Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When was the last time you cried over a woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score

What did she do to make your waterworks flow?

Did she cheat on you? Ghost you and go no contact? Or did you cry tears of joy when she finally gave you her number?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been really down almost a depression.
Never cried about it, imo men need to control their emotion.

Like @DEEZEDBRAH would say.

I blame low T

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been really down almost a depression.
Never cried about it, imo men need to control their emotion.

Like @DEEZEDBRAH would say.

I blame low T
Lamath mate, keep your chin up. George bruno made a video about men needing to be the rock a midst the storm. He is imho one of the few guys relevant to living a red pill life. Even took responsibility for his failings on his marriage.

As for being emo, its low test in men and 60yrs of feminism as well as social engineering. The evolution of men is something not yet seen before. Marriage is cuck. Cohabitation and children equate to Russian roulette once she bails unleashing the dogs of the state on a man whilst extracting resources.

Noncohabitation, no marriage, bachelor pad economics, and minimalist on tren. I have no use for the culture nor of any other method current to today.

Its why men are so lost atm. Low testosterone and cuck rather than adapting in the game.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I cries after me an my bpd chick broke up. Waves of sadness would hit me and id just break down on some bih chit. Was legit having panic feels, ptsd type symptoms etc. crazy man. Im better now lol. This was like 2.5 yrs ago

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmfao crying over a woman.

I laugh at funerals. I find humour in everything.

Lewve emotions to women and small children.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
Lmfao crying over a woman.

I laugh at funerals. I find humour in everything.

Lewve emotions to women and small children.
Believe me brah. If you saw the last HB3 warpig I dated you'd cry like a baby too.

Chick looked like Shrek and had a mug that would turn medusa to stone. :cry:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lamath mate, keep your chin up. George bruno made a video about men needing to be the rock a midst the storm. He is imho one of the few guys relevant to living a red pill life. Even took responsibility for his failings on his marriage.

As for being emo, its low test in men and 60yrs of feminism as well as social engineering. The evolution of men is something not yet seen before. Marriage is cuck. Cohabitation and children equate to Russian roulette once she bails unleashing the dogs of the state on a man whilst extracting resources.

Noncohabitation, no marriage, bachelor pad economics, and minimalist on tren. I have no use for the culture nor of any other method current to today.

Its why men are so lost atm. Low testosterone and cuck rather than adapting in the game.
Should have reread my post
Now i look like a depress AFC
That was past experience, now im kicking ass.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2010 was the last time and what a time it was. F*cked me up good for a while but I came out of it strong however it left some good scars on the emotional parts. That was a pretty brutal painful experience for me. I think it was the betrayal part that hurt the most. Having a chick telling you she loves you and wants to marry you after 5 years and then quickly, to see a main pic post on facebook of her holding up an engagement ring while kissing another dude. Man that was tough!

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
2010 was the last time and what a time it was. F*cked me up good for a while but I came out of it strong however it left some good scars on the emotional parts. That was a pretty brutal painful experience for me. I think it was the betrayal part that hurt the most. Having a chick telling you she loves you and wants to marry you after 5 years and then quickly, to see a main pic post on facebook of her holding up an engagement ring while kissing another dude. Man that was tough!
WTF? She got engaged to another dude while dating you? How the hell did you not know she was with some other dude?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF? She got engaged to another dude while dating you? How the hell did you not know she was with some other dude?
She got engaged 2.5 months after she got distant and "needed time to find herself".

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

What did she do to make your waterworks flow?

Did she cheat on you? Ghost you and go no contact? Or did you cry tears of joy when she finally gave you her number?
Stop crying over women.

And if you really do need to cry, do it when no one is watching you then learn not to cry.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She only knew the dude for 2.5 months and they got engaged??

If so they both sound insane.
Either that or she was seeing him for a while behind my back.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
Stop crying over women.

And if you really do need to cry, do it when no one is watching you then learn not to cry.
Desperate times call for desperate measures. The chick i dated was so freakin fugly Id post her pics but i don't want to get sued if a poster goes blind.

I had tried to swipe "do not want" but hit my phone so hard it flew off the table swiping the wrong way. It was too late. I said what the hell, and put a bag over my phone just to chat with her so I didn't have to see that mug of hers.

Chicks pic was phone virus fugly. Sad shiit.

She couldn't understand why i nicknamed her onion grill. :cry::cry::cry:

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only time I remember crying was when I saw my father cry. It was like a reflex or something. I wasn’t even really sad.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only time I remember crying was when I saw my father cry. It was like a reflex or something. I wasn’t even really sad.
Same with an old friend of mine. He cried when he Dad was crying but the reason for it was that his Dad found out his Wife at the time was bringing over another guy into the house for sex. He almost went and bought a gun to kill them both but thankfully he thought things through.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Just change from crying mode to shouting mode.

Go to a room or on hill top and roar away ur frustrations.

Learn not to cry.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score

Learn not to cry.
Can't go to shouting mode or my mom will kick me out of her basement.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Learn not to cry.
I channeled sadness into controled agression/rage

Status
Not open for further replies.