"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

When I was 15, I was a chick magnet.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
Has anyone ever had this happen when they were young?

Because I was so young, I didn't think about girls as much as these days. I would go out to video game stores, play games all day, hang out the shopping center to look around. I never really cared about anything else. I use to go to the public library down here, and I kept meeting girls there when I didn't even do anything. They just kept on coming at me, hitting on me, flirting... I only noticed these things about a year ago, lol.

I think that if I was to be the same person now back then, I'd see a difference. You think less about girls, you probably get more hitting on you. But isn't that kinda cheating? Can't ignore the fact that us men, love our girls.

Maybe it's the way it's meant to be?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
I think back to my High school days and am like DAMN why didnt I act different. I had a GF for like 3 years and it got me no where. SO many girls use to hit on my and flirt and stuff but back then i didnt really care because i was so focused on my GF. I know now how stupid i was
 

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
Mate,

Back in HS, you see the same chicks everyday, 5 days a week. Of course some of them will GROW to be attracted to you. They have a chance to get to know you etc. There are studies out there that proves that proximity and frequency leads to attraction.

When you left HS, the amount of HBs in your immediately circle increases as you go to university and then diminishes again when you leave uni.

Learn how to PU at bars.

I know a couple of cool guys for you to hang with in Perth. If you are interested in learning how to PU at bars, send me an email and I will get them to get in touch with you.
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
Thanks for the offer, but I don't go to bars or anything like that. I prefer to be alone anyway.
 

Walk this Way

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Man, you need to dig the bars. I don't know who uniassign is, but he's offering you a golden opportunity, you should definitely take it up.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
It's okay. I'm just not a bar/nightclub person. I really dislike those places. I'll be fine :)
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
i'm a bar/nightclub person, think you could give me a way to contact taht guy u were talkin about?
 
Top