Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When she tries to reschedule for a later time

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to be brutally honest with you @Zimbabwe .

Granted I am only one woman BUT it might possibly apply to all woman, or many women anyway.

IF she were really into you, with very high interest, if anything she would have wanted to leave the gathering early to meet you, NOT prolong her stay by two hours and risk YOU having limited time or not being available and thus cancelling or rescheduling the entire date.

I would never do it when I have VERY high interest. I am excited to see him, literally counting the hours, the minutes until I see him, and again by pushing back the time, she risks you not being available which a highly interested and attracted woman would never do imo. I never would or did.

With regards to flaking on the entire date, only a woman with low or mediocre interest would do this unless it was an absolute dire medical emergency but in my experience that is very rare.

I am not proud to admit that I have done my fair share of flaking but only with men I wasn't keen on meeting in the first place or had low interest. In those cases, it did not matter to me if he never wanted to see me again.

I would NEVER and have never flaked on a man I had very interest in, again I am literally counting the minutes till I see him, I am excited and can't wait! This is how highly interested women behave, they don't flake.

I met my husband on a high quality dating app, we chatted for several days, developed a great rapport, I felt a strong attraction and interest in him even BEFORE our first meet! I would have never EVER flaked or cancelled or pushed back the time, no way.

Nor did I ever flake on him while we were dating.

That is NOT what highly interested women do.

That said, I do realize shyt happens in life and people sometimes need to cancel or postpone. This usually happens when they've been dating awhile, mutual interest and attraction has been established and a certain trust.

But with a new person, early stages, it's a big risk to flake because again you risk losing them and imo it's not something a highly interested and attracted woman would ever risk doing, nor would she want to!

JMO.
This is exactly what I’ve found in my dating experience and was getting at in my reply. The most interested women worth your time will make dating her almost effortless. Not one flake, not one missed text, no wishy washy BS, EVER. If you do the takeaway she’ll realize she may not get another chance. You’ll get a good idea of her IL which is what you want to do in the early stages so you don’t waste your time.

Us guys tend to be easy going, which is a good thing, but women tend to take advantage of our good nature sometimes.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am going to be brutally honest with you @Zimbabwe .

Granted I am only one woman BUT it might possibly apply to all woman, or many women anyway.

IF she were really into you, with very high interest, if anything she would have wanted to leave the gathering early to meet you, NOT prolong her stay by two hours and risk YOU having limited time or not being available and thus cancelling or rescheduling the entire date.

I would never do it when I have VERY high interest. I am excited to see him, literally counting the hours, the minutes until I see him, and again by pushing back the time, she risks you not being available which a highly interested and attracted woman would never do imo. I never would or did.

With regards to flaking on the entire date, only a woman with low or mediocre interest would do this unless it was an absolute dire medical emergency but in my experience that is very rare.

I am not proud to admit that I have done my fair share of flaking but only with men I wasn't keen on meeting in the first place or had low interest. In those cases, it did not matter to me if he never wanted to see me again.

I would NEVER and have never flaked on a man I had very interest in, again I am literally counting the minutes till I see him, I am excited and can't wait! This is how highly interested women behave, they don't flake.

I met my husband on a high quality dating app, we chatted for several days, developed a great rapport, I felt a strong attraction and interest in him even BEFORE our first meet! I would have never EVER flaked or cancelled or pushed back the time, no way.

That said, I do realize shyt happens in life and people sometimes need to cancel or postpone. This usually happens when they've been dating awhile, mutual interest and attraction has been established and a certain trust.

But with a new person, early stages, it's a big risk to flake because again you risk losing them and imo it's not something a highly interested and attracted woman would ever risk doing, nor would she want to!

JMO.

Question is , if you met someone online, you build rapport via text, and she goes on a vacation, and then one day before the date, she says I was going to message you to say I am not feeling well and have this cough I may have gotten from a friend or at the airport, can I a raincheck, she is bsing then? Because I think that person bsing. If she was interested, she would say I feel sick, I can't tomorrow, let's do Friday or Saturday, not ask for raincheck. If someone asks for a raincheck, they do not deserve a response, they are a flake. If you do not respond, then she should double text and ask "What happend? Did you want to meet or not."

Reaction score
This is exactly what I’ve found in my dating experience and was getting at in my reply. The most interested women worth your time will make dating her almost effortless. Not one flake, not one missed text, no wishy washy BS, EVER. If you do the takeaway she’ll realize she may not get another chance. You’ll get a good idea of her IL which is what you want to do in the early stages so you don’t waste your time.

