Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When girls want to peg you

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It has happened to me a few times with the girls I've dated. They say "what do you think about getting pegged" or "have you thought about being pegged".

I usually brushed it if by CnF and said something along the lines of "no, but I've been thinking of doing it to you" or "no, but I wanna do you from the a$$", etc.

How to counter this is not my point here however. I'm interested in figuring out why on earth they dared or even thought of saying this. I consider myself a masculine guy. I'm a quite serious person, I'm muscular (but not ripped) and hairy af, etc.

Have you guys ever heard this from a girl? What do you think is going on inside her head when she says this?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Either a test to see if you will submit to dominance, or she wants to feel like she has that dominance and power over you.
Possibly a check for perversions to see if you’re as sexually wild as her ?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either a test to see if you will submit to dominance, or she wants to feel like she has that dominance and power over you.
Possibly a check for perversions to see if you’re as sexually wild as her ?
What’s funny is these girls who claim they’re so “wild” can’t even handle men with a simple foot fetish.lol

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It has happened to me a few times with the girls I've dated. They say "what do you think about getting pegged" or "have you thought about being pegged".

I usually brushed it if by CnF and said something along the lines of "no, but I've been thinking of doing it to you" or "no, but I wanna do you from the a$$", etc.

How to counter this is not my point here however. I'm interested in figuring out why on earth they dared or even thought of saying this. I consider myself a masculine guy. I'm a quite serious person, I'm muscular (but not ripped) and hairy af, etc.

Have you guys ever heard this from a girl? What do you think is going on inside her head when she says this?
No.

They must think you would enjoy it, or they feel you are not dominant in the bedroom or they would never bring it up.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
My friends would roast the **** outta me for even bringing up some dumb stuff like this. Have more humility my dude. Respect yourself.. If a girl told me stuff like this I would not go around telling other people.. That women does not respect you or thinks you're the type of dude who actually likes **** up his asss. Either way, thats embarassing. Maybe you need to work on some more masculine qualities or something

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No never happened to me probably cause I look far from being pretty (in the good and the bad).

What happened is that many girls wanted to finger my ass while blowing me but one in particular said that I fk her ass and I owned her something which I imagine was a breakfast the following morning.

In fact she decided out of nowhere to finger my ass while I was light sleeping..still no idea what was the problem since she agreed with that.

Btw my ass is hairy and far from being cute so it's not even about a beauty thing.

All those girls were totally submissive not even one shown signs of being dominant.

Canadian_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends would roast the **** outta me for even bringing up some dumb stuff like this. Have more humility my dude. Respect yourself.. If a girl told me stuff like this I would not go around telling other people.. That women does not respect you or thinks you're the type of dude who actually likes **** up his asss. Either way, thats embarassing. Maybe you need to work on some more masculine qualities or something
He is anonymous here, wanting insight about the topic.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has to be a test. I've actually had girls ask me this kinda openly. It made me very suspicious, felt odd but it did seem she was serious.

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No never happened to me probably cause I look far from being pretty (in the good and the bad).

What happened is that many girls wanted to finger my ass while blowing me but one in particular said that I fk her ass and I owned her something which I imagine was a breakfast the following morning.

In fact she decided out of nowhere to finger my ass while I was light sleeping..still no idea what was the problem since she agreed with that.

Btw my ass is hairy and far from being cute so it's not even about a beauty thing.

All those girls were totally submissive not even one shown signs of being dominant.
I'd say I'm fairly good looking. But far from being pretty boy.

It has to be a test. I've actually had girls ask me this kinda openly. It made me very suspicious, felt odd but it did seem she was serious.
None of the chicks who told me this were serious, nor did they follow up on it. Nevertheless, I did not like them saying this one bit.

I've gotta say tho that at the times they told me this, my frame wasn't the best.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From the 200-300 girls I banged, not a single one mentioned pegging.

I think it might be some specific demographics, maybe older women (+50) and effeminate men?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has to be a performance issue….never had anyone even hint at it. Actually a couple times I asked my ex wife just to kind of calibrate her reaction and she didnt like it whatsoever. I think you may need to get your pipe laying skills in order. Meditate on the word “smash”

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, what kinda scene do you operate in? I studied at the art academy, and those types of women tend to be freakier and more " open minded " and ALSO more masculine. A feminine submissve woman would never suggest this.

If multiple women ask you this you gotta find out what's going on. I would go as far as asking one straight up how she came up with that idea.

Pegging is straight up getting what what in the butt. A finger during the BJ is already yikes, this is outta control. Seems like you have some frame issues.

TimothyPrice

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a flirty **** test. Agree and amplify or other pervy banter back. Just don't get butt hurt.....get it

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think it might be some specific demographics, maybe older women (+50) and effeminate men?
I have a higher notch count than most men and not one of the women I've banged has mentioned pegging either.

I'm not interested in pegging.

I can't imagine which women would be into pegging men.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Same...all goes to how dominant she thinks you are in the bedroom.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had one girl ask me if she could put her finger in my butt. She would also lick my butthole. Felt great. She was also the freakiest chic I've ever been with. With her it wasn't about her trying to dominate me, it was all about uninhibited wildness and pleasure. We both liked to push the envelope. But I'm out on the pegging thing, never did she ask to do this either.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had one girl ask me if she could put her finger in my butt. She would also lick my butthole. Felt great. She was also the freakiest chic I've ever been with. With her it wasn't about her trying to dominate me, it was all about uninhibited wildness and pleasure. We both liked to push the envelope. But I'm out on the pegging thing, never did she ask to do this either.
Many guys here especially the younger ones got too much tate/rollo stuff under their skin and see pink rebellions in any minor action.
Give the web a couple of years and you cannot afford to have her cowgirl style that day you're tired otherwise she is dominating you.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She would also lick my butthole. Felt great. But I'm out on the pegging thing, never did she ask to do this either.
I like rimjobs. But how on earth do you keep your frame by bending over to be pegged??? Lord, have mercy! Just assume you're gay and put a rainbow flag in your wall!