Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When you feel good, confident... women feel insecure. Is there any relation?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there any relation about it?

It feels like a woman only feel good with a man when he is miserable and low self-esteem (based on LTR). I can see this happening to me at this moment of my life and in my past experiences it was the same...

I'm losing weight, taking care of my health, getting way more confident and happy with myself and as I'm on a LTR I started to see that my girlfriend started to become unhappy, insecure and she is trying to find reasons to doubt about me.

And one of the point is: I don't spend a lot of time giving attention to her anymore. I'm so focused on my goals and projects, and I'm so happy with that, that I got on a focus frame the whole week... And in the weekends I split a time to do my hobbies and date her at night. But it seems woman always want more and more from you... and she always find a way to complain about men's behavior.

I don't like to disrespect anyone, and I know she is a good person. But it seems to be something every women does.

If this is true, I don't know how long I can keep this... cause it's stressful sometimes.

Reaction score
She wants the security of knowing you are her slave. She doesn't want all of those other *****s chasing you and jeopardizing "her" goodies. Simultaneously, her ***** gets greasy seeing you do your own thing and she knows that all of those other *****'s pussies get greasy for the same reasons.

Quite simply, she can't decide what she wants more, security and complacency or a greasy *****. She's 'conflicted.'

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants the security of knowing you are her slave. She doesn't want all of those other *****s chasing you and jeopardizing "her" goodies. Simultaneously, her ***** gets greasy seeing you do your own thing and she knows that all of those other *****'s pussies get greasy for the same reasons.

Quite simply, she can't decide what she wants more, security and complacency or a greasy *****. She's 'conflicted.'
This is interesting!

So, as a man there is not much to do... just not allowing ourselves to become a slave anymore.

This is ****ing crazy man, yesterday I was out with some friends and I wasn't looking for girls... then one girl invited me to sit with her and drink something there, other just passed on by my side and smile at me an say hi. It's like we become magnetic when you get those things back.

Before this, I went out and no girl at all even looked at me. I'm kind of amazed at how much these theories work in practice.

And thinking about that, I'm starting to realize that there is no such thing as love in a woman... only this desire to get secure with a man (Blue pills) or greasy and desired about ****ing a Alpha male.

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is interesting!

So, as a man there is not much to do... just not allowing ourselves to become a slave anymore.

This is ****ing crazy man, yesterday I was out with some friends and I wasn't looking for girls... then one girl invited me to sit with her and drink something there, other just passed on by my side and smile at me an say hi. It's like we become magnetic when you get those things back.

Before this, I went out and no girl at all even looked at me. I'm kind of amazed at how much these theories work in practice.

And thinking about that, I'm starting to realize that there is no such thing as love in a woman... only this desire to get secure with a man (Blue pills) or greasy and desired about ****ing a Alpha male.
Yeah man it's just in their nature. It sounds like you're making your current girlfriend very self-conscious about her self. You're becoming more attractive and she is, well...getting older everyday. It's all good man, just decide what you want to do. She'll keep looking for reasons to say you're a PoS/*******/whatever and THATS why it didnt workout, when in fact she's scared of you dumping her for someone better!

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

It feels like a woman only feel good with a man when he is miserable and low self-esteem (based on LTR). I can see this happening to me at this moment of my life and in my past experiences it was the same...

I'm losing weight, taking care of my health, getting way more confident and happy with myself and as I'm on a LTR I started to see that my girlfriend started to become unhappy, insecure and she is trying to find reasons to doubt about me.

And one of the point is: I don't spend a lot of time giving attention to her anymore. I'm so focused on my goals and projects, and I'm so happy with that, that I got on a focus frame the whole week... And in the weekends I split a time to do my hobbies and date her at night. But it seems woman always want more and more from you... and she always find a way to complain about men's behavior.

I don't like to disrespect anyone, and I know she is a good person. But it seems to be something every women does.

If this is true, I don't know how long I can keep this... cause it's stressful sometimes.
You’re asking the right questions @Marcel Corradi, and keeping eyes wide open to simply observe and think on it. Keep that up.

I’ll echo what’s been said already, because they’re right. She’s afraid she’ll lose you to other women, so she needs to try and get you under control and stop that from happening. It’s not evil, that’s just female nature.

