Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When on tinder always do a video call first

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not an experienced tinder guy , as I was never really that interested in this channel , but as a word of advice always confirm the identity of the girl via a video call

women for some reason are experts when taking pictures , but they can not fake a video call

moved a couple of days to a new a city and thought that tinder would be a good way to explore a little bit the city . Matched with a girl that I thought she was cute and set up a date

in the moment she sat next to me , I just told her that I have diarrhea and have to go , then literally started running

horrible experience !

I also deleted the app

be wise guys and always confirm the identity with a girl via a video call

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
filtered pics, and insta links should be banned

imagine if you pictured yourself in a bathtub of 50 dollars, then turned up broke.

Women would be outraged
double standards :)

same with selfies . For women it is ok to take selfies , while for men it is forbidden

same with faking that you are good looking , when in reality you look like a troll

same with a lot of other stuff

but again , things are how they are , and one guy can not change them when there is an army full of thirsty men out there

what I can do is to adapt and overcome

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
double standards :)

same with selfies . For women it is ok to take selfies , while for men it is forbidden

same with faking that you are good looking , when in reality you look like a troll

same with a lot of other stuff

but again , things are how they are , and one guy can not change them when there is an army full of thirsty men out there

what I can do is to adapt and overcome
yeah i know, the thing with selfies is it doesnt show your social status , which is attractive to women if its high. weird

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha I can imagine you bolting with a fear for your life, OP.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I came across a girl on the app yesterday that had as her main pic, a selfie in her bathroom, and there was a plate of fried chicken next to the sink.

@Bigpapa I had a professional photographer do some Tinder photos for me the other day. Gonna add them tomorrow.
They're not like, job interview poses or anything. Just some dope shots of me doing random sh!t
Like @Focal core puts it nicely , don”t forget the crash helmet lol

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my impression is that in most cases you have to let your standards way lower in order to get laid , rather than to keep them at a decent level

my experience is not that vast , but I never slept with more than a 6 using tinder

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my impression is that in most cases you have to let your standards way lower in order to get laid , rather than to keep them at a decent level

my experience is not that vast , but I never slept with more than a 6 using tinder
Im at my prime now.. I couldnt even banged below 6 anymore unless theyre putting strong effort / sucked me up at an extreme enthusiasm. Mostly online chicks doesnt appeal to me mostly due to theres nothing interesting about them, nothing going on with their life, full of girls doing entrapment either to support them emotionally and financially / cat fishing and whole lots of issues i wont and i dont want to dealt with