Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

when she reaches out and says she miss me??wtf

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she actually met me and confessed her feelings to me first, but told me to take things slower. then after 2 months it all went downhill.
There's no taking things slow and downhill 2months. That is the definition of downhill. There's no ambiguity with desire. Throater or next.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Samuels is good but off the market with marry in six months or left. I am skeptical of anybody who is pushing marriage.
If you dont have a feel for a chic after 6 months its a Next
Which book? Evo of desire?
Practical female psychology for the practical man.
I suspect that the truth is somewhere in there.

I know you are anti marriage. Some men are. The game required for marriage is the same game needed for plates but with higher consequences. Like tight rope walking.
Guys get complicate and comfortable.
My LTR is with someone not from a divorce rape culture. It is still a patriarchal society and the men get favored in property rights.
Western woman for the most part are not going to make good wives.
A good wife is obedient above ALL else.

Simps and feminist, white knights hate the idea but its true.
Young men looking for a wife should consider this trait while being the best man they can be.
Yes somewhere in the middle.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you dont have a feel for a chic after 6 months its a Next
Define "thing?" i don't necessarily please in monogamy. I think women lean into monogamy but they are not monogamous. Female logic. They are serial monogamous. The push for the following is well documented.

Practical female psychology for the practical man.

Yes somewhere in the middle.
I will have a read at some point. I have read 500 books since pandemic lololol

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will have a read at some point. I have read 500 books since pandemic lololol
Im certain you will get something from it. Not a waste of time.
Some people are just not marriage minded.
Yes i agree women push for the commitment.
Monogamy is needed for the survival of species and society as a whole. Look whats out there now with feminism...

Its always been. God-Man--Woman-Children.
Thats how I see it and and spinning plates has its place but I believe longterm its not sustainable for mental health. LTR spin LTR spin LTR....that seems to be the modern pattern.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im certain you will get something from it. Not a waste of time.
Nice. I will. I mucked the rsd book list or much of. Atm I am bombing through a series of different things but it is added to my list. What did you take away thus far?

I was annoyed after Rollo suggested alpha god which he seems to love when Garcia is a male feminist. Rollo is championing it before debut of book 4. I hope this won't taint it.

Some people are just not marriage minded.
Yes i agree women push for the commitment.
Monogamy is needed for the survival of species and society as a whole. Look whats out there now with feminism...
I concur that monogamy has its VALUE and I don't disagree with you nor Jordan Peterson BUT, look no further than his daughter who flew out to Romania to get her **** pushed in by Cobra Tate cucking her hubby. Raised in conservative home and values but mommy out slumming. From the logical and rational perspective, monogamy is a better method for children and the data is crystal clear on OUTCOMES for children in single mom households. The problem is that, things aren't linear. While i have conservative values and i was raised in a home where marriage was the norm. My parents are still married. The problem is that, WOMEN not men butchered and killed marriage. The redistribution of male resources is the best play for modern women.

Check Kevin Samuel's youtube channel. Women are chasing 1% HIGH VALUE MEN for the purpose of checking out of the SMP as stay at home mom. Are on the CC. RP Dating coaches are playing house, not actively competing, and the loudest ones haven't pulled in a quarter century. While i agree with much of the points KS makes, he recommends women who are jumping off the D and play house after the milk is gone bad. The CC virtually guarantees divorce rape. The talking point is 50% of divorce. 80% initiated by women.

If a man is going to play house, acquire young, tight, top form SMV 18-23. Our grandfather for example.

I await Aaron Clarey ROI book on women and dating. Its abysmal and the stat is something like 10% or less is happy after 7yrs in marriage.

If this is your path, i wish you and others luck. Analytics aren't on our side. I am short of black pill with regards to marriage despite my parents who are married and the outcomes for kids being better. I can only go off from being a agent in the field. chain gunning Cold approach for years. the analytics taken from the following is contrary to the idea of calling ALL In! I cannot fathom the following but, if a man chooses to do do, he needs to know what he is doing and getting into. Top form SMV 18-23 ftw!

Its always been. God-Man--Woman-Children.
Thats how I see it and and spinning plates has its place but I believe longterm its not sustainable for mental health. LTR spin LTR spin LTR....that seems to be the modern pattern.
There's probably some truth here for men and women although i think women destroy themselves with sex whereas men are better equip in detachment from sex. Fertility and SMV differ significantly from men and women. Women are serial monogamous and wouldn't ever deter if not for declining SMV and fertility.