A woman, by default, is unable to actually carve her own path. She needs men for resources, validation and security. When she doesn’t get those things, or is at risk of losing them, she goes into panic mode. It may seem harsh, but this is literally how human nature weeds out the cucks. She is a sexual pursuer, looking for the best DNA possible for any children she might have, and then she has to have a way to feed them, clothe them, and make sure they’re safe. She is unable to effectively do that without a man, thus where the cucks come in. She’ll nail a guy down to provide those things, so when a guy who, like you, starts figuring it out and no longer cares about that stupid sh!t, he becomes more attractive to other women, and she can’t bear thought of it.

Not that it really matters. You can any woman you want, or a whole harem of them, and there isn’t a d@mn thing she can do to stop you. And that’s what scares her.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man it's just in their nature. It sounds like you're making your current girlfriend very self-conscious about her self. You're becoming more attractive and she is, well...getting older everyday. It's all good man, just decide what you want to do. She'll keep looking for reasons to say you're a PoS/*******/whatever and THATS why it didnt workout, when in fact she's scared of you dumping her for someone better!
Yeah man!

I'm observing those behaviors to decide if it's worth to be on a LTR... When you get your control back it's not that bad keeping a relationship, but I don't know how she will behave in the next months if a keep this new mentality.

Also I have some ambitions and I'm working hard to move outside Brazil... It will be difficult cause if I got this opportunity I will have to leave everything behind.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Yes. There is a relation.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re asking the right questions @Marcel Corradi, and keeping eyes wide open to simply observe and think on it. Keep that up.

I’ll echo what’s been said already, because they’re right. She’s afraid she’ll lose you to other women, so she needs to try and get you under control and stop that from happening. It’s not evil, that’s just female nature.

A woman, by default, is unable to actually carve her own path. She needs men for resources, validation and security. When she doesn’t get those things, or is at risk of losing them, she goes into panic mode. It may seem harsh, but this is literally how human nature weeds out the cucks. She is a sexual pursuer, looking for the best DNA possible for any children she might have, and then she has to have a way to feed them, clothe them, and make sure they’re safe. She is unable to effectively do that without a man, thus where the cucks come in. She’ll nail a guy down to provide those things, so when a guy who, like you, starts figuring it out and no longer cares about that stupid sh!t, he becomes more attractive to other women, and she can’t bear thought of it.

Not that it really matters. You can any woman you want, or a whole harem of them, and there isn’t a d@mn thing she can do to stop you. And that’s what scares her.
Thanks man!! I can't express how grateful I'm for all the support I'm getting here... and you've helped a lot with your feedbacks!

I can see that this is not a evil behavior from women, it's just the way her nature is.

Now I'm thinking about whether it's worth or not keep a relationship being in this new state. I know this may be good for my relationship, cause this confident state and not giving a sh1t for some stuffs may help. But I have to analyze if this game will get worse in the next months... like "will she get worse and everytime trying even more to put me down to recover her security?".

It seems that its not the point of being single or not... cause both sides has it's positives and negatives sides. Being single and hooking tons of girls can also be exhausting cause there a lot of crazy girls out there and that can cause a lot of problems (and the feminists are the worse).

Its like that caring too much or spend too much time chasing s3x or women is meaningless... I spent so much effort trying to find the "right woman" or even when I was single going to parties and chasing desperately girls, that it is superfluous for me now. I still have desire and I still feel the need to have s3x with hot girls, but it's not the whole point of my life. I also don't see any purpose into getting married... it's definitely the worst thing a man can do for his life. It may be a way healthier both for men and women if they just have the freedom to live together without being "caged by a contract". Marriage is not about "love", it's all about fear and despair.

And maybe we can only truly love someone if we detach from all those bull****s they told us.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man!! I can't express how grateful I'm for all the support I'm getting here... and you've helped a lot with your feedbacks!

I can see that this is not a evil behavior from women, it's just the way her nature is.

Now I'm thinking about whether it's worth or not keep a relationship being in this new state. I know this may be good for my relationship, cause this confident state and not giving a sh1t for some stuffs may help. But I have to analyze if this game will get worse in the next months... like "will she get worse and everytime trying even more to put me down to recover her security?".

It seems that its not the point of being single or not... cause both sides has it's positives and negatives sides. Being single and hooking tons of girls can also be exhausting cause there a lot of crazy girls out there and that can cause a lot of problems (and the feminists are the worse).