Us guys tend to be easy going, which is a good thing, but women tend to take advantage of our good nature sometimes.
Hence, I think when someone flakes or messages with an excuse, not responding is the best approach.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most interested women worth your time will make dating her almost effortless. Not one flake, not one missed text, no wishy washy BS, EVER. If you do the takeaway she’ll realize she may not get another chance. You’ll get a good idea of her IL which is what you want to do in the early stages so you don’t waste your time.
10 years ago I would have agreed with this, butI think women INSTANTLY presume men are CLOWNS in 2022. Simp validation has caused this and overcompliance.

I have pulled every alpha move in the book, and Ive still had high interest chics pull constant Low key disrespect.

it shouldnt be this hard, but this is what simps have caused

Reaction score
10 years ago I would have agreed with this, butI think women INSTANTLY presume men are CLOWNS in 2022. Simp validation has caused this and overcompliance.

I have pulled every alpha move in the book, and Ive still had high interest chics pull constant Low key disrespect.

It's true. Texting is the curse.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's probably acceptable in this case but not ideal. At least she offered a 2 hour postponement rather than a cancellation without explanation.
There is a reason I called this "acceptable but not ideal". A further quote does a good job of illustrating my earlier comment.

I have had an instance of an absolute dire medical emergency. I felt better after this medical emergency in about one week. When that happened, I was fortunate enough to have an established girlfriend, but I didn't even see her for 10+ days.

This medical emergency wiped get togethers with the established girlfriend, a dental appointment, and some other non-sexual social gatherings. It took weeks to re-schedule all of those things and the non-sexual social gatherings were so low priority in re-scheduling. I also used recovery from that medical emergency as an excuse not to attend a social function that I had low interest in actually doing, but could have been seen as necessary.

Had I not had an established girlfriend during that medical emergency, I guarantee that the medical emergency would have ceased all interactions with any women that I was talking to who were mere prospects. These would have been women that I had yet to have a first date with, or women that I had 1-2 dates with already but no sex.

Agree that this behavior isn't high interest level behavior, which is why I call it less than ideal.

Makes sense.

Also, most men are not going to push back a date with a woman when they are moderately interested, let alone highly interested.

The early stages of dating are when both parties need to be on their best behavior. Postponing a date for 2 hours is not best behavior. Sure, there are times that stuff comes up, but the probability is that the stuff comes up when people have been dating for some time period of time and the trust has been established. I agree with this and the rest of the quote above.

I agree with both of the quotes. Generally, women who are really interested make it easy on you. They follow through with plans as prescribed. What @RobbyDog said was probably more accurate in the 2008-2012 period than 2018-2022. Female behavior as a whole has gotten worse, even for men following Iron Rule of Tomassi #1 and having an above average to excellent frame.

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with both of the quotes. Generally, women who are really interested make it easy on you. They follow through with plans as prescribed. What @RobbyDogsaid was probably more accurate in the 2008-2012 period than 2018-2022. Female behavior as a whole has gotten worse, even for men following Iron Rule of Tomassi #1 and having an above average to excellent frame.
This is why it is more important than ever to not tolerate disrespect and flakiness. If it means staying single, fine. I’d rather be alone than deal with an insolent little tw*t.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why it is more important than ever to not tolerate disrespect and flakiness. If it means staying single, fine. I’d rather be alone than deal with an insolent little tw*t.
I have dealt with too many insolent little twaats for a lifetime. No more of that shiit. I like your idea about raising the kids. Perhaps more men need to be hardliners and take hard line stances against even 1-2 hour postponements....let alone flaking.

I've been good for many years about not engaging with women who flake without an offer to re-schedule. Perhaps it's best if we as men don't accept dates from any woman who even offers a re-schedule.

I definitely feel my easy going nature has been taken advantage of too often.

Hardline stances are good. Here are hardline stances that I think warrant strong consideration for most single and childless men.

1. No single moms, no exceptions
2. No cancellations or postponements of early stage dates (pre-sex dates), no exceptions. Once a date is agreed upon, it is set in stone and must happen according to the plan. We need to hold women accountable. They can review their schedules prior to making the commitment to have a date. Even when I ask women out in person, they know when they are available.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If you are able to do it and it doesn't inconvenience you AND you feel she is telling the truth then do it, no issues.

The issues occur when you go out of your way to make things work and inconvenience yourself to do it.

If that's the case just let her know it won't work and offer to reschedule at another time.