Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When everything lost its meanings...

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Simple solution, for exponential growth in results.
Solutions must be simple for it to have a higher probability of success.

The more complicated it is the higher the probability of failure.

Take reading self help books, a thousand or so pages, one could get lost in it or take years to fully comprehend it and yet still be in the same quandary since its likely he takes no action in real time.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Take reading self help books, a thousand or so pages, one could get lost in it or take years to fully comprehend it and yet still be in the same quandary since its likely he takes no action in real time.
I stopped reading them. Once you understand the power of your own mind, and your own abilities as a being, how simple it really is, there really isn’t anything those books can tell you that you don’t already know. In fact, you’d probably know more.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And most of times those books don't teach you anything that has some real and valuable knowledge... It's like the cliche stuffs people want to hear and post as instagram story that they are reading a awesome book.

I've spent money with a lot of trash books, only a few were really valuable... those were not the popular ones and most talked about scientific stuffs.

Yesterday I made some small winnings like preparing my frozen meals to stop eating unhealthy and go for a walking. It was small steps to take care of my health, so it was a winning and it helps getting ourselves up again.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped reading them. Once you understand the power of your own mind, and your own abilities as a being, how simple it really is, there really isn’t anything those books can tell you that you don’t already know. In fact, you’d probably know more.
The biggest problem I see those days is that people only focus on making money, but they forget to give something valuable in return. They create the best marketing strategy and the worst content.

Another example, when I decided to quit my therapy... my therapist did not accept that. I told that I want to stop and he was desperate trying to convince me that it was the worst thing I could do this moment. I gave an excuse that I couldn't afford with money next month and also was not sufficient.

It's a great challenge find some good stuffs nowadays.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent, you’re getting it. Form your own view of the world. Society has beat it into you that you should be just like everybody else, just as enslaved, quiet and controlled as everyone else. Just as meek as everyone else.

Fvck. That.

You’re on the right track. Modify it to something along the lines of “I create my own life. I create my own purpose and vision. My life is my own creation.”

I’m a massive supporter of bringing a man’s ability, confidence and self-determinism back up to where it needs to be. Use the above as a mantra, and you’re taking big steps. Like I’ve said before, women are a dessert brought to you by your efforts in life. They aren’t even close to the focus of it. They should never be the focus of it.
+1

Great Post.

The disconnect is part of unplugging process. Its Divisive. The path is one of solitude. Its alienating given, how divided one is after the red pill. Much of the world is blue pill and pandering to the feminine primary. To dare go against the norm is a dividing line separating one from civilization.

This being the alternative to cuck.

If anybody recalls the matrix, after takin the red pill, Neo still went through the fire. Dude got shot dead. He transcends over time. The process is timely. Its the only way to evolve and not settle for cuck.

But similar to the matrix, the ones not Unplugged will crush your skull in the name of white knightdom. They are cucked and slaves but will fight to the death virtue signaling in cowardice fashion. The truth be told, they cannot compete.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couldn't read the original post. Too much negativity.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couldn't read the original post. Too much negativity.
So did you never went through a difficult period in your life when things was not ok and wanted to look somewhere to find some help?

I just thought this was a place men could support each other.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So did you never went through a difficult period in your life when things was not ok
Of course I did, but at the time I was locked in a cycle of self defeating and negative thinking. To get out of it, I had to break my habit of negative thoughts. No matter how bad things are, you will almost always get further with a positive attitude than a negative one. Self limiting thinking and all that. A negative outlook will only hold you back.

I had to closely monitor my thinking and when I caught myself thinking a negative thought, I would replace it with a positive one. It wasn't easy, but I retrained myself, and I wouldn't want to go back.

I didn't get to the part where you were looking for help, there was too much negativity. I know things aren't all sunshine nd flowers, nor should they be. But you could start by finding things to be thankful for.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course I did, but at the time I was locked in a cycle of self defeating and negative thinking. To get out of it, I had to break my habit of negative thoughts. No matter how bad things are, you will almost always get further with a positive attitude than a negative one. Self limiting thinking and all that. A negative outlook will only hold you back.

