Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When do you decide to lose her number?

tomwesten27

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 Strike Rule? 3 Strike Rule? I try not to allow myself to ask a girl out more then twice. Is that a good rule of thumb? 3 seems to desperate.

When you ask a new girl out on a specific day and she comes back with she has plans or is busy, and does not give you a counter offer. Does it scream desperate throwing another day at her? Meaning if she is busy Tuesday, can I say "Ok how about Thursday?" Or whats a good way to play it?

At 22 years old I SUCK at texting. I hate texting. I want to just meet face to face but my track record is I always seem to over text and come off needy and desperate.

What are some good rules with this?

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Initially, you should ask her what days she's available.
If she gives you excuses with no counter, leave it a week and try again.
If the same happens, ditch the number.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the moment you find yourself asking when you should lose her number is probably a good time to lose her number.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
the moment you find yourself asking when you should lose her number is probably a good time to lose her number.
I second this!
An interested girl won't really confuse you, or make you wonder if you should delete her number.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I give women ONE chance with me.

If she flakes or pulls some excuse, she is deleted from every platform I have her on. Kicked to the curb. Why waste time on a woman with low to no interest?

Besides, when a woman flakes or blurs on you, she lost your number and rejected you first.

Case closed.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, ask twice, and if nothing happens it's el deleto. As for texting, just keep a scope in mind. Text for a purpose and not for fluff. If she initiates fluff texts, ok, reply whenever, otherwise just text to see when she can come out and play.