Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When people say they want to learn "game"

itouchyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see people that want to daygame for example, or nightgame. In the end this means going up to women for a few minutes and trying to get their number, then go out with them later. They aren't really learning anything beyond eliminating their approach anxiety, becoming quick on their feet, and reading body language. Not that this isn't valuable - but this is just one facet of dating. What happens once they actually get on a date?

Isn't true game really a reflection of your social skills and charisma as a result of the life that you normally lead?

I will give an example.

Back when I was very young, I had no experience with women, or people in general. I ended up getting a minimum wage job at an amusement park as a cashier serving alcohol. I would be there 8 hours/day just serving drinks. That experience opened me up to tons of people approaching me. Young women, old women, men of all ages, backgrounds, races, etc. Not only that, but the people I were working with were from different backgrounds and ages as well. It eliminated my fear of talking to people, and greatly improved my social skills. That translated into me getting my first girlfriend, and also many of the women I worked with wanted to date me.

So I guess what I'm curious about is - is it more productive to be learning game, or is it more productive to be making attempts at just leading a very social life? I think that improving one's appearance and reading a few books helps with preventing rookie mistakes - but I just thought that game was really a reflection of how socially adept one is. If I were struggling I'd be better off going to lots and lots of social events and chatting up anyone and everyone, and eventually that would translate into greater conversational prowess when it came to women. All the nuances and ability to read people would also apply to women.

A friend of mine back in college - he was the most social guy I knew, and as a result, had the most charisma of anyone. I'd seen him get girls numbers and he made Paul Janka look like an amateur. Very quick witted and socially calibrated. He was only 20 at the time. So it made me question the value of whatever game is considered to be as opposed to social prowess. At the same time, he was an ivy league caliber student. Is conversational ability tied to intelligence?

Last edited:

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you are somewhat 'normal' (and not completely socially retarded which most guys aren't) then you likely already have enough 'game'. I studied everything under the sun about 'game' when I was young before I realised that the reason my results weren't really changing is because I basically already knew everything in them books. It's all obvious. I hadn't actually 'learnt' anything. There was no new amazing info that would allow me to 'seduce' whoever I wanted. That's not how it works.

However, the books etc gave me the push too approach more - I started getting laid a lot when I massively increased how many girls I was hitting on and improved my looks

Game is played on the girls who are already attracted to you. It helps you not screw up with THEM girls. It doesn't give you some super natural ability to 'seduce' whoever you want lol (as infields with the best PUA's nicely proove)

So YES! You actually need to concentrate on things like looking better and improving your logistics and general social life so that you are around more hot young girls etc. You can learn all you need to learn about 'game' on the back of a cigarette packet!

Last edited:

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I think that naturally, the people who are successful in game are people who are already generally confident in socializing and dealing with people of all walks of life.

That being said, it's good for anyone to want to learn game, but I think in understanding what it takes to be good at game, a logical person would know that-- it would obviously help to have a forward, customer facing job. Infact, that's why alot of people who get into game but lack as much social interaction as they would like, get jobs that focus on more interaction such as retail jobs.. That being said, it's harder if you're past a certain age and already affixed in a career to be like "hey i want to work in retail!" . That's why it's important that the decision to get into game comes earlier than later.

Just like anything in life, the sooner you want to get int oit, the more likely you'll have what it takes to become good at it. After a certain age its just harder to find opportunities that make it easy, like your first few jobs, college, social circles when you're younger, etc.. Plus you also have more charisma, testosterone, etc when you're younger.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see people that want to daygame for example, or nightgame. In the end this means going up to women for a few minutes and trying to get their number,
Nah. Game is where women ask you for your #, or give you their # without you asking for it.