"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

When is the best time

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Thanks for the advice. Although I’m not a complete noob, I understand that NO woman is “different” I literally was just giving the background on the first date and inquiring about whether it’d be a good idea to bring her along to the bars cuz I’m gonna be there this weekend anyways
I wouldn't advise that you bring her to your familiar hang-out just yet. Unless...
If appearance wise, she's a cut above the status-quo rest, this will not hurt your image one bit.
If you think that she's more average looking (and nothing wrong with that) I'd hold off. Even if she's more than a secksual interest, I'm sure that secks is still on your radar. Having drinks with her doesn't hurt, but beyond your control outside environments; when you are still getting to know her better can possibly work against you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2018
Messages
223
Reaction score
285
Age
43
Lmao keep up what current behavior??
Most girls do not want to meet your friends, family, dog, or cat unless you have been dating a while or in a relationship. If you go on a second date with your friends they will undoubtedly say or ask sonething stupid she is not emotionally ready to answer.
 

MrJack

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2017
Messages
496
Reaction score
226
Age
33
Does not matter what you literally said. She knows you had a great time. She was there.
She sees it as you contacted first. Give her time to savor the experience. By date 4 she should be doing most of the initiating. 80/20
She texted me directly afterwards as well on bumble which I didn’t realize till after I texted her so she technically reached out first and basically said the same thing but I see what you’re saying
 

MrJack

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2017
Messages
496
Reaction score
226
Age
33
You have to understand. Safety first. In my experience, during first date some of my girlfriends brought female and male friends. It depends on the person and where we went out. If the bar and disco, the girls brought some friend. However, if during day time and visiting the mall or movie theater, then, there was no friend of her company. The setting, the age, the background plays a lot.
But it feels weird that I wouldn’t bring a friend myself to the bar and club. If I’m going out drinking and she’s bringing friends it feels weird that I wouldn’t too in that situation
 

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
But it feels weird that I wouldn’t bring a friend myself to the bar and club. If I’m going out drinking and she’s bringing friends it feels weird that I wouldn’t too in that situation
I speak for myself and I ask you?
You want to be looked like the guy who controls 2 chicks and attracts others in the bar/club or you wanna end like a Donkey?
You don't have any friends.... No body likes.
But you don't believe me and you will find out the hard way.
In this life, personal relationships don't exist. All is pure hypocrisy.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
...to have a girl meet your friends and vice versa?
You have to sleep with her first.

I texted her when I got home that I had a good time and let’s do it again yada yada and her interest level seems high.
You texted her you had a good time? I wouldn’t have done that. She has to text you.

Do I invite her and a friend to the bar with a bunch of my friends this weekend for the second date or bad idea?
Way bad idea. Too many things can go wrong, Your friends will sleep with her instead of you.

I wouldn’t introduce any girl to my friends unless she is pregnant.
 
Top