"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

When she tells you she's attached?

Chipmonkey

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2002
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
vegas
Short and sweet.

Last night I was talking a little bit with a chick I've been seeing (nothing serious). She mumbled something. What did you say?? She said I'm already attached to you.

I didn't say anything about it I changed the subject.

How should I have responded? My mind when blank and my heart started beating faster because I really like this chick. She has no idea how I feel though!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
1.) Unzipper your fly
2.) Whip it out
3.) Start beating it.....


Seriously though, no need to get sappy, forget all those chick flick movies you grew up with, she won't get anymore attached with you acting like a giant afc...However you obviously know what this girl is looking for, and if your looking for the same thing, then thats great...i'd let her bring up the idea of exclusivity though...keep having fun....


gl
 

ToP DoN

Banned
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
San Francisco
good job

you did right by changing the subject...shes gonna be thinkin all day if she said the wrong thing or if she scared you off...or if you feel the same....good job...remember what the dj says


anytime you got them thinking about you...its all good
 

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
582
Reaction score
1
Location
PA
Agreed. This is her way of partially putting her reserve rights on you. I would just keep going, don't get mushy and if you can't think of anything to say at a particular time, don't.

With some women, I am amazed at how little you actually need to perform.
 

salthepal

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
New Jersey
hey man, been in that situation .. not a direct " i like you" but very obvious hints .. being the chump i was i didn't go for the kiss .. next time you see that chick, try not to act all hot and bothered, be nice and charming (just the way she found you attractive) and go for the kiss whenever you get the chance.

You can't go wrong, i think ...
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top