“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

When she´s got a call

John D

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2019
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Age
31
Hi guys, as I wrote in my other posts I work with a lot of women and a funny thing is when they have a call they often don´t forget to mention something like "oh, my boyfriend is calling" as if everybody should be interested to know.. or when I was on my way home I met this girl I was on a date with a couple months ago, she was on the phone, I just waved at her, but she paused the call and wanted to talk for a bit, but also mentioned she was on the phone with her boyfriend, what I say to them is: "Tell him you love him.., come on, tell him.. " You should see their faces, one girl replied: "no, I don´t love him..". This is not any trick to get attraction, it´s just funny to watch their reactions.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
I would just disregard the comment. No reaction. Just “Oh, ok” and walk away.
 
Top