... hi I'm ____" Then the person would introduce themselves & he'd know their name. (This doesn't work with ex-girlfriends).

Stolen from Tucker Max:
When you've forgotten the name of the girl you just woke up in bed with... you sneak out of bed while she's still asleep, and go through her purse til you find her wallet & ID. (This backfired on him once though, lol).
 
Joined
Dec 7, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu

Stolen from Tucker Max:
When you've forgotten the name of the girl you just woke up in bed with... you sneak out of bed while she's still asleep, and go through her purse til you find her wallet & ID. (This backfired on him once though, lol).
lmaoooo thats totally a bad idea

What about tell her you need her address for your new palm pilot? Oh How do you spell your name again??
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
Originally posted by StepItUpAnotch
lmaoooo thats totally a bad idea

What about tell her you need her address for your new palm pilot? Oh How do you spell your name again??
No way, what if her name is Sue or something simple like that. "Ooooh okay, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't spelled 'Soooooooh' thanks" LOL. And most guys I date don't even get my home # let alone my ADDRESS!

Note: The only reason the purse thing backfired for him was because he looked in the wrong purse! (His roommate had had a chick over too). He was rushing so he didn't check the PICTURE on the ID, just the name... So then he says "Good morning Stacey" and she's like "Who is Stacey?"

Read it, he's hilarious: http://www.tuckermax.com/tuckersneaky.html
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Joined
Dec 7, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
*dead @ that article

Funny Sh*t :D

Sometimes the truth also works. I use it all the time

Me: "I'm sorry, I dont remeber your name" *flashes boobs*
Him: ......... damn I forgot my own damn name...

lol
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
Originally posted by StepItUpAnotch
*dead @ that article

Funny Sh*t :D
Browse the site a little bit. He's awesome. If I was a DJ he'd be my idol.
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
First off, BECOME good with names. It will serve you well.

But if you do happen to forget a name, it's really very simple.

"You know what? I'm sorry, but I'm one rude motherfvcker. What was your name again?"

Don't say it in a lame, the world is coming down on you way. Say it in a playful, yet serious way. After she tells you, don't dwell on it. Just move on with the conversation.

Works for me.

Drop the games and come clean.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Dec 7, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0

Once this guy I was dating had forgotten my name...

They never found his body since

*whistling*
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
Stolen from Tucker Max:
When you've forgotten the name of the girl you just woke up in bed with... you sneak out of bed while she's still asleep, and go through her purse til you find her wallet & ID. (This backfired on him once though, lol).
Lol, that guy is my hero.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by StepItUpAnotch
What about tell her you need her address for your new palm pilot? Oh How do you spell your name again??
One of my friends used that on me, didn't work to well considering my name is Mike.
Originally posted by StepItUpAnotch
Sometimes the truth also works. I use it all the time

Me: "I'm sorry, I dont remeber your name" *flashes boobs*
Him: ......... damn I forgot my own damn name...
I do believe we'll need some pictures to see if this works or not.
 
Joined
Dec 7, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Vincent

I do believe we'll need some pictures to see if this works or not.
Meet me on yahoo at 7:00pm EST :p imm pms u my handle when I sign back on later

One of my friends used that on me, didn't work to well considering my name is Mike.
Mike can be spelled in many different ways.. like mik or mic... well no im just making sh1t up now lol
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by StepItUpAnotch
Meet me on yahoo at 7:00pm EST :p imm pms u my handle when I sign back on later
ooo saucy
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top