Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When is the best time

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...to have a girl meet your friends and vice versa? Haven’t been on this site in forever but for whatever reason I remember reading not to meet her friends till after you’ve fvcked or something lol.

Met a girl on bumble last week, went bowling and actually had a pretty decent time. Madeout hardcore afterwards and parted ways.

We raced down a couple streets on the way home too lol. I texted her when I got home that I had a good time and let’s do it again yada yada and her interest level seems high.

Do I invite her and a friend to the bar with a bunch of my friends this weekend for the second date or bad idea?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should do it how you want. BUT my caveat is that group outings are logistical pains in the a$$. I personally prefer to bury the flagpole before introducing her to friends.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should do it how you want. BUT my caveat is that group outings are logistical pains in the a$$. I personally prefer to bury the flagpole before introducing her to friends.
Ok yea I think logistics might’ve been the reason I read before not to do that. In that case maybe I’ll do something else with the girl in the post and invite a different girl I’ve buried the flagpole in already haha

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rule I use isw she only knows my friends if we are serious, if not, no going to bother

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Stormrider that you are overthinking. However, if this is only going to be your second date I think you definitely need to build some more rapport 1 on 1 before you introduce her friends into the mix which could in fact work against you getting laid on only a 2nd date if the friends don't like you. I think inviting her friends out or vice versa definitely sends a signal that this could be heading towards something more serious as well which I am not sure if that is what you want with this chick. I would definitely hold off for now and get to know her better for the above reasons.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This. But double or triple it. Don’t introduce a girl to your friends for at least a month. What’s the point? This is a very LTR type mindset, which is fine and all, but why force it? It’s a big jump in a “relationship” to become acquainted with your partner’s friends.

You’ve had like one date. Haven’t had sex yet either. Why the concern and want for her to meet your friends already?

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's next, how to tie your shoes in front of your girl? I understand there are some complicated aspects to dating. But when you find yourself overthinking every minute detail, you are coming from the frame of powerlessness, which the opposite of what attracts women. Imagine she found out you started this thread. Would you feel shame? You need to operate with a sense of authority and make executive decisions if you wish to lead women.

The answer is when you feel like it, not when some nerds in the manosphere tell you to.
I get what you’re saying and you’re right, my question moreso stemmed from curiosity as I wanted to know the reason why I used to read that people said not to meet the friends and vice versa.

At this point in my life I simply don’t care enough to overthink anything, I just do me lol.
Honestly I’m just gonna leave this site again because while I feel like it could be a great tool for guys who have just awoken to a lot of the concepts, after that it makes you question things too much and fvcks you up more.

At a certain point you just gotta leave and run your natural game after implementing the basics.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This. But double or triple it. Don’t introduce a girl to your friends for at least a month. What’s the point? This is a very LTR type mindset, which is fine and all, but why force it? It’s a big jump in a “relationship” to become acquainted with your partner’s friends.

You’ve had like one date. Haven’t had sex yet either. Why the concern and want for her to meet your friends already?
There’s no concern about it. I probably didn’t structure my post correctly but I was moreso just curious about why people don’t and wanted to know what the deal was.

Also my friend won a party at a bar with drink deals and shyt so it would be me inviting her to that, Thats why I was curious and asking.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Stormrider that you are overthinking. However, if this is only going to be your second date I think you definitely need to build some more rapport 1 on 1 before you introduce her friends into the mix which could in fact work against you getting laid on only a 2nd date if the friends don't like you. I think inviting her friends out or vice versa definitely sends a signal that this could be heading towards something more serious as well which I am not sure if that is what you want with this chick. I would definitely hold off for now and get to know her better for the above reasons.
Duly noted. And again I’m not overthinking it was just a question that popped into my head that I remember reading about when I used to frequent this site a lot last year so I just asked about it. Haha relax people! Thanks for your input though

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get what you’re saying and you’re right, my question moreso stemmed from curiosity as I wanted to know the reason why I used to read that people said not to meet the friends and vice versa.

At this point in my life I simply don’t care enough to overthink anything, I just do me lol.
Honestly I’m just gonna leave this site again because while I feel like it could be a great tool for guys who have just awoken to a lot of the concepts, after that it makes you question things too much and fvcks you up more.

At a certain point you just gotta leave and run your natural game after implementing the basics.
There's nothing wrong or powerless about asking for advice. Think about it this way: It's still up to you to accept or reject anyone's input. You're still captain of your ship. I encourage guys to see what works for themselves and make mistakes. The other side of that is many of us have made those mistakes and can offer a little insight. Asking questions is one of the most important exercises in your journey.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cynical as this may appear on the surface, stick with me on this one.

When there's been an exceptional good first date (especially before reaching the age of 30) it can be easy to think to yourself... "yeah, but she's different" or... "I can go against dating protocol on this one because she's really into me."