I had to closely monitor my thinking and when I caught myself thinking a negative thought, I would replace it with a positive one. It wasn't easy, but I retrained myself, and I wouldn't want to go back.

I didn't get to the part where you were looking for help, there was too much negativity. I know things aren't all sunshine nd flowers, nor should they be. But you could start by finding things to be thankful for.
Agree with that. Definitively is not a easy work... When I posted this thread I was flooded with negative thoughts and negative situations, and what made a huge difference to deal with that was reading some replies here. It really helped me, but of course, I also had to work on my way to deal with my thoughts anyways...And those replies helped me understand better what was happening.

I always try look at negative situations as a positive things. When you face some difficult situations in life you can grow up a lot from that... Even suffering or being in a negative state of mind for a while. When the storm is gone then calm comes.

Also after a tons of researches and study I think that there are some physiological issues that makes a huge difference when dealing with depression and negative behaviors. As I figured out I was lacking B12 vitamin and started taking it (specifically methylcobalamin), it improved a lot my mood and health... as the symptoms of this deficiency can cause a lot of psychologic problems... And I added Schisandra berries to help me with stress and balancing my homeostasis.

Basically I think that not only our minds play a big rule on this patterns, but also physiology plays a big rule too.

"But you could start by finding things to be thankful for." This is really important too.

And btw, thank you for this feedback.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1

Great Post.

The disconnect is part of unplugging process. Its Divisive. The path is one of solitude. Its alienating given, how divided one is after the red pill. Much of the world is blue pill and pandering to the feminine primary. To dare go against the norm is a dividing line separating one from civilization.

If anybody recalls the matrix, after takin the red pill, Neo still went through the fire. Dude got shot dead. He transcends over time. The process is timely. Its the only way to evolve and not settle for cuck.

But similar to the matrix, the ones not Unplugged will crush your skull in the name of white knightdom. They are cucked and slaves but will fight to the death virtue signaling in cowardice fashion. The truth be told, they cannot compete.
Pure Truth!

It's like if you're free, smarter or show any signs of superiority or being good at... people will try to knock you down, cause they cannot accept the fact that you're not living a miserable life.

I see that happening on workplace, with male friends (when you're with dating some beautiful woman) and they try to creep you, family... basically everywhere there is ignorance.

I can compare the Blue pill as Buddha said: "The cause of all pain and suffering is ignorance."

At first when you open your eyes, it will be painfull... but since you do that, you can't go back cause the pain of being blind is way worse.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pure Truth!

It's like if you're free, smarter or show any signs of superiority or being good at... people will try to knock you down, cause they cannot accept the fact that you're not living a miserable life.

I see that happening on workplace, with male friends (when you're with dating some beautiful woman) and they try to creep you, family... basically everywhere there is ignorance.

I can compare the Blue pill as Buddha said: "The cause of all pain and suffering is ignorance."

At first when you open your eyes, it will be painfull... but since you do that, you can't go back cause the pain of being blind is way worse.
Its funny. Eastern philosophy, much like art of war; where you are strong, pose weak. Where weak, pise strong. Ary of misdirection. Trump for example, everything is Trump Towers. A lot of rich Asian playboys buy up properties in the west but they don't flaunt it. Its hidden away. Discretion is key.

We're in a culture gender war. Fathers are banishment status in the home or are the equivalent of furniture. Stefan Molyneux and rich cooper got digitally stoned on twitter for objectively stating red pill truths. Women and men with really low testosterone cannot handle it.

The biggest pushback of hypergamy is, new girls are turning 18 everyday.

Men, act accordingly.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
+1

Great Post.

The essential piece of the puzzle is accepting the fact that you’re going to go through some serious turmoil and resistance. Accept it, because it’s going to happen. It’s part of the transition from feminine man to masculine man. It’s the way things are.

