Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When there is only one plate left

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you plate spinners do when all your plates fall off but one, and you aren't looking for a serious relationship/LTR? Add to this that you're busy so cultivating new plates isn't feasible. Would you drop the only one remaining in order to avoid oneitis/plate turning to LTR or would you keep her as long as she stays?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Just keep yourself/her in check. You lead, she follows. Comply or bye.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plates are MEANT to fall off, sooner or later, it's just a matter of time. Your job is to take it as what it is, and spin more plates.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure it's clean before eating off of it.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you plate spinners do when all your plates fall off but one, and you aren't looking for a serious relationship/LTR? Add to this that you're busy so cultivating new plates isn't feasible. Would you drop the only one remaining in order to avoid oneitis/plate turning to LTR or would you keep her as long as she stays?
Good luck avoiding oneites with this mindset. Going back to zero is pointless of you already know you'll go back to one. Just keep your antennas up for new women and in the meantime feck this one.

Never go into a LTR out of desperation. Worst thing that can happen is you getting invested in a woman you dont really want. There are always moments to meet new women if you get outside enough.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get new ones. If you want a gf, just say you want a gf.

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck avoiding oneites with this mindset. Going back to zero is pointless of you already know you'll go back to one. Just keep your antennas up for new women and in the meantime feck this one.

Never go into a LTR out of desperation. Worst thing that can happen is you getting invested in a woman you dont really want. There are always moments to meet new women if you get outside enough.
What's wrong with my mindset? I'm actually fine not having any women at all.

Get new ones. If you want a gf, just say you want a gf.
I don't want a gf for a forseeable future. I'm actually asking this question to make sure I don't end up with a gf.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer is self resolving. Just don't treat anyone like a gf. They're fwbs. And even the friend part is just for show. Women don't make good friends for men.

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep yourself/her in check. You lead, she follows. Comply or bye.
The thing is when there is only one chick that a man has access to he usually ends up developing feeling for that chick. This has happened to me before. So, I'm unsure as whether keeping one plate is reasonable. As an old wise man once said, when you have one plate, she is not your plate, she is your gf.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is when there is only one chick that a man has access to he usually ends up developing feeling for that chick. This has happened to me before. So, I'm unsure as whether keeping one plate is reasonable. As an old wise man once said, when you have one plate, she is not your plate, she is your gf.
That old man sounds dumb, no offense.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you had a plate that you had weekly secs with monogamously for an extended period of time, and you didn't develop feelings for?
I have had a plate like that, and yes, they creep up, but then I remembered I was getting complacent and then smashed a girl that weekend. Men who get gfs are usually just settling.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1)Don't give her all your free time. Reserve some time to yourself and recharge. See your remaining plate 1x a week
2) When you feel recharged use that time to prospect for new talent. It could be as simple as 20 minutes morning and night doing swipe apps.
3) Feed your social circles. Check in with the folks you haven't seen since before the holidays. Rekindle some friendships with a quick text or IM from social media.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social gaming is very important. I already have three women pecking at my ankles for a hookup. When you stop fishing, nothing will bite.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've answered your own question to me better than I could've said it...