"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

When to let guard down

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
Hey guys, this has always been an area of interest for me. Basically, you lay on the C+F, and bust on her, which is supposed to help the rapport and IL.

However, the problem comes when it starts to become a little too much of a good thing, meaning that when the girl starts to ask you serious questions and you're still not giving her a straight answer and she gets a little irritated.

Do you guys back off the sarcasm and joking around when this happens, or do you just continue as you were doing before?

I've been very tempted to back off because it just doesn't seem appropriate sometimes when there is a somewhat serious tone and you're just being a moron about it.

What do you all think? Is the whole serious tone think just another shyt test?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
If she asks a serious question, give her a serious answer. If you are constantly joking and busting her chops, she'll think that you're a boring looser who CAN'T carry on an adult conversation.

When she starts asking serious questions, that means you've captured her interest...now you can show her you are brilliant as well as funny.:D
 

jseib

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2003
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
I recently had a simular problem with my "mystery building" game .. Try to look at what she wants to know and come up with an answer that gives her a taste of what she wants to know... Like if she wants to meet your friends let her meet one or 2.. If she wants to know about your job give her a few details then find an excuse to change topics


All depends on how you want to play it I suppose.. If the girl is overly inquisitive it's like a spoiled child demanding to know what theyre gettting for christmas in November and she'll throw tempertantrums to get what she wants.. So I guess it depends on the girl.. Some people love a good mystery some want to jump to the end of the book.
 

Walk this Way

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
BE NORMAL if she's asking serious questions. A mistake I used to make was that I'd constantly talk about stupid things like sex, or pretend I was ghetto, or just overall gross her out, and it made her feel great at first to see someone a little fun and unpredictable, but towards the end it was just so dumb, it wasn't me and she just gave up on me because it turned her off that I was an *******. Everything needs to be done in moderation.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top