Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When you feel good, confident... women feel insecure. Is there any relation?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll also add that the more you don’t chase your goals and sacrifice the time you need to spend on them for someone else’s goal, you literally reduce your own. I’ve had interesting realizations about this lately.

As an analogy, it’s like the flow of energy. It can only be transferred or changed. You have a finite amount of energy. By spending time on things that are not your own choosing or passion, you reduce your own goals in favor of another’s. You sacrifice your value as a man and being to increase the value of another. Your energy (state, being and value) is being transferred, then changed (goals are sacrificed and personal integrity/value is given to someone else).

Under no circumstance are you to do this. Do not be malicious toward your fellow mankind, but do not sacrifice who you are either. You do not owe anybody your own value and integrity. They need to cultivate their own.
This is really true. I face that looking to some past experiences and how I gave up on my dreams and goals only to satisfy a woman or my parents... or even just to don't be rejected by someone. Now I can see how much it cost to me.

And breaking down this negative mindsets involves deconstruct a lot of things imposed on me since my childhood.

There is also a big relation with my dad: everytime I was single he made like a psychological terror and tirelessly tries to say things to pick up on my weak point, so I can follow his model (getting married and live a family style life, as he says). His speeches are all about guilt and blame... and when I was going through a weak period, then those words worked. Now I know he never wanted any good from me... everything he says I can see how manipulative it is, and fortunatelly I'm dealing better nowadays.

PS.: I think he just want me to be as unhappy as he is with his marriage or pusue some kind of security he thinks he got. I see he treating my mother like rubbish literally.

But it stills plays a rule and it will take some more effort to break those things.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are insecure as ****kkk. They know her SMV shelf life is short lived be it seeded in her subconscious or unconscious mind.

Women age like bread and milk.

Men age like a fine wine.

Women are lazy slobs more times than not. Its why most are bulking season after 23. Its why they study women studies and other useless **** like women studies or left handed puppetry lulz.

This is not rocket science.

The same behaviour that gets her moist gets the next girl wet. Furthermore, women tend to be more socially savy and calibrated then. Men. They recognise other women being dtf.

Rsd Tyler has vids on women poison dropping and shaming alphas. A life time will break down anybody. Its based upon fear of loss so she tries to bring him down in order to maintain place holder status.IIts why you see mostly toxic relationships and low testosterone men cucked by the wife who usually out weighs her husband by several hundred pounds.

Be cognizant of the poison drop. Next any woman for it.HHer reaction to your come up is telling. Disrespect means next.
Interesting!

"who usually out weighs her husband by several hundred pounds" : and I think they all like that. Since a man is fat and not attractive, its not a treat anymore.

The same I can see some really hot girls on LTR with feminized men. It's like you can see on their face when they post some pics on social media. It's the same facial expression. And it's like a sad guy or a castrated man.

About this poison, is this related to: A woman adopting a fragile and weak posture, talking in ways that make you feel sorry for her ... or as if he was indirectly hurt by something?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting!

"who usually out weighs her husband by several hundred pounds" : and I think they all like that. Since a man is fat and not attractive, its not a treat anymore.
Dad bod as a fad sets precedence for women and bulking season. There's a ebaum collage of before and after married women. Its basically a pie eating contest.

The same I can see some really hot girls on LTR with feminized men. It's like you can see on their face when they post some pics on social media. It's the same facial expression. And it's like a sad guy or a castrated man.
Rollo made a twitter post about cucks laying in garbage and **** takin picd for their gf to attention ***** online.

About this poison, is this related to: A woman adopting a fragile and weak posture, talking in ways that make you feel sorry for her ... or as if he was indirectly hurt by something?
YouTube it. Watch the video.

When you hear married cucks pedaling happy wife happy life, you know they are castrated simps who are likely cucked.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dad bod as a fad sets precedence for women and bulking season. There's a ebaum collage of before and after married women. Its basically a pie eating contest.

Rollo made a twitter post about cucks laying in garbage and **** takin picd for their gf to attention ***** online.

YouTube it. Watch the video.

When you hear married cucks pedaling happy wife happy life, you know they are castrated simps who are likely cucked.
The “happy wife happy life” candy-@sses are absolutely cucked. There’s no other reason why they’d let her just rule the household with an emotional and irrational fist and give up their own responsibility and masculinity.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can see clearly those things discussed here happening... and it seems it get worse the more you become to change yourself.

I just said I was going to watch a football game this sunday with my friends and she got really angry with that saying: "You never did that, its really weird you say me that you will gave up on your time together to go watch football (something you say you didnt like much) with your friends." hahaha

I replied just saying that I would do that, and I want to spend some times with those friends... did not keep this along.

