"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

When girls start to make small talk ..

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Is that IOI?

Today .. this lady .. looks about early 30s .. I am 28 .. anyways ..
I was getting into elevator to get to my office .. there she was .. waiting for elevator .. I insisted her to go in 1st .. As she walks in, she says, "We seemed to have same lunch time .." .. I said .. "We do??",

then she said, "Yeah .. I mean when I am at elevator, you are too .. " .. I said .. "We are?" .. (i guess i was confused .. )

Then I made comment about weather, then she replied. made her comment about her pulse etc .. As I getting off the elevator, I said something .. and she still reponded ..

Also .. I was facing door and she was 3 feet away to my right but facing me.. usually people face door to watch LCD screen in the elevator.. Whenever i talk .. she looked at me too ..

I have seen this woman .. here and there around work place .. What do you guys think?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
yea I think so...

To Help you Improve Your game try this:
to be DJ you got to just assume IOI's... I get them all the time and I think NOTHING OF IT...
You have to raise you standards....
just keep running game on all women...

The only IOI that you should take is if she Kisses you...

so stop mental masturbating on small meaningless shyt...

and move on to get into this woman's pants..
that's your role as a man on this planet!

GOOD LUCK! :)
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Sounds like interest to me and more importantly, she has saved you the hassle of the approach. You have the perfect opportunity with her now, just by chatting.

When women are interested, they make it easy for a guy, and she made it easy for you and even gave you an opportunity to ask her to lunch ("same lunch time").

But you need to work on your small talk a little. Ask her a few trivial questions next time and get things moving.
 

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
I am usually pretty good at making small talk when I initiate it .. but when someone starts it 1st .. then I catch off guard and get confused .. as in this case .. but next time i see her .. i am gonna make sure she giggle the fucc out ..
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
I don't know about this being a sign of interest. I think she was just making conversation. Ask her out, that is the only way to know for sure. Just because a woman makes conversation doesn't necessarily mean she likes you.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
By now she probabbly thinks you are a majour AFC who hasn't talked to a woman in years....
 

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Don_Marko
By now she probabbly thinks you are a majour AFC who hasn't talked to a woman in years....
Which I really don't give fucc about ; )
 
Top