“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

When She Stops Texting You Back [The Harvey Specter Rule]

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
If she stops texting back then I forget about her......
Yeah I disagree with the guy in the video where he says to text her later. He mentions a lot of times a woman may have gotten busy and forgotten and then so much time had passed that it became awkward for her to respond, and that you should text her again to re-engage the dialogue. But I don't buy that. If a girl likes you, she's going to respond to you. Not responding is rude and she knows it. If she doesn't respond, she is either not interested in you, or she's playing a game, and if she's playing a game and actually likes you, she WILL respond or reach out later. It's as simple as that.
 

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2017
Messages
220
Reaction score
153
Definitely agree with @oldmanofthesea

If you do re-engage, the effort it takes to calibrate is usually much higher coupled with a much lower success rate, in my opinion. From my experience, it can be done but it’s never what it first was and the incongruencies that followed often ate me in some way.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top