Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When it makes more sense to go to her place instead of yours?

Reaction score
Scenario:

2nd meetup (haven't physically escalated yet/first date was coffee for an hour) with Japanese Finance girl that has an hour plus commute/stressful job and has a dog, so I offered to meetup for wine and chill at this hangout spot in her neighborhood initially as bait.

My area is near downtown, so parking can be a pain in the ass for visitors and I know she has the dog excuse to back out on. Should I go with my intuition and plan something near her place or just say screw it and invite her over to my area anyway lol?

sevbucmash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your place is more exciting, if she's near you, she knows things will escalate and things go bedroom. Another thing playing in your favor is the fact that she can scream her lungs out while at your place, without worrying about her neighbors, people she knows. So try to set it up near your place, and if no go, compromise and set it near her place.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it's a new girl, always opt to go to their place.

It's human nature that our guard is dropped when there's familiarity. To give an example; if I'm planning on making out with a new gal, I always let them choose the music. I may not even like their choice, but it's more about them feeling comfortable in an environment. If their music makes them more comfortable and relaxed, then the hoped for outcome will be easier to achieve.

The same principle also applies to environment. If you are at her place, she's already on familiar ground. I think that it goes without saying that a girl that feels comfortable is more likely.

-- added benefits of going to her place ----

If you view her as more than a potential lay, you can learn a lot about her by looking at her bookshelf, housekeeping etc...

Also, if it's a sleepover, you don't have to worry about washing your sheets before your next potential sleepover. And... If you have some place to be or you're just not into hanginng out with her overly long (the morning after) you don't face the awkwardness of asking her to leave.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's human nature that our guard is dropped when there's familiarity. To give an example; if I'm planning on making out with a new gal, I always let them choose the music. I may not even like their choice, but it's more about them feeling comfortable in an environment. If their music makes them more comfortable and relaxed, then the hoped for outcome will be easier to achieve.

The same principle also applies to environment. If you are at her place, she's already on familiar ground. I think that it goes without saying that a girl that feels comfortable is more likely.

If you view her as more than a potential lay, you can learn a lot about her by looking at her bookshelf, housekeeping etc...

Also, if it's a sleepover, you don't have to worry about washing your sheets before your next potential sleepover. And... If you have some place to be or you're just not into hanginng out with her overly long (the morning after) you don't face the awkwardness of asking her to leave.
I will say that her control of the environmental seduction factors (lighting, music, mood, etc) is actually a con, but not having to clean and getting to leave when you want are huge.

I'll do the work of picking the venue for the first meet, she can do the work of cleaning for the second. Lol.

Reaction score
Update:

The go back to her place failed after the date. She was like I don't know you well enough, sooooo we ended up back at my half clean place. Watched a movie and I was able to escalate to a touching(my hands were grabbing her ass and bare shoulders the whole time and some kissing. She was definitely into the movie lol and I knew she had to go feed the dogs. She told me to let her know If I'm free tomorrow to hangout again. Is this how Asian women act?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Update:

The go back to her place failed after the date. She was like I don't know you well enough, sooooo we ended up back at my half clean place. Watched a movie and I was able to escalate to a touching(my hands were grabbing her ass and bare shoulders the whole time and some kissing. She was definitely into the movie lol and I knew she had to go feed the dogs. She told me to let her know If I'm free tomorrow to hangout again. Is this how Asian women act?
Has nothing to do with her race, has to do with her wanting to wait longer.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has nothing to do with her race, has to do with her wanting to wait longer.
Certain backgrounds and contexts do produce different odds.

Do asian and black women behave the same on the whole? WASP women and Latinas?

Jake, my condolences.

Reaction score
Certain backgrounds and contexts do produce different odds.

Do asian and black women behave the same on the whole? WASP women and Latinas?

Jake, my condolences.
Update: She just invited me out lol

IMHO they do act different but I'm sure you will have some black dude that dates PAWGs and say there's no difference or a white guy that dates completely whitewashed nonwhite girls lol.

gwoppin

Don Juan
Reaction score

This makes sense logically, but in my personal experience having someone at your place where you have control of things and they see youre compatent - nice clean place, can make a decent drink and have the sense to offer her a clean towel for a shower after works well for me because shes comfortable enough, but women in my experience like exciting.

A new unfamiliar place (that she also feels safe in) sparks a little bit of excitement because of uncertainty.

This for me is a big factor in my game - do exciting things (when hanging out + physically) but have clear control of the situation where they have trust in you to take the lead.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This makes sense logically, but in my personal experience having someone at your place where you have control of things and they see youre compatent - nice clean place, can make a decent drink and have the sense to offer her a clean towel for a shower after works well for me because shes comfortable enough, but women in my experience like exciting.

A new unfamiliar place (that she also feels safe in) sparks a little bit of excitement because of uncertainty.

This for me is a big factor in my game - do exciting things (when hanging out + physically) but have clear control of the situation where they have trust in you to take the lead.
You are onto something here.
Women get a little turned on by some suspense.

I go to this salon near my place here in Mexico every two weeks where I get my eyebrows groomed by this older 40 something year old lady. Shes probably 45. She is well kept and is decent in terms of taking her to bed.
Everytime I hit up the place we always have a good laugh. She knows that I got game with girls cause I have showed her pictures on my phone.

She texted me last weekend to see if I wanted to go to a bar with her and two girlfriends of her but I was busy with some business im propping up.

Anyway, I texted her last night that I have an ingrown toenail on my foot and if she is willing to take it out here at my house. She said she could come and do it but tomorrow which is today. She hit me up earlier to confirm and I told her yeah we are still on.

I mean I already got two wine bottles and some brewsky chilled in the fridge .
I cleaned my house earlier even the front porch.
Just got a new Sony oled tv 83" in the living room to be playing some netflix or youtube music videos.
She is going to be taking out the ingrown toenail in the living room. that sh!t is gonna hurt so more reason to sip on a cold one to get alcohol involved.
Got all bases covered.
Ima see if I can put the cat in the bag