Another good news I had is that probably I'm going to be play as DJ on a party on Rio de Janeiro. It's like a pre party for Rock in Rio. So it's a great chance for me to get my project up again since I was stopped from 2 years. She is getting crazy about that!

And today just heard a label from LA that they liked my song production and want to release my new track with them. Man, for a guy living in a small town in Brazil it's reallyyyy gratifying.

I know she is afraid with all those things happening... And I know it will reduce my time spent with her. But I gave up so many times on this opportunities for women, and I regretted all the time I did that. I just can't lose it anymore and I can't fall on the fallacies women say to try to make we feel guilty anymore.

Some examples I'm hearing those days:

"You are not following what we agreed to do in our relationship. - You're leaving me in the background and I'm feeling it."

"When you were bad, I was the only one on your side. And in this period you were more considerate of me."

"Looks like you're deluding yourself with this music project. And you are deluded by the attention that women are giving you because of it."

"Do you think this attitude of going out with friends on Sunday and giving up our time together is right?"

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can see clearly those things discussed here happening... and it seems it get worse the more you become to change yourself.

I just said I was going to watch a football game this sunday with my friends and she got really angry with that saying: "You never did that, its really weird you say me that you will gave up on your time together to go watch football (something you say you didnt like much) with your friends." hahaha

I replied just saying that I would do that, and I want to spend some times with those friends... did not keep this along.

Another good news I had is that probably I'm going to be play as DJ on a party on Rio de Janeiro. It's like a pre party for Rock in Rio. So it's a great chance for me to get my project up again since I was stopped from 2 years. She is getting crazy about that!

And today just heard a label from LA that they liked my song production and want to release my new track with them. Man, for a guy living in a small town in Brazil it's reallyyyy gratifying.

I know she is afraid with all those things happening... And I know it will reduce my time spent with her. But I gave up so many times on this opportunities for women, and I regretted all the time I did that. I just can't lose it anymore and I can't fall on the fallacies women say to try to make we feel guilty anymore.

"You are not following what we agreed to do in our relationship. - You're leaving me in the background and I'm feeling it."

"When you were bad, I was the only one on your side. And in this period you were more considerate of me."

"Looks like you're deluding yourself with this music project. And you are deluded by the attention that women are giving you because of it."

"Do you think this attitude of going out with friends on Sunday and giving up our time together is right?"
Why are you still with this woman? She’s actively trying to stop you in your endeavors. Leave her @ss. Build a harem of hotties and continue your pursuits.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The “happy wife happy life” candy-@sses are absolutely cucked. There’s no other reason why they’d let her just rule the household with an emotional and irrational fist and give up their own responsibility and masculinity.
Being domesticated is cucked. The sec a man plays house, he has sacrificed his biological strategy, and is cucked by default. She exercises hypergamy, is skiing doing cawk mountain but then again, she is duplicitous in her sexual strategy. She ran through dudes in best yrs. Plays house as the wall nears. Any man playing house especially after SMV craters is a cuck.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I am watching my lfc win league this season. Women can wait lololol i will crush before and after. I enjoy the game. If a eoman shames you for the things you love, its the tip of the iceberg.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of what women say, they want a man that every other woman wants. Do not ever listen to what she says about your mind or body, only listen to yourself.

What someone tells their partner is far more about self-preservation than it is about the partner.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you feel if your average girl friend started hitting the gym got a great butt, reading books, started taking better care of her hair and skin, and acted more like a lady? If your a good guy you’d be happy for her but most guys would be insecure. Same thing with you!
That makes sense!

She's just afraid, and I can't blame her for that.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you still with this woman? She’s actively trying to stop you in your endeavors. Leave her @ss. Build a harem of hotties and continue your pursuits.
I think I get weak with this things... I still feel some kind o guilty. It sounds stupid but I have a big problem when the thing is put myself a priority. I'm training this mindset to don't make bad decisions anymore.

When I think I can hurt someone, I think I'm acting like my dad... like a narcisist or something like that. And I become really afraid thinking that, cause I know what I lived in my parents house and don't want it in my life.

So I have to learn and analyze this thoughts better. Most of things now I can put myself as a priority and understand that I'm not being a bad person... only choosing my path.

This is a sh1t sometimes man, cause I think I should be single and chase my goals (cause being in a relationship take some time from us)... but I also have feelings for her. I just don't know if I should care so much... maybe I'm caring about something that isn't true.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I get weak with this things... I still feel some kind o guilty. It sounds stupid but I have a big problem when the thing is put myself a priority. I'm training this mindset to don't make bad decisions anymore.

