Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When she tries to reschedule for a later time

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Let's say you both decide your going on a date Friday at 6pm and she tries to re schedule by a couple of hours, if you accept that does it show that you have no other options/nothing else better to do that night?

Would you just accept it or try to reschedule for another day? I'm not sure what the best course of action would be

Reaction score
If she is just rescheduling for a couple of hours that's fine. She is not changing the date. Also, people get busy. It happens to you and me. You can get stranded with a deadline or a project and ask for a minor change. The later the better anyways on a Friday night.

The other day this girl texted me wanting to reschedule a day before the actual date because she was starting to feel sick and wanted a raincheck. I did not even respond and just ignored her flat out, because unless she says let's go out another day in her text, then she is not interested. If I responded I would do what 99% of the guys do and is just say "cool" or "ok" and answer. When you do not answer, it kind of means she has to text you again herself if she is interested.

In your case, I would let her change it, but what you need to do is be ****y and funny and say, well "how are you going to make it up to me?"

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
would let her change it, but what you need to do is be ****y and funny and say, well "how are you going to make it up to me?"
Unfortunately I just agreed to it without thinking too much about it, in hindsight I feel for doing doing so.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Let's say you both decide your going on a date Friday at 6pm and she tries to re schedule by a couple of hours, if you accept that does it show that you have no other options/nothing else better to do that night?

Would you just accept it or try to reschedule for another day? I'm not sure what the best course of action would be
Depends on what the reasoning is.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's at a family gathering now, she said the people are really close and she can't leave until 7pm.
There's a decent chance that this is a legitimate excuse. The problem with female legitimate excuses is that women use so many non-legitimate excuses, it's difficult to identify any that are legitimate. Many men will end up feeling like beta male simps/suckers for letting someone do that.

Is it a first date? How did you meet? Some more context around it would be helpful.

M

member160761

She has to have a good reason. If not, ghost her. If you are in a relationship and she does it too often this is grounds for breakup.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can't accept moving a date from Friday 6pm to 7/8pm you will be exposed as the neurotic overthinking insecure person you are.

The reason you accepted straight away is that there's no issue to be had. If you start trying to play alpha games you will give off beta vibes, don't take disrespect but also be natural and don't look for issues where there are none.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's probably acceptable in this case but not ideal. At least she offered a 2 hour postponement rather than a cancellation without explanation.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say you both decide your going on a date Friday at 6pm and she tries to re schedule by a couple of hours, if you accept that does it show that you have no other options/nothing else better to do that night? Would you just accept it or try to reschedule for another day? I'm not sure what the best course of action would be
It depends on how much you'd like to go out that night.

For example, if you were hell bent on going out that night, then either...

A. Stick to her re-schedule.

B. Go out alone (where you can possibly approach another woman).

C. Call up one of the other women in your rotation and see what she got up for the night, since you should always have a rotation anyway.

Either way, the show must go on and your night shouldn't revolve around one woman.

Just monitor the situation and see if this is a pattern of such behaviors, or an isolated event.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should always have a rotation anyway.
A lot of dating problems are solved by having a rotation or the threat of easily building a rotation in some longer term monogamous relationships.

I do see with my married friends that the women have the security of behaving worse because their men are dependent upon them for sex. That's a difficult place to operate from as a man but there are worse places.

The worst place to operate from is to not be in an LTR and not have abundance. That's where the most problems arise.

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on who she is, what the circumstances are, and how much notice she gives you.

If it’s dates 1-3, last minute notice, with a dating app chick? Do the takeaway. “Sounds like tonight isn’t going to work very well—why don’t we do it some other time?” If she is truly interested in seeing you, she’ll either be on time or will make the effort to reschedule.

For a woman I’ve known longer through mutual friends I’d be much more lenient, only if the change truly wasn’t going to inconvenience me.

The problem like someone else said is that women are EXPERTS at making up BS excuses. I’m sure that collectively we could fill many pages with the nonsense we’ve been fed over the years.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of dating problems are solved by having a rotation or the threat of easily building a rotation in some longer term monogamous relationships.

I do see with my married friends that the women have the security of behaving worse because their men are dependent upon them for sex. That's a difficult place to operate from as a man but there are worse places.

The worst place to operate from is to not be in an LTR and not have abundance. That's where the most problems arise.
If you are a single man, a rotation may be the best thing you can have...because..

A. You will never have to worry about cheating (if you give a damn about any of that).

B. You may be less likely to develop strong feelings for one in particular.

C. You have an abundance mindset and situations of women flaking on you will have less of an effect on you mentally.

If you only have one women that is in your selection, and you lose her...you will feel the scarcity.

But if you have 10 women and you lose one, you will still feel the abundance.

Reaction score
Too much overthinking for something so simple. Key is rescheduling and is it frequent. There’s a big difference between: Hey, I can’t make it tonight because of work, can we meet xyz instead vssss

Her: Sorry, I can’t make it tonight because of xyz. Zimbabwe: That’s cool, when are you available again?
Her: IDK, my schedule is super busy this week, I’ll let you know.

Reaction score
Girls become too attached to me for me to have a rotation. It becomes a lot of hard work and puts stress on me lol.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that if she offered an alternate time to get together that you should go with the flow. Making a big deal out of a two hour change would make it look like there was something wrong with you. I mean, if I had to push a date back a couple of hours and my female date went off on me or refused to work with me to get together I'd write her off as a nutjob and consider it a bullet dodged.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP. Do not overthink this. If you can do two hours later there is no problem. She is not “testing” your alpha credentials by trying to move the time so she can meet you. It’s a scheduling issue.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I've already met her in person, then I would be more lenient.
If I met her online, I would be very skeptical about her.
Either way, I would change the venue from a public place to make her arrive at my place.
Only allow one time extension past the desired time frame, and a minimal time gap.

Some women know how to play the flake game very well. They'll change the meetup time and ask to meet up closer to midnight by stringing you along all night long and then they'll let you know at the last moment that they're too tired to go out.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women know how to play the flake game very well. They'll change the meetup time and ask to meet up closer to midnight by stringing you along all night long and then they'll let you know at the last moment that they're too tired to go out.
What fun!
Women really know how to enjoy themselves.

I'd imagine what's really going on in this case is they're with some other guy and you're the backup.

Reaction score
If I've already met her in person, then I would be more lenient.
If I met her online, I would be very skeptical about her.
Either way, I would change the venue from a public place to make her arrive at my place.
Only allow one time extension past the desired time frame, and a minimal time gap.

Exactly my point. If you have met them once, you are just being cool about it. However, if you met her online and never met her, I always just ignore them and if they never bother reaching out, I just move on. I feel like a flake is always going to be a flake. When you allow her that pass, she will realize that her flaky bs is acknowledge. But if you do not respond, it means you have have moved on. that's why I never like it when someone says that's cool, when you obviously no that it is not cool. If it was cool, you would not bother even texting back.

Women are who interested will text you to meet again. Give them their space.

Honestly, if you keep yourself busy, when no one cancels a date, it actually works better for you lol