It’s not easy to pull oneself from the matrix, but when it’s done the payoff is priceless. Mental clarity and calm is something most men don’t have, but unplugging will give it to you. Stability born from chaos after months of mental and physical redevelopment to reverse the feminine imperative programming.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The essential piece of the puzzle is accepting the fact that you’re going to go through some serious turmoil and resistance. Accept it, because it’s going to happen. It’s part of the transition from feminine man to masculine man. It’s the way things are.
I don't think every man is feminine lol although a lot i think need to get their testosterone checked. More then 80% is blue pill.

It’s not easy to pull oneself from the matrix, but when it’s done the payoff is priceless. Mental clarity and calm is something most men don’t have, but unplugging will give it to you. Stability born from chaos after months of mental and physical redevelopment to reverse the feminine imperative programming.
I don't see any way forward.

Bachelor life. No LTR. Smash or next. Its a lease. Its temporary. It runs its course. I think men like RooshV and others seeking to play house are ****ed. As in, the women are on the carousel, unable to pair bond, and divorce rape is second nature.

Seeking lineage is beyond common sense in the modern era in anywhere that's 1st world plagued by feminism and government that redistribute male resources to women. Its a power play. The ****kkk does a man do for the next 40yrs without a lineage, a wife or kids? I have no clue. Outside a string of random sloots, I know nothing beyond.

Its a superb time to be a bachelor. Women are not waiting. Women in the epiphany phase are desperate. Hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Feminism has women believing sloot gonna sloot is empowering. Lulz

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think every man is feminine lol although a lot i think need to get their testosterone checked. More then 80% is blue pill.

I don't see any way forward.

Bachelor life. No LTR. Smash or next. Its a lease. Its temporary. It runs its course. I think men like RooshV and others seeking to play house are ****ed. As in, the women are on the carousel, unable to pair bond, and divorce rape is second nature.

Seeking lineage is beyond common sense in the modern era in anywhere that's 1st world plagued by feminism and government that redistribute male resources to women. Its a power play. The ****kkk does a man do for the next 40yrs without a lineage, a wife or kids? I have no clue. Outside a string of random sloots, I know nothing beyond.

Its a superb time to be a bachelor. Women are not waiting. Women in the epiphany phase are desperate. Hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Feminism has women believing sloot gonna sloot is empowering. Lulz
Without masculine men to keep them on a productive path women implode and wreak havoc on everyone and everything around them because of solipsism run rampant, when even just the presence of a bada$$ keeps her in check. Without the mere presence of a masculine man women go on a path of self-destruction. Men need to unplug regardless, even if it’s just to stabilize our society. However, I’m of the opinion that the 80% you mentioned is, by default, feminized. I’ve come to realize that the only reason a man was plugged in to begin with was because he was beat down, suppressed, and made to believe the things he was taught as a child. He had to feminized to begin with to even believe that blue pill garbage. Feminism has almost totally destroyed the fabric of gender and sexual dynamics, and social dynamics, thus the foundations of a stable and productive civilization. Like we’ve talked about before, this has been happening for well over a few hundred years.

Thankfully, a man can totally reverse the effects of feminization, feminism, and reboot his masculinity and get back to his true nature. He can climb out of Hell and get back to the light.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Without masculine men to keep them on a productive path women implode and wreak havoc on everyone and everything around them because of solipsism run rampant, when even just the presence of a bada$$ keeps her in check. Without the mere presence of a masculine man women go on a path of self-destruction. Men need to unplug regardless, even if it’s just to stabilize our society. However, I’m of the opinion that the 80% you mentioned is, by default, feminized. I’ve come to realize that the only reason a man was plugged in to begin with was because he was beat down, suppressed, and made to believe the things he was taught as a child. He had to feminized to begin with to even believe that blue pill garbage. Feminism has almost totally destroyed the fabric of gender and sexual dynamics, and social dynamics, thus the foundations of a stable and productive civilization. Like we’ve talked about before, this has been happening for well over a few hundred years.

Thankfully, a man can totally reverse the effects of feminization, feminism, and reboot his masculinity and get back to his true nature. He can climb out of Hell and get back to the light.
The real culprit are actually mothers.

It's a real irony that they love you but at the same time unknowingly set their own son down the path of pussiness.

