Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When did you KNOW you definitley dodged a bullet?

FenixRising

Reaction score
Hey DJs,
Trying to let breakups or divorces go is hard sometimes even when you are enjoying single life.

When was a time you heard what happened to your ex through the grapevine many months or years later?

• What shocked you about them and their terrible decisions (one clearly being unable to see the awesome dj you are)
  • And what made you relalize you dodged a bullet or psycho BIGTIME?

Keep upgrading and growing.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she friendzoned you, you dodged a bullet.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl I dated off and on for a few months blew up at me and started ranting and yelling at a dog park. I dumped her that day. Later on, I heard that her roommate booted her and filed a restraining order against her. Crazy girl was going to court to fight it because it was her second one. Typical case of a hot chick being crazy as f*ck.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you get told you should sleep with one eye open in a half joking manner

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't dodge a bullet but the wound healed.
During the relationship:
When I got in a car accident by where she drove the kids to school and she didn't stop to check on me.
When she started Hoarding animals and quit taking care of herself.
When she never got better after a divorce settlement including buying her out of the house with a 6 figure payment

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to Social media, I looked up a woman I was definitely attracted to in college. Man she looks good today. Married to a Div 1 College football assistant coach and has three kids. Then somehow I found an article about her pleading guilty to embezzling $20,000 from her employer. Two years later she and her family leave the state....

Not everything you see on Social Media is as good as it seems....