Its like that caring too much or spend too much time chasing s3x or women is meaningless... I spent so much effort trying to find the "right woman" or even when I was single going to parties and chasing desperately girls, that it is superfluous for me now. I still have desire and I still feel the need to have s3x with hot girls, but it's not the whole point of my life. I also don't see any purpose into getting married... it's definitely the worst thing a man can do for his life. It may be a way healthier both for men and women if they just have the freedom to live together without being "caged by a contract". Marriage is not about "love", it's all about fear and despair.

And maybe we can only truly love someone if we detach from all those bull****s they told us.
Something to keep in mind is that what I said about her needing resources and security, chief of those is validation. This is what makes relationships a sort of fallacy. She’s in it for her. I’ve seen women, my mother included, make totally emotional and irrational decisions based on how it effects them and makes them feel. Men and women are two totally different entities, with totally different purposes. She’s incapable of seeing the world the way a man does, because she is wired and designed for a different purpose of existence and interaction in society.

Again, as harsh as it may seem, love is a pipe dream. Her affections for you are tied to how much survival potential she has with you. Weak men cannot give her survival, so she uses and abuses them for validation and resources, entertains his presence until she meets a dominant and masculine man, or sees that dominant man on the side while keeping the cuck under heel.

As far as your realtionship(s), it’s really your call. You started the relationship with your current girlfriend with the power in her hands. She had control. But, now that you’re taking your power back she no longer has that same control, and her survival is threatened. She will fight you with every breath until she gets that power back, or gives up. If you want to keep her around, it’s your way or the highway. If she doesn’t want to play by your rules, find the younger, hotter women that will eagerly do so, and there are women everywhere that will do that. Women are naturally submissive, except when they’re with a weak man. She’s only submissive with masculine men, and she will actively search for those men, sometimes even when she’s already seeing one. Then you have societal pressures and legal matters when it comes to how relationships have been set up in the modern day, which is a topic all its own. The main problem is that you started the relationship in a different frame and mindset, and she will forever see you that way, and it doesn’t matter how much you grow or improve, because she will always try to beat you back down to being in her frame and under her control. That will not be the case with new women. Personally, I don’t like relationships. My desire is for whichever women I find attractive, women in their early to mid 20s and hot as fvck. I accepted my nature as a man and decided it was better, and more fun, to live a bad@ss life and have sex with whoever I damn well please. If she’s in her 20s and not the daughter of an abuser, single mom or an alcoholic, it’s game on.

Now, you’re already realizing that what you really want to do is pursue your goals and fvck women. So go with it, as it’s your natural inclination as a man to do those things anyway. I don’t see a problem with achieving your goals and aspirations, doing cool sh!t and going on adventures, and having sex with the women you meet on your travels. The idea that that is evil is a lie. It’s designed to keep you controlled. Make no mistake that this issue goes beyond gender dynamics and sexuality between men and women. This has woven itself into the very structure of society.

Last edited:

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man!

I'm observing those behaviors to decide if it's worth to be on a LTR... When you get your control back it's not that bad keeping a relationship, but I don't know how she will behave in the next months if a keep this new mentality.

Also I have some ambitions and I'm working hard to move outside Brazil... It will be difficult cause if I got this opportunity I will have to leave everything behind.
Then leave everything behind. Whatever is best for your life and goals.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, as harsh as it may seem, love is a pipe dream. Her affections for you are tied to how much survival potential she has with you. Weak men cannot give her survival, so she uses and abuses them for validation and resources, entertains his presence until she meets a dominant and masculine man, or sees that dominant man on the side while keeping the cuck under heel.
I believe that, each day I live on this life I figure that love is only a illusion. But in some ways I feel attached to it and I don't think it's a good thing.

This girl has something different, but I found her after reading The rational male and started changing some stuffs... before that, any girl I had an LTR did not respected me or was really into the relationship. This one at the beginning, I've never gave her what she wanted. And that may be the reason she got so "in love" with me maybe.

Basically I said all the times I didnt want a LTR and she should not try to get it from me. It seems those words make a girl got crazy about you, cause even she knowing all the women I was picking up... she still wanted to have a LTR with me.

Then, when my emotional problems started on october 2018, I got on a vulnerable position and then decided to be with her. I don't know why I'm still attached to this feeling. Maybe I'm affraid of hurting her or just some weakness I still didn't resolve with myself.

