WHen to call or text?

Dman101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on 4 dates with a girl and she seems really interested .. we hold hands and kiss and all of that. So far i've seen her like once every 10 days or so and text once every 3 days or so. SHe never really initiates. What do you think is the best way to play this as far as seeing her, calling and texting. I think she has a lot of potential

hi2u

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't obsess over these details. Cook her dinner and watch a movie at your place and fvck her. Seriously.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been on four dates and your asking when you should be calling her? I think you're asking the wrong question. IMO you should be moving on to sex with her.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dman101 said:
I've been on 4 dates with a girl and she seems really interested .. we hold hands and kiss and all of that
Be careful not to be too lovey dovey early on. There has to be progress both on an emotional level and physical level and if the emotional level gets too far ahead before the physical, you probably won't get to hit it but rather get hit with the LJBF speech.

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's never initiated then you should hold back until she does. Test for interest and take the power away from her--let her initiate next time. If she doesn't, move along.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaxon said:
If she's never initiated then you should hold back until she does. Test for interest and take the power away from her--let her initiate next time. If she doesn't, move along.
she's interested, the dates are going well, they're kissing... he's supposed to next her if she doesn't send him a text? you guys are crazy sometimes

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Action Jaxon basically said the same thing to me in my thread. I don't see the point of moving on just because the girls isn't super high interest.

Dman101

Don Juan
Reaction score
IT feels pretty high when I'm with her. Part of me is saying that its inevitable that imma be with her from the high interest she shows and she seems like a really quality women, but then another part of me is doubting things since deep down I have insecurities that im trying to hide.. plus ive only been seeing her less than once a week 4 times so far . I'm still gonna chill with other girls for now but I want to make this work

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep occupied and you wont think about it so much. Do some hobbies or something, and when you feel like its time to call her call her.

Make sure you dont just dissappear though.