When I think I can hurt someone, I think I'm acting like my dad... like a narcisist or something like that. And I become really afraid thinking that, cause I know what I lived in my parents house and don't want it in my life.

So I have to learn and analyze this thoughts better. Most of things now I can put myself as a priority and understand that I'm not being a bad person... only choosing my path.

This is a sh1t sometimes man, cause I think I should be single and chase my goals (cause being in a relationship take some time from us)... but I also have feelings for her. I just don't know if I should care so much... maybe I'm caring about something that isn't true.

There was never a requirement to be a scumbag by thinking about and taking care of yourself as a high priority. It’s negative when you weaponize it against other people, use it for the only purpose of personal gain. THAT is fvcked up.

However, having high self-integrity is not a negative, and it’s also something taught to you at a young age in this civilization.

“Be like everyone else, don’t rise above. Being an individual and demanding better conditions in your own life is evil and arrogant.”

That whole quoted statement is a blatant lie. Think of it like this:

As far as women are concerned, they will destroy themselves and everyone around them without a masculine presence. She straight up goes off the deep end, enabled by this society to do so, and even taught that she is above reproach for no other reason than she is female. Put a masculine man into the mix, who doesn’t tolerate that kind of sh!t, and she reverts to her positive femininity. @Epic Days and @Spaz will confirm this phenomenon, as will many other men who have experienced this shift in her personality, including myself. She calms down, follows your leadership, becomes herself and embraces her positive femininity.

As far as society is concerned, masculine men are leaders. People follow them, their vision, and their guidance. Without them, a society led by cowardly men and insane women will implode and collapse. And by the way, a truly masculine man is not a narcissist, because only a man ruled by his own fear would seek power over others.

There is a difference between demanding better conditions for yourself and your life and combining it with the reality of gender dynamics and truths, and warping it into narcissism. When a man becomes who he was supposed to be, when he rebuilds his masculinity and forms good character, yet doesn’t yield on it, the people around him stabilize and calm. Your father was not one of those, if what you are telling me is true. But you can be.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was never a requirement to be a scumbag by thinking about and taking care of yourself as a high priority. It’s negative when you weaponize it against other people, use it for the only purpose of personal gain. THAT is fvcked up.

However, having high self-integrity is not a negative, and it’s also something taught to you at a young age in this civilization.

“Be like everyone else, don’t rise above. Being an individual and demanding better conditions in your own life is evil and arrogant.”

That whole quoted statement is a blatant lie. Think of it like this:

As far as women are concerned, they will destroy themselves and everyone around them without a masculine presence. She straight up goes off the deep end, enabled by this society to do so, and even taught that she is above reproach for no other reason than she is female. Put a masculine man into the mix, who doesn’t tolerate that kind of sh!t, and she reverts to her positive femininity. @Epic Days and @Spaz will confirm this phenomenon, as will many other men who have experienced this shift in her personality, including myself. She calms down, follows your leadership, becomes herself and embraces her positive femininity.

As far as society is concerned, masculine men are leaders. People follow them, their vision, and their guidance. Without them, a society led by cowardly men and insane women will implode and collapse. And by the way, a truly masculine man is not a narcissist, because only a man ruled by his own fear would seek power over others.

There is a difference between demanding better conditions for yourself and your life and combining it with the reality of gender dynamics and truths, and warping it into narcissism. When a man becomes who he was supposed to be, when he rebuilds his masculinity and forms good character, yet doesn’t yield on it, the people around him stabilize and calm. Your father was not one of those, if what you are telling me is true. But you can be.
Wise words!

I would like the way my father treats me wasn't true man, cause sincerely, it messes up with me. I try to be strong, but it ****'in hurts like hell!

When I catch me doing something that might hurt someone... I link it with my dad and I feel really really bad about that. I have to talk to me then that I will make mistakes and I have to learn with that. But I have to be careful to not let all those past hurts transform me on a bad person.

As someone said to me: "Man, you're breaking down the cycle... The way your father treats you was inherited from several previous generations. And it is you who are struggling to break this cycle and not be infected by these negative behaviors."

My fears of the past made me make many mistakes, and today I have to live with that. Both when it comes to making mistakes with myself and hurting other people.

It's very bad to do something that makes someone sad, but it's also bad when you hurt yourself.

And the reason I have so difficult to distinguish whether I should think on me as priority is that fear of becoming selfish and narcisist. I was raised hearing from him that: "You're dangerous", "You only do sh1ts", "You are a retard" and a lot of things I didn't understand why I was so bad to him. But I know now it was not about me, its about his own fears and traumas.