Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When is it okay to talk about sex with women

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've started talking to this older lady.

She is very attractive and youthful for her age.

We get on really well and connect. Yesterday we were on the subject of sexual talk. She seemed very comfortable with it. She brought up the scene with Kim Bassinger in Basic instinct where she uncrossed her legs. From there she spoke about breasts and vaginas and seemed completely comfortable and at ease when talking about it to me.

Do I change the subject or carry on if she directs it and seems comfortable with it. Is sex a no-go subject.

Bear in mind when speaking to her she would flip her hair over head - like a hair toss - and would curl her hair behind her ears whilst talking to me and body directed at me.

How would you guys proceed - or not proceed. Thanks.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sharon Stone was Basic Instinct. Basinger was 9 1/2 weeks. And any time a woman brings up sex, not only do you go with the flow, you need to push the envelope with her because she's checking to see if you've got what it takes to turn her on. Don't be a crude moron though.

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sharon Stone was Basic Instinct. Basinger was 9 1/2 weeks. And any time a woman brings up sex, not only do you go with the flow, you need to push the envelope with her because she's checking to see if you've got what it takes to turn her on. Don't be a crude moron though.
How would you push the envelope