Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When she wants to live together with you.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short, my ex came back and she is more submissive than ever before. She literally begged me for another chance, and that's how it supposed to be. The imprint is like a tattoo in her heart and soul, this woman will always return to me it seems.

If any other member would post this thread I would probably advise against it. But when you are in the situation yourself , it's not that easy it seems. The best "players " scream and shout from the sideline, right?

This is that stage/ moment where she really thought it through , and seems 100% ready to do this. Dont get me wrong. Its kinda nice to have a submissive hot woman offering herself like this. But needless to say, the " window of opportunity " won't stay open forever.

It seems inevitable that a (grown) woman will eventually bring this up , especially when you convinced her you'll be (one of) the best she ever had/ will have. Women want children, be a mother ect. I also believe that being the head of a family is the pinnacle of manhood. This mindset is completely different from the (redpill-ish) male way of thinking ,where the man tries to keep a certain amount of freedom.

When you fecking her correctly, both mentally and physically, she will submit. Strange how this works, when I was younger I would gladly entertain the idea. Now I am...skeptical at best.

For reference, I am 38,I've lived together twice already, and got a child already.

How would you guys go about this? Would you entertain the idea, or would reject it? It feels like it kinda childish to stay in this " spinning plates" stage forever. And yes, I will definitely feck other women ( which i am also doing already).

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short, my ex came back and she is more submissive than ever before. She literally begged me for another chance, and that's how it supposed to be. The imprint is like a tattoo in her heart and soul, this woman will always return to me it seems.

If any other member would post this thread I would probably advise against it. But when you are in the situation yourself , it's not that easy it seems. The best "players " scream and shout from the sideline, right?

This is that stage/ moment where she really thought it through , and seems 100% ready to do this. Dont get me wrong. Its kinda nice to have a submissive hot woman offering herself like this. But needless to say, the " window of opportunity " won't stay open forever.

It seems inevitable that a (grown) woman will eventually bring this up , especially when you convinced her you'll be (one of) the best she ever had/ will have. Women want children, be a mother ect. I also believe that being the head of a family is the pinnacle of manhood. This mindset is completely different from the (redpill-ish) male way of thinking ,where the man tries to keep a certain amount of freedom.

When you fecking her correctly, both mentally and physically, she will submit. Strange how this works, when I was younger I would gladly entertain the idea. Now I am...skeptical at best.

For reference, I am 38,I've lived together twice already, and got a child already.

How would you guys go about this? Would you entertain the idea, or would reject it? It feels like it kinda childish to stay in this " spinning plates" stage forever. And yes, I will definitely feck other women ( which i am also doing already).
This was me 12 years ago. Abort now. Nothing whatsoever DJ about this scenario.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

what lead to ending the relationship previously? Her being more submissive is probably an act to get in your good graces.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iron Rule of Tomassi #7

It is always time and effort better spent developing new, fresh, prospective women than it will ever be in attempting to reconstruct a failed relationship. Never root through the trash once the garbage has been dragged to the curb. You get messy, your neighbors see you do it, and what you thought was worth digging for is never as valuable as you thought it was.

No further explanation needed.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see how this would work:
1. she left you ... you taking her back makes you King Beta.
2. you left her ... you did it because she crossed whatever red line you put in place, so even though at the moment she's submissive and grateful for receiving another chance, she knows your red lines aren't really enforced.
Doc Love used to say: one chance per woman per lifetime. :rolleyes:

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe she came back "submissive" cause she ran out of options? And you improving and doing the work in yourself shown her what she lost?

The same issues that led to end of the relationship are still there, and will come back, an ex is an ex for a reason. Its hard like you say, but deep down in your gut, you know its wrong.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew a guy who was boinking a whale (very cute face though :rolleyes: ), thinking he would be feck other women. Of course, one time her birth control Rx "failed", and so he set up a household with her and their kid, still thinking he would feck other women. Then, miracle of miracles, her birth control Rx failed a 2nd time. :rolleyes: He then made his common-law marriage a legal one.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a tough one. On one hand you know her very well. On another hand she is an ex for a reason.

I wanna say that this idea of a young hot submissive woman is a myth. They are all a pain in the azz. Pick your poison. The DJs that say next will be nexting their whole lives.

