"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

WHen introducing to a chick...

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
say ur being introduced by a friend, or it's by the cold approach what do you usually do?
shake their hand?
cause i met this chick once, infront of abunch of parents, and i went up to her and shook her hand
and the parents are like wtf??
i asked my mum bout ti later, (she was there) and she said it's so formal and stupid
this was just a casual meeting

so what to do?
btw, i mostly know curry ppl and asians
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
853
Reaction score
8
Age
37
Location
Fontana, California
Uh-oh. He said asains. Not long til Jakethasnake comes and posts.

No offence jake.

Well I dunno about you but I usaully do shake new peoples hands I meet. Maybe the parents were like 'wtf?' because they are her parents and some parents can be over protective with their kids? Just continue to the shake hand thing or even "HI-5!!" like Jt47319 said.. :rolleyes:
 

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
well regarding the actual handshake
correct me where i'm wrong plz
is it upward facing palm
and then grip her hand, and move up and down?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by evolvingnerd
wow
does going down first make that much a difference?
No. Not at all.

Guys, it doesn't matter. Your general attitude about life is what's going to attract a girl to you, not how you greet her the first time you meet her. Just be friendly and laid back. If you feel like shaking her hand, go for it. I've pulled off hugging girls I just met and they loved it.
 
Top