"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

When is it okay to talk about sex with women

will123

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2020
Messages
116
Reaction score
18
I've started talking to this older lady.

She is very attractive and youthful for her age.

We get on really well and connect. Yesterday we were on the subject of sexual talk. She seemed very comfortable with it. She brought up the scene with Kim Bassinger in Basic instinct where she uncrossed her legs. From there she spoke about breasts and vaginas and seemed completely comfortable and at ease when talking about it to me.

Do I change the subject or carry on if she directs it and seems comfortable with it. Is sex a no-go subject.

Bear in mind when speaking to her she would flip her hair over head - like a hair toss - and would curl her hair behind her ears whilst talking to me and body directed at me.

How would you guys proceed - or not proceed. Thanks.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Sharon Stone was Basic Instinct. Basinger was 9 1/2 weeks. And any time a woman brings up sex, not only do you go with the flow, you need to push the envelope with her because she's checking to see if you've got what it takes to turn her on. Don't be a crude moron though.
 

will123

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2020
Messages
116
Reaction score
18
Sharon Stone was Basic Instinct. Basinger was 9 1/2 weeks. And any time a woman brings up sex, not only do you go with the flow, you need to push the envelope with her because she's checking to see if you've got what it takes to turn her on. Don't be a crude moron though.
How would you push the envelope
 
Top