Imho its not that way anymore. Its man, woman, God. Today the state replaces the man. And God which is blasphemy. Replacement by state not you lol. As maslows hierarchy of needs are met by the state, it removes fallout for women and the culture celebrates sloot gonna sloot

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so theres this girl i used to date, we met in dating app. we used to video call and have met a few times, with sexual encounters in the car. First few months were great we had nice chemistry and we have confessed feelings = big mistake on my part. i kinda acted needy when she was pulling away = big mistake again.

We confessed feelings but she said shes not ready for relationship due to many factors like losing her job due to covid and some really bad issues. it was a really bad. so i said ok then after 2 months she starts drifting away and acting distant. and then finally we talked about us. we decided not to talk to each other because things arent working out anymore. She told me she has lost attraction / love for me.

i cant believe she was that cold and heartless. just to throw me away that fast. so ok i decided not to contact her anymore. nothing. and after 2 weeks shes hitting me up on facebook, saying "hello" and i responded after a day just thinking why is she messaging me?? so we had small talk. then after 1 week she chats me again, saying she miss me . i acted cool and didnt play needy. i just went with the flow and be positive, but not negative in anyway.

so guys i really like her, i want to have some action again with this girl. what do u guys suggest? and what do u think is the reason she is acting this way? its been a week since she reached out, should i reciprocate?

we r both and living Southeast asian
Response:

"Sorry I dont recognize the number. Who is this?"

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice. I will. I mucked the rsd book list or much of. Atm I am bombing through a series of different things but it is added to my list. What did you take away thus far?

I was annoyed after Rollo suggested alpha god which he seems to love when Garcia is a male feminist. Rollo is championing it before debut of book 4. I hope this won't taint it.

I concur that monogamy has its VALUE and I don't disagree with you nor Jordan Peterson BUT, look no further than his daughter who flew out to Romania to get her **** pushed in by Cobra Tate cucking her hubby. Raised in conservative home and values but mommy out slumming. From the logical and rational perspective, monogamy is a better method for children and the data is crystal clear on OUTCOMES for children in single mom households. The problem is that, things aren't linear. While i have conservative values and i was raised in a home where marriage was the norm. My parents are still married. The problem is that, WOMEN not men butchered and killed marriage. The redistribution of male resources is the best play for modern women.

Check Kevin Samuel's youtube channel. Women are chasing 1% HIGH VALUE MEN for the purpose of checking out of the SMP as stay at home mom. Are on the CC. RP Dating coaches are playing house, not actively competing, and the loudest ones haven't pulled in a quarter century. While i agree with much of the points KS makes, he recommends women who are jumping off the D and play house after the milk is gone bad. The CC virtually guarantees divorce rape. The talking point is 50% of divorce. 80% initiated by women.

If a man is going to play house, acquire young, tight, top form SMV 18-23. Our grandfather for example.

I await Aaron Clarey ROI book on women and dating. Its abysmal and the stat is something like 10% or less is happy after 7yrs in marriage.

If this is your path, i wish you and others luck. Analytics aren't on our side. I am short of black pill with regards to marriage despite my parents who are married and the outcomes for kids being better. I can only go off from being a agent in the field. chain gunning Cold approach for years. the analytics taken from the following is contrary to the idea of calling ALL In! I cannot fathom the following but, if a man chooses to do do, he needs to know what he is doing and getting into. Top form SMV 18-23 ftw!

There's probably some truth here for men and women although i think women destroy themselves with sex whereas men are better equip in detachment from sex. Fertility and SMV differ significantly from men and women. Women are serial monogamous and wouldn't ever deter if not for declining SMV and fertility.

Imho its not that way anymore. Its man, woman, God. Today the state replaces the man. And God which is blasphemy. Replacement by state not you lol. As maslows hierarchy of needs are met by the state, it removes fallout for women and the culture celebrates sloot gonna sloot
DEEZ ok downside to being married.
Me in convenient store an hour ago.
Sweet young blond hottie maybe 24 walks in to start shift. We eye fck each other for a long 2 secs. She opens me. Would be delicious to taste.
My beautiful eyes above my mask caught her off gaurd. I heard her tell her co worker as she went behind the counter.
"Perfect timing LOL YES
Single has its benefits too.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DEEZ ok downside to being married.
Me in convenient store an hour ago.
Sweet young blond hottie maybe 24 walks in to start shift. We eye fck each other for a long 2 secs. She opens me. Would be delicious to taste.
My beautiful eyes above my mask caught her off gaurd. I heard her tell her co worker as she went behind the counter.
"Perfect timing LOL YES
Single has its benefits too.
You are married or in LTR?