It's been quite a while since I was in my 20's but I speak from someone that has dropped my guard and it always (no exceptions and doubt you'll experience one either) will backfire.

Although this may sound a bit calculative, being slightly coy and aloof will work better than being too forthcoming and immediate.

It's always easier to gradually take one step forward than it is to prematurely proceed and attempt to take two steps back.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...to have a girl meet your friends and vice versa? Haven’t been on this site in forever but for whatever reason I remember reading not to meet her friends till after you’ve fvcked or something lol.

Met a girl on bumble last week, went bowling and actually had a pretty decent time. Madeout hardcore afterwards and parted ways.

We raced down a couple streets on the way home too lol. I texted her when I got home that I had a good time and let’s do it again yada yada and her interest level seems high.

Do I invite her and a friend to the bar with a bunch of my friends this weekend for the second date or bad idea?
Dude you are acting like you are in a relationship with this chick after one date. You need to date and bang thats it...no group dates, no meeting the family and friends etc... you do all this only if she asks and only when you are in a relationship with her that she asked for as well. You keep up your current behavior and she will get scared and run away.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends....Does she know your real name yet? Have you run a background check on her? Will she sign a nondisclosure agreement?

I've told women I was "seeing" I was going to be at such and such bar with my friends, and she should stop by for a beer. It was more of a hassle on the friends side answering "who is THIS chick?" than it benefited me in her eyes. Prospects who don't make the cut, or decide they aren't interested often result in friends asking "hey whatever happeed to that hot brunette that was here last month. You tell them you aren't seeing her anymore, and then they say "Oh that's too bad, can I get her number?"

It is usually advisable to not bring a date into the friends circle until she becomes "an item". Of course the exception is if you meet her for the first time while out with friends and you involve her in the conversation.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My experience. I speak for myself.
1) I don't tell women I had a great date or I had a grate time with her or how I feel about her.

2) I don't present her to my friends or other men. She may walk away with one of my buddies or use him or they to test me.

3) I don't have a problem with meeting her friends or if she needs to go out with one of her friends, being male and female. I dont care if she takes one of her friends(female,male,gay) to our first date.

4) if she wants me to meet her family, then she is interested and considers me for LTR.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

NO, do not bring her to where your male friends are. She is not an exotic animal in extinction. This is not the fvcking Zoo....

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you are acting like you are in a relationship with this chick after one date. You need to date and bang thats it...no group dates, no meeting the family and friends etc... you do all this only if she asks and only when you are in a relationship with her that she asked for as well. You keep up your current behavior and she will get scared and run away.
Lmao keep up what current behavior??

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience. I speak for myself.
1) I don't tell women I had a great date or I had a grate time with her or how I feel about her.

2) I don't present her to my friends or other men. She may walk away with one of my buddies or use him or they to test me.

3) I don't have a problem with meeting her friends or if she needs to go out with one of her friends, being male and female. I dont care if she takes one of her friends(female,male,gay) to our first date.

4) if she wants me to meet her family, then she is interested and considers me for LTR.
1. I didn’t tell her how I feel about her I just said I had a great time and left it at that.

2. I see your point here

3. I disagree and think that’s pretty childish and annoying if you meetup with a girl and SURPRISE she brought a friend

4. yes that makes sense

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends....Does she know your real name yet? Have you run a background check on her? Will she sign a nondisclosure agreement?

I've told women I was "seeing" I was going to be at such and such bar with my friends, and she should stop by for a beer. It was more of a hassle on the friends side answering "who is THIS chick?" than it benefited me in her eyes. Prospects who don't make the cut, or decide they aren't interested often result in friends asking "hey whatever happeed to that hot brunette that was here last month. You tell them you aren't seeing her anymore, and then they say "Oh that's too bad, can I get her number?"

It is usually advisable to not bring a date into the friends circle until she becomes "an item". Of course the exception is if you meet her for the first time while out with friends and you involve her in the conversation.
Thanks for the normal answer other than “BRO you’re acting like you’re in a relationship!”

lol I was just asking a question on why or why don’t people bring potential plates out to bars with friends.

Appreciate your input and it makes sense

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cynical as this may appear on the surface, stick with me on this one.

When there's been an exceptional good first date (especially before reaching the age of 30) it can be easy to think to yourself... "yeah, but she's different" or... "I can go against dating protocol on this one because she's really into me."

It's been quite a while since I was in my 20's but I speak from someone that has dropped my guard and it always (no exceptions and doubt you'll experience one either) will backfire.

Although this may sound a bit calculative, being slightly coy and aloof will work better than being too forthcoming and immediate.

It's always easier to gradually take one step forward than it is to prematurely proceed and attempt to take two steps back.
Thanks for the advice. Although I’m not a complete noob, I understand that NO woman is “different” I literally was just giving the background on the first date and inquiring about whether it’d be a good idea to bring her along to the bars cuz I’m gonna be there this weekend anyways