"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

when she reaches out and says she miss me??wtf

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
DEEZ ok downside to being married.
Me in convenient store an hour ago.
Sweet young blond hottie maybe 24 walks in to start shift. We eye fck each other for a long 2 secs. She opens me. Would be delicious to taste.
My beautiful eyes above my mask caught her off gaurd. I heard her tell her co worker as she went behind the counter.
"Perfect timing LOL YES
Single has its benefits too.
You are married or in LTR?

I don't believe in that allocation of money worth that risk. Its simply not and in a western world, it is not possible to come out without getting banged up financially. The aftermath will echo for what Could be the remaining of a lifetime.

I am addicted to the flicker of sexual intent and pursuit.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Married. Homegrown Easterner.
Whats your play here on the DJ FORUMS? Even when i was more Blue pilld and exclusive, I still checked the old Mystery forums, and rsdnation. Just to keep skills sharp. What have you did to keep grounded?

The game warns about misogyny but as a by product of female nature and just going through the fire. Dealing with a serious amount of utter stupidity.

I think meditation is a good way to go about game and this sort of lifestyle. I think the sample sources of cold approach as well as the analytics online is telling. I don't think everyone has it on them to compete at a high level. Its disingenuous tp shill programs as there's a significant amount of black pill or mgtow, FAers, TFLers, and others who simply won't pull a girl even at gunpoint.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Me too. Its awesome. And it pisses them off but then they chase.
It is in contrast to MM but, its in part counter to the blue pill and male complacency pattern. Mystery always recommended to cycling through old #s. Skim through flakew, ghosting, and the likes to avoid dryspells. Also to extract the most from the work you've done. Personally, my D won't get hard for Chad's booty call and Tyrones gang bang thot. I always just cut it off and #nextSet!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Marriage is not a barrier to the SMP. Stay attractive and be social. There is 1 main ingredient that must remain as long as possible. Attractive to other women.
.
They can feel this. The more attractive the more aware she is of it.
Self esteem.
The game never stops. Some guys i know think that they can sit on the bench. Not true.
Im always at the same time educating myself. Knowledge is power.
There's definitely levels of confidence that you portray when you got perma poon. Its that easy mode women go through during top form SMV 18-23 and series of cawk on speed dial. Women spend most their life looking up, they fail to see the wall they're crashing into. I don't do exclusivity. It seems to be a bachelor alternative to the bench warmer.

Nice line. Reminds me of MKIII.

"there is no knowledge that is not power." - Raiden
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Best reply. I've posted this before.
But thats post breakup and usually the guy is the dumpee. Power dynamic already lost.

If guys would learn how and when to ghost on there dates or even their wives it might help them.
Always available is a recipe for disaster.

Instead of telling your Gf every intention you have. Just do it.
Once in a while. Just put your shoes on and go.
My POWER PLAY is #nextSet! Its my Go to. Arguably, I am over eager then gun shy. It goes to the old adage, actions speak louder than words. A solid play point of view is putting women on ice. Female nature is hypergamy on steroids. Its always looking up and wanting more. Always craving attention. So place her on DISREGARD. RADIO SILENCE. I lead. She follows or next. Repeat till d falls off or dead.

Women test boundaries. Man must hold theirs and drop her the sec she doesn't comply. The biggest take away from game and pickup is compliance. This follows from pickup, pulling, sexy times, going in door #2 or three ways. At some point, women are less compliant than the next. The aftermath is that alternative options are likely a better option.
 
Top