Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When Men Waste Women's Time

A

AJ84

For the same reason any sane man wouldn’t put himself in an emotionally dependent situation on a woman who is going to hold that over his head.
Agreed. Neither gender wants to be stuck in a crappy relationship.

A

AJ84

Can't argue with logic. I am coming from a logical POV, you are coming a emotional POV. Nothing wrong with that. However, yes, I am wanting to protect my stuff. Would I allow my significant other or children to go destitute? No I wouldn't allow that to happen. However, neither would the State. But come hell or high water, I refuse to allow sleazy atty's to rack up BS hours or the State tell me what to do with my assets or money. You are a lady, you have no idea when dudes go through in the court system. Would you like a peak? Just go one day into a family court (or whatever they call it up North) and see how the dudes are treated. They are treated like yesterday's newspaper thrown into the garbage after a dog urinated on it. I invite you to take just one hour of your day and sit in the gallery. Then, maybe, you'd understand what I've seen dozens of dudes go through first hand.

Oh, as for the g-string, consider wearing one. It's good for the bedroom. ;)
I’ll take it into consideration lol. You’re right it’s a sh*t show for men in divorce court. If you recall I suggested that if this is a concern for you, don’t get married or have kids. There are women who don’t want either. It’s about finding someone who is on the same page as you, after all.

Not sure what part of my post about not putting one’s self in a situation where you are stuck either putting up with being treated badly or on the hook financially is emotional? How is that not logical?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I’ll take it into consideration lol. You’re right it’s a sh*t show for men in divorce court. If you recall I suggested that if this is a concern for you, don’t get married or have kids. There are women who don’t want either. It’s about finding someone who is on the same page as you, after all.

Not sure what part of my post about not putting one’s self in a situation where you are stuck either putting up with being treated badly or on the hook financially is emotional? How is that not logical?
It's that you are not understanding that a two people can have a successful relationship w/o involving marriage and the State. That is what you are not understanding. The marriage license does nothing for the dude, only for the lady. I've repeatily stated that I will have children one day, just not marriage. You do not seem to register that and only marriage = children.

A

AJ84

It's that you are not understanding that a two people can have a successful relationship w/o involving marriage and the State. That is what you are not understanding. The marriage license does nothing for the dude, only for the lady. I've repeatily stated that I will have children one day, just not marriage. You do not seem to register that and only marriage = children.
Right you did my bad. Yes of course you can have children without being married. But it doesn’t necessarily protect you from losing your assets.

I thought that was the your main concern regarding our discussion, protecting your assets.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Right you did my bad. Yes of course you can have children without being married. But it doesn’t necessarily protect you from losing your assets.

I thought that was the your main concern regarding our discussion, protecting your assets.
I wouldn't have an issue taking care of my offspring, or even my partner or ex-partner to an extent. However, I draw the line on touching my assets. No person, dude or lady, should be able to touch another person's assets. The only cavat would be if they built those assets together and both contributed to acquiring said assets. I am discussing assets one party brought into the relationship and the other party had zero influence or contribution in obtaining them. That's my issue with family court and the marriage system.

A

AJ84

I wouldn't have an issue taking care of my offspring, or even my partner or ex-partner to an extent. However, I draw the line on touching my assets. No person, dude or lady, should be able to touch another person's assets. The only cavat would be if they built those assets together and both contributed to acquiring said assets. I am discussing assets one party brought into the relationship and the other party had zero influence or contribution in obtaining them. That's my issue with family court and the marriage system.
I totally agree with you.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Article from the original post

There was one line...

"A woman only has until her late 30s by most physicians' estimates to have kids without increased risks to mother and child. But a man can delay until 50, 55, even 68 if he's Picasso."

While this is technically true, in reality in doesn't play out like this for most men. Most men in their 30s/40s end up with a woman close to their own ages. If you're a man who finds himself single at 40, it'd be difficult to get a girlfriend under 35 unless you are excellent in some way. Most men simply aren't excellent enough to achieve an age gap big enough to become first time fathers if starting a new relationship after age 40 or 45.

The "male biological clock" comes down to how young of a partner that you are able to attract.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Article about men wasting women’s time.

Doesn’t this just illustrate the point that men are just utility tools for women? True or frivolous?
I'll stop wasting women's time when they stop wasting mine.