"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

When on tinder always do a video call first

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
I am not an experienced tinder guy , as I was never really that interested in this channel , but as a word of advice always confirm the identity of the girl via a video call

women for some reason are experts when taking pictures , but they can not fake a video call

moved a couple of days to a new a city and thought that tinder would be a good way to explore a little bit the city . Matched with a girl that I thought she was cute and set up a date

in the moment she sat next to me , I just told her that I have diarrhea and have to go , then literally started running

horrible experience !

I also deleted the app

be wise guys and always confirm the identity with a girl via a video call
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
filtered pics, and insta links should be banned

imagine if you pictured yourself in a bathtub of 50 dollars, then turned up broke.

Women would be outraged
double standards :)

same with selfies . For women it is ok to take selfies , while for men it is forbidden

same with faking that you are good looking , when in reality you look like a troll

same with a lot of other stuff

but again , things are how they are , and one guy can not change them when there is an army full of thirsty men out there

what I can do is to adapt and overcome
 

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
double standards :)

same with selfies . For women it is ok to take selfies , while for men it is forbidden

same with faking that you are good looking , when in reality you look like a troll

same with a lot of other stuff

but again , things are how they are , and one guy can not change them when there is an army full of thirsty men out there

what I can do is to adapt and overcome
yeah i know, the thing with selfies is it doesnt show your social status , which is attractive to women if its high. weird
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
Hahaha I can imagine you bolting with a fear for your life, OP.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
I came across a girl on the app yesterday that had as her main pic, a selfie in her bathroom, and there was a plate of fried chicken next to the sink.

@Bigpapa I had a professional photographer do some Tinder photos for me the other day. Gonna add them tomorrow.
They're not like, job interview poses or anything. Just some dope shots of me doing random sh!t
Like @Focal core puts it nicely , don”t forget the crash helmet lol
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
my impression is that in most cases you have to let your standards way lower in order to get laid , rather than to keep them at a decent level

my experience is not that vast , but I never slept with more than a 6 using tinder
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
my impression is that in most cases you have to let your standards way lower in order to get laid , rather than to keep them at a decent level

my experience is not that vast , but I never slept with more than a 6 using tinder
Im at my prime now.. I couldnt even banged below 6 anymore unless theyre putting strong effort / sucked me up at an extreme enthusiasm. Mostly online chicks doesnt appeal to me mostly due to theres nothing interesting about them, nothing going on with their life, full of girls doing entrapment either to support them emotionally and financially / cat fishing and whole lots of issues i wont and i dont want to dealt with
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top