When everything lost its meanings...

Kotaix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want a more spiritual kind of book, I'd suggest Zen mind, Beginner's mind by Shunryu Suzuki. It's not a religious text, it's just a way of finding contentment in life which you seem to lack. The Tao Te Ching is also helpful for that, but it's very crytpic.

On the more practical side, and because you have a history of family not appreciating you, read No More Mr Nice Guy.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Started it and it's being good for getting myself up again.

Also, are there any books you can share that is worth reading?
Sorry for the delay, I sometimes get sidetracked in real time with other things.

No buddy, I'm not the type to go buying books on self improvement etc. More the type to buy books for their entertainment value, mostly thrillers.

Everything I've posted is based on something I've experienced, been through and how I handled it.

So, yes, once I'm in a losing streak, I'll revert back on the winning side by doing some simple winnable task to get things snowballed again.

Jager

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay, I sometimes get sidetracked in real time with other things.

No buddy, I'm not the type to go buying books on self improvement etc. More the type to buy books for their entertainment value, mostly thrillers.

Everything I've posted is based on something I've experienced, been through and how I handled it.

So, yes, once I'm in a losing streak, I'll revert back on the winning side by doing some simple winnable task to get things snowballed again.
Simple solution, for exponential growth in results.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Simple solution, for exponential growth in results.
Solutions must be simple for it to have a higher probability of success.

The more complicated it is the higher the probability of failure.

Take reading self help books, a thousand or so pages, one could get lost in it or take years to fully comprehend it and yet still be in the same quandary since its likely he takes no action in real time.

Jager

Don Juan
Reaction score

Take reading self help books, a thousand or so pages, one could get lost in it or take years to fully comprehend it and yet still be in the same quandary since its likely he takes no action in real time.
I stopped reading them. Once you understand the power of your own mind, and your own abilities as a being, how simple it really is, there really isn’t anything those books can tell you that you don’t already know. In fact, you’d probably know more.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Marcel Corradi

Don Juan
Reaction score

And most of times those books don't teach you anything that has some real and valuable knowledge... It's like the cliche stuffs people want to hear and post as instagram story that they are reading a awesome book.

I've spent money with a lot of trash books, only a few were really valuable... those were not the popular ones and most talked about scientific stuffs.

Yesterday I made some small winnings like preparing my frozen meals to stop eating unhealthy and go for a walking. It was small steps to take care of my health, so it was a winning and it helps getting ourselves up again.

Marcel Corradi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped reading them. Once you understand the power of your own mind, and your own abilities as a being, how simple it really is, there really isn’t anything those books can tell you that you don’t already know. In fact, you’d probably know more.
The biggest problem I see those days is that people only focus on making money, but they forget to give something valuable in return. They create the best marketing strategy and the worst content.

Another example, when I decided to quit my therapy... my therapist did not accept that. I told that I want to stop and he was desperate trying to convince me that it was the worst thing I could do this moment. I gave an excuse that I couldn't afford with money next month and also was not sufficient.

It's a great challenge find some good stuffs nowadays.