My question is why do you want a woman? You already procreated. You can just play the field. Or do you want another child? Or you just love this one that much ( and vice versa)?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what lead to ending the relationship previously? Her being more submissive is probably an act to get in your good graces.
Tbh I made tons of mistakes. Also did it do thing right. That goes for most of my relationships. I geuss a man that believes in fairytales is prone to making AFC mistakes.If I now look back at my own relationship movie , I am very often shaking my head in disbelief

Its just difficult to reject a woman that's all in. I now take every relationship with a woman with a grain of salt , I am not as heavily invested as before.

Hey @Gamisch I don't know your history with her but whatever she did back then, has she expressed remorse?

Has she grown and evolved and talked with you about the internal work she's done to reach a higher state of existence such that whatever happened before doesn't happen again?

Be careful that she isn't simply in a dry spell and lonely.

I do think any "rules" about this can be broken under certain circumstances, life is never so black and white.

And people can change. But it takes work, introspection and self-reflection, among a host of other things.

So before you go back make sure she's done that.

Best of luck whatever path you choose to follow, you good peeps mate, and deserve the best! :)
Most flings I had with women recently weren't that serious. And i don't mind really, I let every woman I'm with know that I'm not necessarily looking for a LTR. So when she asked to meet up i figured why the hell not.

She is trying like never before, that doesn't make it easier.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would advise against it since it since whatever issues that caused the breakup will still be there.

But since you have a child with her, then any advice anyone gives is pointless because the child is #1. I would do what's best for the child.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a tough one. On one hand you know her very well. On another hand she is an ex for a reason.

I wanna say that this idea of a young hot submissive woman is a myth. They are all a pain in the azz. Pick your poison. The DJs that say next will be nexting their whole lives.

My question is why do you want a woman? You already procreated. You can just play the field. Or do you want another child? Or you just love this one that much ( and vice versa)?
I dont mind having more kids. Being a father is great.

The thing is I dont need a woman, I can do everything myself. But I love women ,and this " new mindset " works wonderful. Its funny to evaluate your own relationships and admit to your own growth. I am kinda enjoying how things going right now This one is making everything extremely easy for me.

But I obviously understand why people say don't take a ex back.

M

member160292

It really comes down to your own self, ask yourself - Will I be able to do better than this woman? And would that be now?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she moves in with you, ALL the things that bother/bothered you will be amplified a hundredfold.

It is virtually never a good idea to have a woman move in with you. It will complicate your life in ways that most men can’t imagine pre-cohabitation.

Unfortunately, you will not heed this advice and will go ahead and become shackled to her. Usually when guys write the way you do, they’ve already made the decision and are looking for validation.

You broke up previously for a reason. Trying to revive a broken relationship usually ends in disaster. You’re even talking about side plates. We will be here to help you pick up the pieces.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hang on am i reading this right .......you have already lived with this girl and have a child with her ?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You are making a critical mistake of thinking she is yours. Brother, she is never yours, it's only your turn. She may be back for more but when it ends again it's going to feel like your soul has been ripped out of your body because you've allowed her back into your life again and think it means far more than it does.

When it ends again it will likely be something you never see coming and it will happen quickly

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she came back "submissive" cause she ran out of options? And you improving and doing the work in yourself shown her what she lost?

The same issues that led to end of the relationship are still there, and will come back, an ex is an ex for a reason. Its hard like you say, but deep down in your gut, you know its wrong.
The submissive part isn't what I asked for. I asked her for nothing, agreed to meet up again and made it perfectly clear I dont want a LTR.

I definitely made tons of progress. Ive been in therapy and it worked great for me. I am way ,way calmer mostly due having no expectations anymore .
Hang on am i reading this right .......you have already lived with this girl and have a child with her ?
To be clear I dont have a child with this woman. I just said it to make clear it's not the first time I would do something like this.
If she moves in with you, ALL the things that bother/bothered you will be amplified a hundredfold.

It is virtually never a good idea to have a woman move in with you. It will complicate your life in ways that most men can’t imagine pre-cohabitation.

Unfortunately, you will not heed this advice and will go ahead and become shackled to her. Usually when guys write the way you do, they’ve already made the decision and are looking for validation.

You broke up previously for a reason. Trying to revive a broken relationship usually ends in disaster. You’re even talking about side plates. We will be here to help you pick up the pieces.
I get what you're saying. And you are probably right.

Let me clearify, I made this thread because there things are a part of being or becoming a DJ. You'll be around women, trying to do " everything right" and then shyte like this will happen. Some women will push you to a crossroad to make decisions. It's more of a luxury problem .

Some women will ghost you after a while, others are determined to have your baby. I just wondered if other members went through something similar. That momenta woman gives you REAL pressure to make a huge decision .