When a man has a son, know that the boy has no further uses of a mother after the age of 5 and that's where the father must play an active role to un-program his mind.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The real culprit are actually mothers.

It's a real irony that they love you but at the same time unknowingly set their own son down the path of pussiness.

When a man has a son, know that the boy has no further uses of a mother after the age of 5 and that's where the father must play an active role to un-program his mind.
Ah, I see. If it weren’t for his early programming from his mother he might not have bought into the illusion at all. Interesting.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Mothers are quite controlling and manipulative about beliefs.

A simple praise can make the male child feel better about himself and then as he becomes more addicted to praise and approval he will go out of his way to acquire it.
At this point, all she need do is withhold it and the male child is sent spinning. Even severely acting up.
At the right moment she will reintroduce praise when he confirms to her feminine paradigm.
I’ve watched it with my own eyes.

A praise seeking feminine man is born. Forever chasing approval from females. He is clueless to his conditioning.

A mother has no business raising a male child past much more than five. I’ve observed it over and over. Mental addiction to female approval and validation.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Ah, I see. If it weren’t for his early programming from his mother he might not have bought into the illusion at all. Interesting.
For too long, mothers have thought only about themselves (especially in modern societies), without realising that if they do not nurture masculinity, the masculine will not be able nurture the feminine.

Only now is the stark and terrible reality of that fact beginning to sink in, with the many failures of marriages, breakdown of values in young girls - IG whoring or taking money from old men, young men going on rampage murdering women (incels), MGTOW movements and etc.

We all exist in a symbiotic relationship with each other - the masculine/feminine energy, and we all must take better care of it now, before it stops taking care of us.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without masculine men to keep them on a productive path women implode and wreak havoc on everyone and everything around them because of solipsism run rampant, when even just the presence of a bada$$ keeps her in check.
I welcome the decline. I have no use to keep a woman in ch3ck. Not my girl. Just my turn. I don't care. I am indifferent to her. Women tend to implode and mistake dudes smashin for being special.

Without the mere presence of a masculine man women go on a path of self-destruction. Men need to unplug regardless, even if it’s just to stabilize our society.
Jager mate, i have zero ****s about society. The world could burn tomorrow. I don't care until its at my doorstep.

I embrace masculinity and express it as its in my nature.

The time for women & children first is over. If it was a zombie apocalypse tomorrow, i would sit back and watch the parasites perish. Every single male feminist and cuck along with the train wrecks.

Respectfully, i disagree. Men need to unplug for simply self preservation and evolution. Its adaptation to the times. **** society.

However, I’m of the opinion that the 80% you mentioned is, by default, feminized. I’ve come to realize that the only reason a man was plugged in to begin with was because he was beat down, suppressed, and made to believe the things he was taught as a child. He had to feminized to begin with to even believe that blue pill garbage.
Men don't approach. How many on the forum here approached a girl(s) today? I'd say maybe 1% on this forum if that. Fear of rejection is feminine. Its that inability to compete. Nothing more could be pathetic. The masses are sheep and indoctrinated with blue pill cuck.

Feminism has almost totally destroyed the fabric of gender and sexual dynamics, and social dynamics, thus the foundations of a stable and productive civilization. Like we’ve talked about before, this has been happening for well over a few hundred years.
Feminism is hundreds of years old? Wut?

Its actually freeing. There's no better time to be a bachelor. Women put out 1-3 outings or #next!

Far worse is the trad cucks who argue men back onto the plantation. That or i can subscribe to hedonism on tren. Chase excellence. Bang the drum or #next!

The generation of so called men failed us. They should have had them back in the kitchen making sandwiches.

Life trolls women harder than you or I ever could. Bulking season, cratered SMV, and single mother victimhood await. I find it hilarious.

Meanwhile, hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Women seek to play house after best yrs are done and unable to compete with top form SMV 18-23. Cucks still play house.

The west, the UK, Australia, and the 1st World is dead. Its over. There's no going back.

You cannot unlearn female nature. Any such attempt is cucked.

Enjoy the decline. Pillage what you can. Don't look back.