"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

When was the last time you cried over a woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFella

Banned
Joined
Jul 13, 2019
Messages
135
Reaction score
87
When was the last time you cried over a woman?

What did she do to make your waterworks flow?

Did she cheat on you? Ghost you and go no contact? Or did you cry tears of joy when she finally gave you her number?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Ive been really down almost a depression.
Never cried about it, imo men need to control their emotion.

Like @DEEZEDBRAH would say.

I blame low T
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Ive been really down almost a depression.
Never cried about it, imo men need to control their emotion.

Like @DEEZEDBRAH would say.

I blame low T
Lamath mate, keep your chin up. George bruno made a video about men needing to be the rock a midst the storm. He is imho one of the few guys relevant to living a red pill life. Even took responsibility for his failings on his marriage.

As for being emo, its low test in men and 60yrs of feminism as well as social engineering. The evolution of men is something not yet seen before. Marriage is cuck. Cohabitation and children equate to Russian roulette once she bails unleashing the dogs of the state on a man whilst extracting resources.

Noncohabitation, no marriage, bachelor pad economics, and minimalist on tren. I have no use for the culture nor of any other method current to today.

Its why men are so lost atm. Low testosterone and cuck rather than adapting in the game.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
I cries after me an my bpd chick broke up. Waves of sadness would hit me and id just break down on some bih chit. Was legit having panic feels, ptsd type symptoms etc. crazy man. Im better now lol. This was like 2.5 yrs ago
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Lmfao crying over a woman.

I laugh at funerals. I find humour in everything.

Lewve emotions to women and small children.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

GFella

Banned
Joined
Jul 13, 2019
Messages
135
Reaction score
87
Lmfao crying over a woman.

I laugh at funerals. I find humour in everything.

Lewve emotions to women and small children.
Believe me brah. If you saw the last HB3 warpig I dated you'd cry like a baby too.

Chick looked like Shrek and had a mug that would turn medusa to stone. :cry:
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Lamath mate, keep your chin up. George bruno made a video about men needing to be the rock a midst the storm. He is imho one of the few guys relevant to living a red pill life. Even took responsibility for his failings on his marriage.

As for being emo, its low test in men and 60yrs of feminism as well as social engineering. The evolution of men is something not yet seen before. Marriage is cuck. Cohabitation and children equate to Russian roulette once she bails unleashing the dogs of the state on a man whilst extracting resources.

Noncohabitation, no marriage, bachelor pad economics, and minimalist on tren. I have no use for the culture nor of any other method current to today.

Its why men are so lost atm. Low testosterone and cuck rather than adapting in the game.
Should have reread my post
Now i look like a depress AFC
That was past experience, now im kicking ass.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
2010 was the last time and what a time it was. F*cked me up good for a while but I came out of it strong however it left some good scars on the emotional parts. That was a pretty brutal painful experience for me. I think it was the betrayal part that hurt the most. Having a chick telling you she loves you and wants to marry you after 5 years and then quickly, to see a main pic post on facebook of her holding up an engagement ring while kissing another dude. Man that was tough!
 

GFella

Banned
Joined
Jul 13, 2019
Messages
135
Reaction score
87
2010 was the last time and what a time it was. F*cked me up good for a while but I came out of it strong however it left some good scars on the emotional parts. That was a pretty brutal painful experience for me. I think it was the betrayal part that hurt the most. Having a chick telling you she loves you and wants to marry you after 5 years and then quickly, to see a main pic post on facebook of her holding up an engagement ring while kissing another dude. Man that was tough!
WTF? She got engaged to another dude while dating you? How the hell did you not know she was with some other dude?
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
WTF? She got engaged to another dude while dating you? How the hell did you not know she was with some other dude?
She got engaged 2.5 months after she got distant and "needed time to find herself".
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
When was the last time you cried over a woman?

What did she do to make your waterworks flow?

Did she cheat on you? Ghost you and go no contact? Or did you cry tears of joy when she finally gave you her number?
Stop crying over women.

And if you really do need to cry, do it when no one is watching you then learn not to cry.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
She only knew the dude for 2.5 months and they got engaged??

If so they both sound insane.
Either that or she was seeing him for a while behind my back.
 

GFella

Banned
Joined
Jul 13, 2019
Messages
135
Reaction score
87
Stop crying over women.

And if you really do need to cry, do it when no one is watching you then learn not to cry.
Desperate times call for desperate measures. The chick i dated was so freakin fugly Id post her pics but i don't want to get sued if a poster goes blind.

I had tried to swipe "do not want" but hit my phone so hard it flew off the table swiping the wrong way. It was too late. I said what the hell, and put a bag over my phone just to chat with her so I didn't have to see that mug of hers.

Chicks pic was phone virus fugly. Sad shiit.

She couldn't understand why i nicknamed her onion grill. :cry::cry::cry:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
The only time I remember crying was when I saw my father cry. It was like a reflex or something. I wasn’t even really sad.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
The only time I remember crying was when I saw my father cry. It was like a reflex or something. I wasn’t even really sad.
Same with an old friend of mine. He cried when he Dad was crying but the reason for it was that his Dad found out his Wife at the time was bringing over another guy into the house for sex. He almost went and bought a gun to kill them both but thankfully he thought things through.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Just change from crying mode to shouting mode.

Go to a room or on hill top and roar away ur frustrations.

Learn not to cry.
 

GFella

Banned
Joined
Jul 13, 2019
Messages
135
Reaction score
87
Just change from crying mode to shouting mode.

Go to a room or on hill top and roar away ur frustrations.

Learn not to cry.
Can't go to shouting mode or my mom will kick me out of her basement.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Just change from crying mode to shouting mode.

Go to a room or on hill top and roar away ur frustrations.

Learn not to cry.
I channeled sadness into controled agression/rage
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top