Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When Guys Try to Amog You - How do you handle?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scenario

You are in a club talking to a girl.... and some other guy comes up outta nowhere and grabs the girl and starts talking to her....
Never experienced this. But I Have experienced ‘mate guarding’ & multiple guys hitting on same girl at once. I don’t worry about it. She’ll choose who she has the hots for. & I’m pretty confident. And, if she chooses another (shrug) plenty more fish in the sea.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I took care of an AMOG once. Old but funny story below.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women that frequent clubs aren't worth fighting over, they are transient, at least your paying a booker, her just gets drunk and legs open, it's a bad look, this whole "Talking to a chick at the club for 10 minutes" is played out.

This is why you don't buy women drinks, because you walk away for 1 second and another guy will basically take your money.

Im talking to a woman for a minute max, were both adults in the club, if she don't know what's good, move on or come back when she's drunk, introduce yourself sober, keep it moving, don't orbit, find your chance, I've banged a chick and got head from another one in the span of 20 minutes, do your business keep it moving, wet wipes

MissouriMark

Don Juan
Reaction score
At the end of the day, I would always blame the woman and not the other dude if the woman you're talking to becomes more interested in him over you.

It doesn't matter if it's a woman you just started talking to, your girlfriend, or even your wife. If she starts showing signs of interest towards another guy instead of you, that's on her. Of course if she WAS your girlfriend or wife instead of some woman you just met and she does that, then you have a whole different problem on your hands.

But if the woman tells the man she's not interested and he keeps harassing her no matter what your relation is with her, that's a different story. Then it is on him and then it's time for you to step in especially if you're more serious with the woman.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. Ultimately, it’s on her.

You can “blame” the dude all you want, but she didn’t have to receptive to him. She chose to.
From what I remember the guy grabbed her face and turned it to him. Then she said something like sorry my friend is annoying.. I don't remember if it was slightly before or after this.. my feeling at the time was that she didn't want to upset him.