I don't believe in that allocation of money worth that risk. Its simply not and in a western world, it is not possible to come out without getting banged up financially. The aftermath will echo for what Could be the remaining of a lifetime.

I am addicted to the flicker of sexual intent and pursuit.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are married or in LTR?

I don't believe in that allocation of money worth that risk. Its simply not and in a western world, it is not possible to come out without getting banged up financially. The aftermath will echo for what Could be the remaining of a lifetime.

I am addicted to the flicker of sexual intent and pursuit.
Married. Homegrown Easterner.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Married. Homegrown Easterner.
Whats your play here on the DJ FORUMS? Even when i was more Blue pilld and exclusive, I still checked the old Mystery forums, and rsdnation. Just to keep skills sharp. What have you did to keep grounded?

The game warns about misogyny but as a by product of female nature and just going through the fire. Dealing with a serious amount of utter stupidity.

I think meditation is a good way to go about game and this sort of lifestyle. I think the sample sources of cold approach as well as the analytics online is telling. I don't think everyone has it on them to compete at a high level. Its disingenuous tp shill programs as there's a significant amount of black pill or mgtow, FAers, TFLers, and others who simply won't pull a girl even at gunpoint.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats your play here on the DJ FORUMS? Even when i was more Blue pilld and exclusive, I still checked the old Mystery forums, and rsdnation. Just to keep skills sharp. What have you did to keep grounded?

The game warns about misogyny but as a by product of female nature and just going through the fire. Dealing with a serious amount of utter stupidity.

I think meditation is a good way to go about game and this sort of lifestyle. I think the sample sources of cold approach as well as the analytics online is telling. I don't think everyone has it on them to compete at a high level. Its disingenuous tp shill programs as there's a significant amount of black pill or mgtow, FAers, TFLers, and others who simply won't pull a girl even at gunpoint.
Marriage is not a barrier to the SMP. Stay attractive and be social. There is 1 main ingredient that must remain as long as possible. Attractive to other women.
They can feel this. The more attractive the more aware she is of it.
Self esteem.
The game never stops. Some guys i know think that they can sit on the bench. Not true.
Im always at the same time educating myself. Knowledge is power.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100%. I do that.
Best reply. I've posted this before.
But thats post breakup and usually the guy is the dumpee. Power dynamic already lost.

If guys would learn how and when to ghost on there dates or even their wives it might help them.
Always available is a recipe for disaster.

Instead of telling your Gf every intention you have. Just do it.
Once in a while. Just put your shoes on and go.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me too. Its awesome. And it pisses them off but then they chase.
It is in contrast to MM but, its in part counter to the blue pill and male complacency pattern. Mystery always recommended to cycling through old #s. Skim through flakew, ghosting, and the likes to avoid dryspells. Also to extract the most from the work you've done. Personally, my D won't get hard for Chad's booty call and Tyrones gang bang thot. I always just cut it off and #nextSet!

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage is not a barrier to the SMP. Stay attractive and be social. There is 1 main ingredient that must remain as long as possible. Attractive to other women.
They can feel this. The more attractive the more aware she is of it.
Self esteem.
The game never stops. Some guys i know think that they can sit on the bench. Not true.
Im always at the same time educating myself. Knowledge is power.
There's definitely levels of confidence that you portray when you got perma poon. Its that easy mode women go through during top form SMV 18-23 and series of cawk on speed dial. Women spend most their life looking up, they fail to see the wall they're crashing into. I don't do exclusivity. It seems to be a bachelor alternative to the bench warmer.

Nice line. Reminds me of MKIII.

"there is no knowledge that is not power." - Raiden

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best reply. I've posted this before.
But thats post breakup and usually the guy is the dumpee. Power dynamic already lost.

If guys would learn how and when to ghost on there dates or even their wives it might help them.
Always available is a recipe for disaster.

Instead of telling your Gf every intention you have. Just do it.
Once in a while. Just put your shoes on and go.
My POWER PLAY is #nextSet! Its my Go to. Arguably, I am over eager then gun shy. It goes to the old adage, actions speak louder than words. A solid play point of view is putting women on ice. Female nature is hypergamy on steroids. Its always looking up and wanting more. Always craving attention. So place her on DISREGARD. RADIO SILENCE. I lead. She follows or next. Repeat till d falls off or dead.

Women test boundaries. Man must hold theirs and drop her the sec she doesn't comply. The biggest take away from game and pickup is compliance. This follows from pickup, pulling, sexy times, going in door #2 or three ways. At some point, women are less compliant than the next. The aftermath is that alternative options are likely a better option.