Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When Men Waste Women's Time

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Article about men wasting women’s time.

Doesn’t this just illustrate the point that men are just utility tools for women? True or frivolous?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found one major error:

If she wants to have children, time is a resource she simply has less of. A woman only has until her late 30s by most physicians’ estimates to have kids without increased risks to mother and child.
I would reduce it to age 27 for her, because that's when her biological clock starts making itself more known. So if a man starts dating her close to age 27 or beyond, he has very little time to make his decision of whether he should procreate with her or not because she's going to be pestering him for a baby in no time. If he starts dating her at age 20, he has 7 years to make that decision.

A

AJ84

If a man is wasting a woman’s time it’s her fault for allowing that to happen. This is ignoring red flags, tolerating a relationship that she knows is going no where and allowing herself to be fooled by lies.

I honestly don’t think a man can play a woman (with lies or misrepresentation) for years without her knowing unless she is a complete idiot.

As a female I see it happen ( and almost fell into myself once) where women rationalize a crap relationship because they either don’t want to be alone, don’t want to be the only single girl in the group, want the status of being a couple, want a kid and marriage so badly or some other reason to keep allowing her time to be wasted.

women who end up burned like this, especially more than once are more likely to than be bitter but it’s their behaviour and choices they should be bitter about:

If you’re just his plate and it’s a year and you want more but it’s not going to happen? Next
If you want kids and he’s on the fence about that after a year of being together? Next
If he keeps saying he wants a relationship but is not ready and it’s been a year? Next
If he says he’s in love and youthe one blah blah but his actions say otherwise? Next

A year is a enough time to figure out the trajectory of the relationship, imo. If it’s not where you want it to be, don’t blame him, he has a right to choose what he wants or doesn’t want to do, it’s just not compatible with what you want so... next!

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man is wasting a woman’s time it’s her fault for allowing that to happen. This is ignoring red flags, tolerating a relationship that she knows is going no where and allowing herself to be fooled by lies.

I honestly don’t think a man can play a woman (with lies or misrepresentation) for years without her knowing unless she is a complete idiot.

As a female I see it happen ( and almost fell into myself once) where women rationalize a crap relationship because they either don’t want to be alone, don’t want to be the only single girl in the group, want the status of being a couple, want a kid and marriage so badly or some other reason to keep allowing her time to be wasted.

women who end up burned like this, especially more than once are more likely to than be bitter but it’s their behaviour and choices they should be bitter about:

If you’re just his plate and it’s a year and you want more but it’s not going to happen? Next
If you want kids and he’s on the fence about that after a year of being together? Next
If he keeps saying he wants a relationship but is not ready and it’s been a year? Next
If he says he’s in love and youthe one blah blah but his actions say otherwise? Next

A year is a enough time to figure out the trajectory of the relationship, imo. If it’s not where you want it to be, don’t blame him, he has a right to choose what he wants or doesn’t want to do, it’s just not compatible with what you want so... next!
AJ I'd like a females perspective on an OLDER couple, late 40's living together, both done having kids. Maybe close to being Empty Nesters.
Aside form Disney Wedding fantasy, what is the expiration date for engagement and marriage in that situation?

A

AJ84

AJ I'd like a females perspective on an OLDER couple, late 40's living together, both done having kids. Maybe close to being Empty Nesters.
Aside form Disney Wedding fantasy, what is the expiration date for engagement and marriage in that situation?
It depends on if one of them wants that. Not everyone gets married just to have kids and in fact older couples with grown or no children get married all the time.
If a couple is on the same page and wants the same things from the relationship, then it’s not a waste of time. There are lots of couples who are perfectly fine with never getting married or even never living together.

However, when one wants more than the other is willing to give then it’s a waste of time.
In your example, if she wants to get married (I’m assuming it will be her not him wanting that lol) then yeah I think anything more than a year from when she wanted that is a waste of her time if it’s going to be an issue for her. And if she really wants it, it will be an issue and it will be a headache for him.

This is my opinion of course, I can’t speak for all women so for some they may feel three years waiting around is fine.
I think for fertile women who want kids and marriage they can’t afford to waste much time and ideally she would be looking for a potential husband in her early 20s.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It depends on if one of them wants that. Not everyone gets married just to have kids and in fact older couples with grown or no children get married all the time.
If a couple is on the same page and wants the same things from the relationship, then it’s not a waste of time. There are lots of couples who are perfectly fine with never getting married or even never living together.

However, when one wants more than the other is willing to give then it’s a waste of time.
In your example, if she wants to get married (I’m assuming it will be her not him wanting that lol) then yeah I think anything more than a year from when she wanted that is a waste of her time if it’s going to be an issue for her. And if she really wants it, it will be an issue and it will be a headache for him.

