Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When should I be concerned?

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna try to lay this out in bullet points for ease:

• I have a girlfriend that I've been ****ing for a while
  • I visited said girlfriend 3 weeks ago while she was changing over birth control
  • We had sex with a condom for this purpose...EXCEPT
  • One time while we were both drunk she rode me after I ****ed her the first time, and I pulled out on her ass that time...but she rode me without a condom and possibly a little precum
  • I was concerned but she assured me that she had boyfriends that only pulled out and wouldn't wear condoms and believed her hormones to be so jacked up that that little amount wouldn't get her pregnant
  • It's been 3 weeks and she hasn't gotten her period, says she's going to take a test in the next 2 days, but could also just get her period next week when she visits me
At what point should I be concerned? She said if she were actually pregnant she would just get an abortion, but I'm kinda hoping that's not gonna be a thing...I'm only 22 and she's 20.

Thoughts?

Slash Dolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stress or worry from the woman over a period not being on schedule can delay it. I've had plenty of scares like this that were chalked up as just late periods; which I chalked up to them worrying their ass off about it.

Worse comes to worse, get an abortion if you don't want kids.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go put your boys on ice and get a vasectomy. You still have to wear a condom to prevent disease, because women will just fvck anything their emotions pull them too, but you never have to worry about this unplanned pregos again. If you ever decide you want kids, just thaw out your boys.

I did this 12 years ago and it's the best decision I ever made.

Bayne05

Don Juan
Reaction score
She had boyfriend's she fvcked raw? Your concern should be getting tested, both of you.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go put your boys on ice and get a vasectomy. You still have to wear a condom to prevent disease, because women will just fvck anything their emotions pull them too, but you never have to worry about this unplanned pregos again. If you ever decide you want kids, just thaw out your boys.

I did this 12 years ago and it's the best decision I ever made.
Fvck that...just go on TRT and you'll be 99.8% sterile...most guys need to be on TRT after 35 anyway

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
If she plans to get an abortion then it doesn't matter either way does it?

Problem is.. women are inconsistent. She could easily decide later not to have an abortion. Also.. make sure you are 100% sure she is not getting pounded by other men. If you have the slightest doubt.. get a DNA test. Even married men sometimes end up raising the baby of their wife's personal trainer or co-worker. Just something to think about.

Arcturus

Don Juan
Reaction score
3 weeks is nothing, happens all the time. Worry at 2 months.