Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When Did You Lose Your Virginity?

When Did You Lose Your Virginity?

• Under 18

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Late Teens

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Early Twenties

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Mid Twenties

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Late Twenties or older

• I am under 18 and and a virgin

• I am in my late teens and a virgin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am in my early twenties and a virgin

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I am in my mid twenties and a virgin

• I am in my late twenties or older and a virgin

• Total voters

Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry I could not add more poll options otherwise I would have made the thread more specific. When did you lose your virginity?

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
26, not recommended

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For a bit I thought it was at age 19. But then I found out that you don't have to cvm to have sex, just penetrate the girl (I had a very religious upbringing). So then I realized that I lost it at 15.

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn bro I don't remember exactly but I'll never forget it was mid-november. Funny how some dates we just never forget.
I was the thirsties mother fvcker ever,i can recall her astonished face when she was asking me to take it easy on the nipples,i thod i was sucking on them turns out i was drilling them lol

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
19.9. To a HB9, 18-year old, platinum blonde hitchhiker who asked me to get her pregnant to piss off her boyfriend (I pulled out both times). I had a 'friend' who told every girl in the city that I was a virgin (especially girls I was dating). This preserved my virginity for another 2 years. When I finally was about to lose it, and in bed with this girl, he ironically came knocking at the door to my apartment, unwittingly hoping for one last chance to maintain my sweet chastity.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I was 28. My gf at the time was a 26 yo drug and alcohol counselor. Finally after me stalling for six weeks, she called and told me, "Mike, the first step is admitting that you have a problem, and the next step is seeing someone like me for help. We can do this the easy way or the hard way. Either you come over and F me or I come over there and F you."

<Thought about it for 0.5 seconds>

<Tires squeeling>

Met her at a motel.

Life was MUCH simpler then.

Paul_FR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Either you come over and F me or I come over there and F you."

<Thought about it for 0.5 seconds>
You actually wasted 0.5 seconds of your life.

What was there to think about??

God I wish something like that would happen to me...

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
way too young... not sure how or why... mommy issues?

Mr. Kalikoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I lost my virginity when I was 18 years old, a few months after my birthday. Sadly there is no "exactly 18" option so I voted for "late teens".

She was my 2nd real long-term girlfriend. My 1st girlfriend did suck my d*ck and made me come on her tits, but she never allowed me to penetrate her (granted, she was only 15 at the time). My 2nd girlfriend however, allowed me to f*ck her on our first date. She and I were both 18, she was my first, I was her 3rd. It kinda bothered me at the time (that she already f*cked 2 guys before me) but hey, she was extremely good-looking and 18 years old, what can you expect?

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at 17, she was 14.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
20 i had opportunities to lose it before then but never took them because i didn't know really know wtf i was doing

then i remember when i finally put inside this chick whilst i was on holiday and just thought gees is this it

i smashed her every night after that for a week and by the end after fvcking her on the kitchen worktop i enjoyed it

she was hot too and infact when i told her i was a virgin she flat out refused to belive me lmao

i was the last one out of my freinds to lose it and was more relived than anything when the deed was finally done

think ive fvcked somewhere in the region of 30 & 40 chicks in the last 4 years so not bad stats

although due to my SMV this should be way higher but i live with parents and finding opportunities is difficult