Btw, I want to work on that and have more clarity about those things... Cause I have a idea that something is not right and I might have not took a good decision that time on october.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love isn’t an illusion, it’s a business. It sells. Just like sex. They sell you “love” on Valentine’s Day “buy the love of your life this ring!”. Restaurants cash in on “love”, so do the movies and other places.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got the dread game going now, that's her problem. Just ignore her when she starts to give you crap and tell her to knock it off when she gets annoying. Don't avoid conflict, face it head on in a calm manner. She knows she's lost the frame and she's trying to get it back, don't let her.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got the dread game going now, that's her problem. Just ignore her when she starts to give you crap and tell her to knock it off when she gets annoying. Don't avoid conflict, face it head on in a calm manner. She knows she's lost the frame and she's trying to get it back, don't let her.
Yes, I'm kind of doing it most of times, there is always a try to get this frame back and some sh1t tests... Like a war of power! hahaha

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I'm kind of doing it most of times, there is always a try to get this frame back and some sh1t tests... Like a war of power! hahaha
I wouldn’t even care about her tests. It’s a non-issue. Who cares if she tests you. It’s like worrying about whether or not I’m going to take a dump today. It’s so far down the list it’s not even something I think about. The only reason she tests is because she thinks there’s something there to beat up. Aside from her previous perspective of a man she had control of, and trying to re-achieve that, she senses a weakness somewhere and is trying to aggravate it. That’s the point of a sh!t test. If there’s nothing to test, because it would be wasted effort, she won’t bother and just give in to the new dynamic of the relationship and your masculinity.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women are insecure as ****kkk. They know her SMV shelf life is short lived be it seeded in her subconscious or unconscious mind.

Women age like bread and milk.

Men age like a fine wine.

Women are lazy slobs more times than not. Its why most are bulking season after 23. Its why they study women studies and other useless **** like women studies or left handed puppetry lulz.

This is not rocket science.

The same behaviour that gets her moist gets the next girl wet. Furthermore, women tend to be more socially savy and calibrated then. Men. They recognise other women being dtf.

Rsd Tyler has vids on women poison dropping and shaming alphas. A life time will break down anybody. Its based upon fear of loss so she tries to bring him down in order to maintain place holder status.IIts why you see mostly toxic relationships and low testosterone men cucked by the wife who usually out weighs her husband by several hundred pounds.

Be cognizant of the poison drop. Next any woman for it.HHer reaction to your come up is telling. Disrespect means next.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems you have out-grown your GF.

Time to upgrade. She will only hold back your progress towards greatness.
Do not underestimate the value of that statement OP.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll also add that the more you don’t chase your goals and sacrifice the time you need to spend on them for someone else’s goal, you literally reduce your own. I’ve had interesting realizations about this lately.

As an analogy, it’s like the flow of energy. It can only be transferred or changed. You have a finite amount of energy. By spending time on things that are not your own choosing or passion, you reduce your own goals in favor of another’s. You sacrifice your value as a man and being to increase the value of another. Your energy (state, being and value) is being transferred, then changed (goals are sacrificed and personal integrity/value is given to someone else).

Under no circumstance are you to do this. Do not be malicious toward your fellow mankind, but do not sacrifice who you are either. You do not owe anybody your own value and integrity. They need to cultivate their own.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you've improved your physical fitness, focused on your goals and purpose, feeling happier overall because you are giving value to yourself everyday, and as a result, your frame is a lot stronger.

And now women are hitting on you left and right because they can sense your value.

What a surprise.

Self-development is not a theory. It is a proven fact.

When you are feeling good and confident you give off a high-status vibe that causes low value women feel insecure and high value women throw themselves at you.

It seems you have out-grown your GF.

Time to upgrade. She will only hold back your progress towards greatness.
Yes!

I've just lost too much opportunity in my life based on this feeling I create when I like someone... I'm working hard on it to dettach from it cause I'm tired of losing opportunities in my life.

It may be stupid but it's something in my mind like: "I might hurt her if I decide to be single, and she will be really sad... also I can regret about that and get sad... Or maybe this is the wrong decision." Those thoughts are still strong in my mind (it has some relation to my past where I was raised feeling guilty everytime I wanted something different from someone, and my dad just said it was wrong or I've always done wrong things and **** my life. And now I know he only said that to suppress and get control over my life)... so I need to understand it to deconstruct this attachment I've created.