When was the first time you kissed a girl?

When was the first time you kissed a girl?

• Elementary School

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Middle School

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • High School

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • After High School

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Never

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters

Bronco5150

Reaction score
This last year (Freshman year) of high school

Things came quickly after the 1st one...

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bout 7 for on the cheek little kids style (when you go EWW kisses!)
probably 16 for make out.

Boxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would a kiss even count in Elementary school? There needs to be a line somewhere.

Vitanoid

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind kissing an elementary school girl. Young and innocent...mmm...

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm almost 99.99999% sure that vitanoid is trolling

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vitanoid said:
I don't know which elementary school you went to, but "young and innocent" I would not say. :down:

Ether

Don Juan
Reaction score
First kiss and making out when I was eleven/twelve with a girl who was fourteen, and boy, did I feel like I was the ****.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah when I was about 4-5, I used to have a pre-school girlfriend. She always wanted to kiss and I never understood the big deal. Man I was such a player back then ;)

Fun Fact: when I was 15, I met her again and she recognized me (I didn't). She had become SMOKING HOT and I had become the wussy AFC, fantasizing about destiny and such. She gave me tons of chances but finally rejected me after a long time. I was heartbroken for years... WTF did puberty do to me :D

Anyway, fast-forward, and first real kiss with 18.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vitanoid said:
yeah bro totally

TheEnergizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
huffman, lol i was the exact same way, player in elementary school, then during middle school i took a 180 degree turn. wtf is up with puberty man. a bunch of younger kids i know like my cousins and stuff are always fun and dont have all these social boundaries and such. you noticed that?

then in middle school society turns you into a total wuss, you start respecting peoples boundaries, behave properly, care about what people think of you, and a bunch of dumb **** like that. you start to become shy (unlike in elementary school, shy kids in elementary school are much more rare than in middle school) and you turn into a *****. then in high school you realize that youre doing something wrong and you try to go back to being interesting again, usually succesfully, but still, it takes some time out of your life.

remember in elementary school when you used to play tag and talk to all the girls without a problem? you could hug em and play with em and the only thing to be afraid of was cooties. maybe you start turning into a loser when you start liking girls, and start being afraid of doing something to drive them away, or something. or maybe its society telling you to behave yourself and respect peoples boundaries.

whatever it is, its bullsh*t. i spent the former part of the last 3-5 years having all these fears of girls. it took some drastic sh*t to undo some of those new fears when in elementary school girls were all over me, before i even starting liking them as more than buddies. now im fine.. but still, anyone else think that its bullsh*t?

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheEnergizer said:
huffman, lol i was the exact same way, player in elementary school, then during middle school i took a 180 degree turn. wtf is up with puberty man. a bunch of younger kids i know like my cousins and stuff are always fun and dont have all these social boundaries and such. you noticed that?

then in middle school society turns you into a total wuss, you start respecting peoples boundaries, behave properly, care about what people think of you, and a bunch of dumb **** like that. you start to become shy (unlike in elementary school, shy kids in elementary school are much more rare than in middle school) and you turn into a *****. then in high school you realize that youre doing something wrong and you try to go back to being interesting again, usually succesfully, but still, it takes some time out of your life.

remember in elementary school when you used to play tag and talk to all the girls without a problem? you could hug em and play with em and the only thing to be afraid of was cooties. maybe you start turning into a loser when you start liking girls, and start being afraid of doing something to drive them away, or something. or maybe its society telling you to behave yourself and respect peoples boundaries.

whatever it is, its bullsh*t. i spent the former part of the last 3-5 years having all these fears of girls. it took some drastic sh*t to undo some of those new fears when in elementary school girls were all over me, before i even starting liking them as more than buddies. now im fine.. but still, anyone else think that its bullsh*t?
haha yeah bro i know exactly what your saying.
In elementary school i was hands down the most popular kid in the school. The teacher would be reading a book to the class and then i'd have to leave for like a dentist appointment or something and the teacher had to stop reading for like 5-10 minutes because everyone wanted to say bye to me etc. And I remember my 5th grade teacher sat me down privately after school once because she recognized i was the leader of the class, and she basically begged me to keep everyone else under control and to tell them to be quite because we were always being mistchieves.
Anyways, idk why i said all that, just having good memories haha.

But i completely understand what your saying because around the end of 7th grade and during 8th and 9th grade i lost it and became a complete fvck head. But this last year I did exactly what you said, i "fixed" it and have climbed right back up to the top

And yeah, it completely sucks because i lost so much of my life during 8th and 9th grade. But getting back to the top feels good :)

Yeah idk why i said that sh1t, i just saw an opportunity to ramble haha

Last edited:

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Middle school with one of the most attractive girls of the school.
Than the following years almost none,not even average or ugly ones.
Same of energizer and alex happened to me btw.

TheEnergizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah alex pretty much exact same story here man. i was one of the most popular, funniest, and definitely smartest kids in my elementary school. i hung out with the popular kids and was generally regarded as the 'smart kid' in school at the time. i would correct the teacher when she said something wrong (sometimes downright stupid, lol), and if a student ever had a question, they would usually just come to me before the teacher. won my 5th grade spelling bee also haha. i was also funny though, i was always just having fun when i was being smart never taking the school stuff too seriously. also was a great soccer player. proved that you dont have to be a nerd to know stuff.

yeah, i was pretty much awesome at the time lol. did i mention all the girls that always wanted to hang out with me? i got birthday invites from girls i hardly knew. i didnt see them as more than friends. everyone loved me. there wasnt a single soul that disliked me (although thats still true). if only i wouldve stayed that way.

but of course, no. middle school hit me like a ton of bricks and i took a horrifying plunge, like you said, turning into a complete dumbfvck. not just with girls, but everything. life became totally messed up. started getting mediocre grades, stopped playing sports, was limited to a 'group' of friends rather than knowing tons of people. complete screwup.

but also just like your story, few fixes and im fast on my way back to the top. i guess its just a temporary thing. i mean yeah, the whole 2-3 years lost thing sucks, but once i got back on track it all just naturally came back to me. i socialize easily, people think im smart again, amazed at how i can do things like start talking to a group of strangers or speak to the french teacher in french when she subs for our spanish class. hehe. that was fun. yeah, being at the top again does feel good.

its really all so easy now i dont know how i was such as idiot from 7th-9th grade. i guess it comes naturally to me, and i just went haywire during that time. oh well, im back now, and thats good because i still have 2 more years of hs and college :). i of course dont need this site anymore, but i still visit once in a while just to see what people talking about.

anyways, that was my turn to reminisce lol. i guess this whole up down up thing is a common occurrence among people in their school years. happens to the best of us i suppose. but at least once we get back on track were back to who we are :D

also interestingly, my names also alex.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheEnergizer said:
i of course dont need this site anymore, but i still visit once in a while just to see what people talking about.
BS your only 16
i think all of us older guys will say you still have a lot to learn and experience

be carefull of your "im better than every one else" EGO, it will come back to bite you in the ass one day

TheEnergizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
of course i have a lot to learn, i just said i didnt need THIS SITE anymore, since ive pretty much read all the important stuff on here already. i still need experience like you said. i just said im pretty natural at the whole thing now and im not a complete idiot when it comes to it. im off to a good start, the rest will just take experience. this site doesnt give that. thats why i said im pretty much done looking at this site. everything else i will learn on my own over time.

and i never said or insinuated i was better than everyone else... i just stated the facts. you dont have to believe me, what do i care, i dont even know you.

maybe it was when i stated i was 'at the top'? how bout i rephrase, 'on top', as in 'im back on top of things and got my life together again'. thats kinda what i meant. im not comparing myself to people. never do, and didnt intend to. i was really just comparing myself to myself, my main point being that i had a low point in middle school but worked my way back to my own standard. i dont worry about other peoples personal standards, and understand that everyone has low points, and skills in different areas. people arent equal or inequal. theyre just different, thats all, and one shouldnt compare one to another. i can compare myself though, which was what i was doing, from now to back when i was in middle school. and all i can say is im glad because im on better footing now than i was before. whoo.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheEnergizer said:
of course i have a lot to learn, i just said i didnt need THIS SITE anymore, since ive pretty much read all the important stuff on here already. i still need experience like you said. i just said im pretty natural at the whole thing now and im not a complete idiot when it comes to it. im off to a good start, the rest will just take experience. this site doesnt give that. thats why i said im pretty much done looking at this site. everything else i will learn on my own over time.

and i never said or insinuated i was better than everyone else... i just stated the facts. you dont have to believe me, what do i care, i dont even know you.

maybe it was when i stated i was 'at the top'? how bout i rephrase, 'on top', as in 'im back on top of things and got my life together again'. thats kinda what i meant. im not comparing myself to people. never do, and didnt intend to. i was really just comparing myself to myself, my main point being that i had a low point in middle school but worked my way back to my own standard. i dont worry about other peoples personal standards, and understand that everyone has low points, and skills in different areas. people arent equal or inequal. theyre just different, thats all, and one shouldnt compare one to another. i can compare myself though, which was what i was doing, from now to back when i was in middle school. and all i can say is im glad because im on better footing now than i was before. whoo.
its okay, he's just trying to pull you back into the barrel...just go. I'm only here for the entertainment.