Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When you ask a girl out...

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some of the best places to take her? Dont say the movies, I'm not taking a chick to the movies on the first date ever again, I just find that too generic and boring.

rjames407

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zoo/art gallery/ice skating/mini golf. Just somewhere that is fun. The movies is not very goods as there is no interaction.

hbxdoode

Banned
Reaction score
it all depends on you bro. what kinds of things you're into! for me, i'm pretty mellow guy. instead of going to the movies, i rent movies and invite the chick to my house, that way it's easier to make my move over some wine, make sure i set the mood right.
There's nothing wrong with taking your date to dinner, just make sure its a nice restaurant something different... perhaps a restaurant with live music! thats always fun.

jcap

Don Juan
Reaction score
starbucks

first dates should be short and inexpensive.
the important thing is the #2nd date, not the first date.

yama600rr

Don Juan
Reaction score
jcap said:
starbucks

first dates should be short and inexpensive.
the important thing is the #2nd date, not the first date.
i disagree, i think the important date is the first!... that's when she decides if she wants to see you again. once youre on the second date, youre pretty much in.

DoTheDew

Don Juan
Reaction score
yama600rr said:
i disagree, i think the important date is the first!... that's when she decides if she wants to see you again. once youre on the second date, youre pretty much in.
Yama is right. The first date is the most important so make sure you are getting enough time with her to make a lasting impression on her when she figures out if you are worth it or not. Although i know most of you "alpha males" out there will have something to say about this but, i still stand by it because you both have to believe to be worth the time and effort or else it just wont work.