Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When girls compliment you?

loving

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't found a response when they compliment you yet that I feel okay with.

"Thanks" is usually interrupted by realizing hey they dont usually do that, they seem to have some kind of interest. Maybe the key is not thinking about it?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Compliments from a woman let her know your level of self esteem. So your reaction helps them gauge you.
When you're TOO self effacing, they lose interest.
Simply say "Thank you, thats very kind of you." with a smile.
Thats enough.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes indeed.

With that simple response you acknowledge that you know why she complemented you. If she says "You got beautiful eyes" and you say "thank you, you're really saying "Yes I know, thanks for telling me that". It shows you are confident enough about yourself to agree with it. Chicks like that. Don't get ****y though.

java01

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get complimented on a regular basis, especialy by older women because nothing's going to happen between us & is completly safe in that respect???

I just laugh, thats it, or laugh & say thanks, but that's not a technic, it's just my general reaction, it conveys, "yea, thanks for spotting out the obvious", it confuses the f@#k ot of them, but really it amuses me because it's comes out of the blue & is totally unexpected.

Jaggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eye her off and say,

What do you want from me???

either that or just a simple thankyou and smile.

blackfrost

Don Juan
Reaction score
good topic since i was a kid ive always wondered what to say when i get compliments from girls back then i'd be to shy to say anything nowadays i either laugh it out or say "thanks" or anything else i could say to acknowledge what they're sayin is true but not sound ****y which is sometimes quite hard but i just cant help blushing which i think makes me come across as shy

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
Yes indeed.

With that simple response you acknowledge that you know why she complemented you.
LOL...first time I read this I thought that your response was "Yes indeed."

"You have nice eyes."
"Yes indeed!"

------------------
But seriously I would say, "Thank you! What's your name?"

And then go full steam ahead because you know she likes you.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"thanks" thats all you need. don't be some ****y arsehole. Interceptor nailed it.

The same works for females...if you give a woman a compliment and she starts putting herslef down.... take a closer look at her.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
loving said:
I haven't found a response when they compliment you yet that I feel okay with.

"Thanks" is usually interrupted by realizing hey they dont usually do that, they seem to have some kind of interest. Maybe the key is not thinking about it?
Thank you is the only thing a compliment person would say.

At 2:30 AM this morning I kclosed a girl in the parking lot after walking her to her car. The first thing she said was "You're cute." My response - "Thank you." With a smile of course.

cedd

Don Juan
Reaction score
By default, the best reply is always the shortest : "thank you"

why so complicated ?