When girls "set-up" the kiss.

Elf2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have recently been in a couple situations at a party or having a conversation with a girl who I previously met have known a little while and have run into this scenario.

We will be standing alone together just talking about to leave to go somewhere and we're both drunk and the girl will put her face right in front of mine, looking up at me, so its almost like shes pretty much setting it up for me to kiss her.

What should I do in these situations? I have a feeling the girls are testing me to see if I make a move and if I do they will pull away.

What are your suggestions?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card

This... is the single WORST case... of thinking too hard... ever, EVER... to be recorded on Sosuave.com.

Just fvcking kiss her man.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elf2 said:
We will be standing alone together just talking about to leave to go somewhere and we're both drunk and the girl will put her face right in front of mine, looking up at me, so its almost like shes pretty much setting it up for me to kiss her.

What should I do in these situations?
It's too difficult to get a kiss, can you guys make it easier for me?

It's too easy to get a kiss, can you guys make it more difficult for me?

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
omg you have a sick and twisted world perspective little man! :crackup:

He who hesitates is lost. If you want to get any better with chicks you'll need to learn to think on your feet. That's an obvious come-on and if she does for some reason pull away, just pull away yourself giving her the same look she gives you (feigning disgust and horror or something). But I'm 99% sure you wouldn't have been rejected.

And you don't get a kiss, they have to earn one. If you know what you're doing, it will instantly make any girl putty in your hands. Women are not hard to figure out, and they're all pretty much the same, unless you find one that stands apart, then that's GF material most likely.

çun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look dude sometimes girls are thrilled by the guys who are capable of resisting them,not giving them what they want,and making things slowly.
If you dont want to rush things good.Dont take the initiative,let her crave for it.But if she kisses you dont pull back.Not that I think you would...

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mannn if you're at a party and shes drunk and she leans in...dog, you better kiss her, eff that pull her to the side for a full blown out make out session then lead her upstairs, if strict isolation ain't possible, then you better be a man and make a move