This is my opinion of course, I can’t speak for all women so for some they may feel three years waiting around is fine.
I think for fertile women who want kids and marriage they can’t afford to waste much time and ideally she would be looking for a potential husband in her early 20s.
Define a waste of time. Are each building something and doing things together? Are they both open to kids some day? If both are on the same page, I do not see an issue. I think, nowadays, if one of them (dude or dudette) have a lot of assets, they'd be crazy to get married. It's just too risky in the states. You'd be surprised how many dudes have told me their wives had changed pretty quickly after marriage. Some were able to get out of it okay, some are still suffering through their own living hell. I know a couple of them who are through it and in new relationships, but are actually terrified of the marriage contract. Prob. more so of the divorce attys.

Not sure how it is up north, but in the Northeast US, divorce is a very lucative business for the lawyers. One dude, after a year of marriage offered his wife 5k, plus moving expenses, all wedding gifts and health insurance for the rest of the year instead of a divorce. She declined and they went through the divorce machine. They each spent around 15k to the attys. All he wanted was out of the contract, didn't want anything from her. She got nothing. He's terrified in marriage. Has no issues with kids or anything else, but is absolutely terrified of the divorce machine.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's a rejection buffer. People are afraid to enter the dating market and face rejection.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If people were simply honest there would be less of this nonsense. I repeatedly told my ex gf that I did not want kids or to get married. (With her, but I wasn't THAT honest.) She clung to the idea regardless. That's not my fault.

For men it's usually a fear of loss of pu$$y.

A

AJ84

Define a waste of time. Are each building something and doing things together? Are they both open to kids some day? If both are on the same page, I do not see an issue. I think, nowadays, if one of them (dude or dudette) have a lot of assets, they'd be crazy to get married. It's just too risky in the states. You'd be surprised how many dudes have told me their wives had changed pretty quickly after marriage. Some were able to get out of it okay, some are still suffering through their own living hell. I know a couple of them who are through it and in new relationships, but are actually terrified of the marriage contract. Prob. more so of the divorce attys.

Not sure how it is up north, but in the Northeast US, divorce is a very lucative business for the lawyers. One dude, after a year of marriage offered his wife 5k, plus moving expenses, all wedding gifts and health insurance for the rest of the year instead of a divorce. She declined and they went through the divorce machine. They each spent around 15k to the attys. All he wanted was out of the contract, didn't want anything from her. She got nothing. He's terrified in marriage. Has no issues with kids or anything else, but is absolutely terrified of the divorce machine.
Waste of time when one wants the relationship to go in a direction that the other person doesn’t.

Divorce law is the same in Canada and common law marriage is recognized in all provinces (unlike the US where some states like Florida don’t recognize it).

If a guy doesn’t want to get married because of the risk then he should definitely not cave to the pressure to get married, but on the same token, if a woman really wants to get married and the guy doesn’t because he is afraid of the risk, then she should not be expected to waste her time.

People have a right to search for potential mates whose relationship values and goals are as closely aligned to theirs as possible. That includes men who don’t want to get married and women who do.

Even if it doesn’t make sense to us why someone may want certain things from a relationship, it’s not our desire, it’s not our goal to ridicule or criticize, so instead of trying to bend other people to our will (almost never sustainable and a total headache to do) it’s just easier to let them find what they want and we do the same.

Relationships are not one sided. And if a guy is really afraid of losing his assets then no he should not get married because he is basically betting on the relationship failing in the future. That’s not a good mindset for him and not being married will feel a lot better for him.
And there are women who are fine with not getting married :)

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what happens when hypergamy is on roids, women aim at someone way above them and then complain when he drops them after the ride.

Solution? Well how about dating within your leagues so you wont be seeing as an option but as a well worth partner?

Its full of everyday normal men willing to get a stable family but apparently those men are "boring" or not hot enough and are put aside for later...except that later at somepoint is behind them watching their shoulders.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
A dude doesn't know if he wants or will want to marry or have a kid with a lady right away. It can take a few months or a year, it depends as many ladies put on a mask for a long time. I know a lady who had a mask on for five years and changed was she though he was locked in and had no options. He left shortly after that.. Divorced and all in her mid 30's.

Ladies have an interesting way of fvcking up their own lives and not even knowing it. They could have a real good dude, who would marry and have children with them, but she changes and he's now not sure. In stead of rolling the dice, he selects the out option no matter how much it may hurt. Dispite what @AJ84 says, the marriage contract is something that can be taken lightly. Forget about the freakin contract, dealing with those dirt bag lawyers are enough to make anyone with a decent income and some assets wary. Also, dispite what these loser feminists say, the dudes still make the majority of the money and pay the majority of the bills. I am not saying this will or could not change, but for right now, that is how it is. Dudes have much more to lose then the ladies.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Women aren't factually getting married until 33 where I'm from, regardless of what your opinion is, yet your argument is that men should ""set them free"" for their fertility years. It's completely devoid of any kind of awareness for modern relationships whatsoever.

