Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When missionary position

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During sex...prone position...my chest fat looks terrible.
On my bed...im in push up position and my chest is not activated at all. Its mostly triceps holding me up.
Chest is flacid....fat hangs...
Sort of like when belly fat hangs.

I can do 60 push ups in a minute.
Been doing cable flys.

I heard dips is good for lower chest too.
Anybody overcame this problem? What did you do?

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lose body fat?

The rate you can gain muscle vs lose fat is glacial speed.

Obee1

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's probably more a dietary issue however, on the exercise side, concentrate more on muscle building exercises like bench press, incline press, and dips. Your push ups and flys aren't a bad thing but they won't fill out the chest or change it's composition much. If you have lost some weight or maybe have some excess skin in that area, try supplementing some collagen and a plant substance called Gotu Kola. I've recommended this to women after pregnancy to tighten the skin with decent results. It can be a little rough on the liver so take the recommended dose.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On my bed...im in push up position and my chest is not activated at all. Its mostly triceps holding me up.

Been doing cable flys.

Fastest way to do this is the following combination, you’ll be a different man in 4-6 weeks:

This is two parts, fasting and High Intensity Interval Training. It’s the easiest, most effective, most free testosterone generation you can bang out and it’ll take you 18 minutes a day.

-10 all out sprints on the track, grass or a field, or if you can handle it a harder surface. You alternate pushups and sit ups immediately when you finish that sprint.
example, for someone who is starting and not used to cardio:
Sprint 20 yards -> drop right down and punch out (5/10 pushups) -> walk (and I mean walk don’t over train) -> wait one minute. Repeat for 10 sets.

As you get better you can extend this further. You will be lean, mean and you will love how you look and feel.

Dietary portion (this is more important than the physical portion) - this is also super easy - if you can fast 16-18 hours you can eat in the window that you allow for yourself. Don’t be a pig but again, don’t be a zealot either. When it is time to eat, you eat. Some people look at this as skipping breakfast, with lunch and dinner within 6 hours, and some people skip two meals.

Do the above each 6 days a week and give yourself Sunday off to be a little bit of a pig. You’ll feel great.

I got this from a navy seal, it absolutely works. I kept my weight room numbers exactly where they were even though I didn’t set foot in there for 100 days.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my addition, start taking Tongkat Ali to help maintain your testosterone during your fasting.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Been doing cable flys.

No such thing as spot reduction, you need to work on lowering your overall bodyfat percentage and you really have no control where your body decides to pull fat from first.

Every person has preferred fat storage areas that are different based on genetics.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like others have said .... it’s body fat. You can do all the push-ups and dips you want. The fat will only vanish when your in a caloric deficit for enough time to deplete it.