It's like you've been asleep and come with advice from a hundred years back.
In my area, the ladies are getting married in their mid to late 30's and trying to have their 1st child around 38 or so. Oh, they've frozen their eggs around 32 to prepare. Strange to say the least.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It's really basic life stuff.
Agreed. However, ladies nowadays are told to wait and build a career. Be like a dude. There will be time for a family later. I.E., live like a male. There's only one problem. Males can have working sperm into their 70's (I.E. Tony Randall, Steve Martin). Ladies, can have kids, with help, into their early 40's; though it's harder, significantly. The ideal time is 18 - 24, but not in the 21st century. It's now 34 - 38. Weird.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Fvck off, pvssy. Real men don't get laid under false pretenses. Grow up. I get sick of reading sh1t on here from desperate guys who act like they stopped making pvssy in 1999, asking the moral equivalent of "the nursing home across the street is on fire. would it be ok for me to run over there and try to get some, while it's still hot?" I don't know if the internet made more psychos, or just gave them a platform. SMH
Oh he’s definitely a pvssy and a weasel. Lol

A man should be right up front about what he wants. Deceiving a woman? Actually that’s a girl with a penis pretending to be a man.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Oh he’s definitely a pvssy and a weasel. Lol

A man should be right up front about what he wants. Deceiving a woman? Actually that’s a girl with a penis pretending to be a man.
You'd be surprised. Most people these days don't know what the fvck they want. One day a lay, another day a rotation and the next a relationship. Works with both genders.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. However, ladies nowadays are told to wait and build a career. Be like a dude. There will be time for a family later. I.E., live like a male. There's only one problem. Males can have working sperm into their 70's (I.E. Tony Randall, Steve Martin). Ladies, can have kids, with help, into their early 40's; though it's harder, significantly. The ideal time is 18 - 24, but not in the 21st century. It's now 34 - 38. Weird.
Family never hurt a career. It only left less time to be irresponsible and hanging out with folks who aint paying your bills.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Nope, the internet is quite clearly making precious snowflakes.
Tell them exactly what you want from them. I’ve never had to lie to get woman. They will actually be more attracted to you.
A famous plate spinner such as yourself wouldn’t string any woman along. You obviously are afraid she won’t stay with you or participate with you unless you do.
Don’t even think about acting tough with me boy. I already know you’re not.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
You'd be surprised. Most people these days don't know what the fvck they want. One day a lay, another day a rotation and the next a relationship. Works with both genders.
Then that’s what you tell her. Nobody knows how it will turn out as no one can predict the future. But if she knows she not exclusively yours, she will have a mind set that is healthier for her and you.
To give her the impression that you are interested in her for a life long family setting...

A

AJ84

I agree that the ideal time biologically for women is late teens to mid 20s but male sperm also has a shelf life. Yes men can produce sperm throughout their lives but the quality decreases as they get older, leading to more miscarriages and babies born with health issues. It’s not just the female body that causes this.

Anyway that has already been discussed here.

We live in a different time now. Back when women had limited options to provide for themselves, the path to economic security was through marriage. They did that as soon as they could. In turn, men were always expected to be the provider (something men here actively try to avoid right?).

Now there are many paths for women, so some decide to put off getting married at 21 so that they can get an education and earn their own money. While some feminists may push the idea that women should be like men (I personally don’t think we should be), I think, for the average woman out there, they just want be able to have a decent career and earn decent money and it has nothing to do with sticking it to men or trying to be better than them or whatever.

And for men who don’t plan to get married or have kids, and never want to be put in a provider role, this issue with women choosing careers over marriage shouldn’t even matter to them.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Then that’s what you tell her. Nobody knows how it will turn out as no one can predict the future. But if she knows she not exclusively yours, she will have a mind set that is healthier for her and you.
To give her the impression that you are interested in her for a life long family setting...
Agreed. Several ladies have told me they are planning this, and that with me. If were to get married, etc. I said I cannot promise you anything. I am not God, I cannot predict the future. Only time will tell. They usually back off, but it comes up time after time.

I agree that the ideal time biologically for women is late teens to mid 20s but male sperm also has a shelf life. Yes men can produce sperm throughout their lives but the quality decreases as they get older, leading to more miscarriages and babies born with health issues. It’s not just the female body that causes this.

Anyway that has already been discussed here.

We live in a different time now. Back when women had limited options to provide for themselves, the path to economic security was through marriage. They did that as soon as they could. In turn, men were always expected to be the provider (something men here actively try to avoid right?).

Now there are many paths for women, so some decide to put off getting married at 21 so that they can get an education and earn their own money. While some feminists may push the idea that women should be like men (I personally don’t think we should be), I think, for the average woman out there, they just want be able to have a decent career and earn decent money and it has nothing to do with sticking it to men or trying to be better than them or whatever.

And for men who don’t plan to get married or have kids, and never want to be put in a provider role, this issue with women choosing careers over marriage shouldn’t even matter to them.
What's wrong with having the kids first and then persuing a lady's career goals? A lady's bio clock is limited.. Her career opts can wait. If you look back, that is what a lot of ladies did in the past; if they selected to go into the work force. Now, many go into student debt, get married, have a career and have kids; then divorce (above-average).