When did the Red Pill become such a joke

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of wise words :)

The problem with most guys is that they are coping for p8ssy one way or the other. And like everything, humans tend to go to the extremes and not care about the natural balance

If we are all true to ourselves, most of what we do as men is to get p8ssy

Why do you get jacked, why do you want to own a penthouse, why do you want a super car, why do you want more money? Why do you want to go to the best places to travel, etc etc

It is all for women

If there were no women, we would still be in the Stone Age throwing rocks after deers
Yeah exactly

These men living for the kitty instead of living for themselves.

I do whatever I want cause that sh is fun. I build businesses cause it’s fun. I make music cause it’s fun.

Kitty needs you, you don’t need them lmao.

it’s a lack of sexual discipline and not understanding how potent your sexual energy is.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex is overrated.

Like deadass. It’s not that special tbh compared to the high you get from overcoming adversity, making music, learning, building sh.

y’all lost your masculine essence thinking the answer is some hoe. Lol.

once you let go and accept it.

you vibe different. hoes smell it from miles away

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hoes can’t emotionally support you.

There is nothing you can get from them just their fun presence and energy.

They need your support.

My cup overrunth and these hoes just starving for some water… ;)

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can’t fake being fun.
You can’t fake being playful.
You can’t fake being confident.

winners win and losers lose.

a lot of try hard frauds in this industry tbh.

It’s so easy to get hoes.

It’s so much easier to make 1M

it’s harder to lose hoes.

Its so much harder to make 100K/year

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you find your way, things get easy from a lot of angles:)

In my career when I tried hard because I was hungry and young things did not really moved, and I was putting a lot of energy and effort and the output of this was very qualitative. People did not care, I was always bypassed by promotions etc

Started to not really give a f8ck, things improved drastically in my career, and the irony was that I put little to no effort

Focus on being in peace with yourself and find things that you genuinely like, and things will follow

Same thing with women, things work best when I am not really that focused on them or f8cking. When I put a lot of effort, things for some reason do not really connect

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**** I'd actually recommend Letting Go by David Hawkins for Game.

Best game book ever.

Game is spirituality.

Your level of spirituality = quality of girls you can pull.

I've always struggled with getting 7s, but put a dime or a 9 in front of me?

She be giving head in 30 minutes. Lol.

Anyways. Stay away from crystal hoes though lol. I'll write about this soon

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Jesus fncking Christ.

Mods: is there a way to modify blocking so you don’t see their rat turds all over the forum? These new kids are on some sort of stimulants. Faaaack

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus fncking Christ.

Mods: is there a way to modify blocking so you don’t see their rat turds all over the forum? These new kids are on some sort of stimulants. Faaaack
I'm sorry, Jesse and I have been hard at work.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This might be difficult for you and people like you to understand, but it might be time to think yourselves and formulate your own ideas :(
Why are we even talking about “Fresh and Fit” on this forum? What’s next, celebrity gossip? Rihanna and Justin Bieber?
This guy is obsessed with fresh and fit.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are we even talking about “Fresh and Fit” on this forum? What’s next, celebrity gossip? Rihanna and Justin Bieber?
Fresh and Fit are considered the most mainstream content creators in the red pill space so they will be talked about
Andrew Tate is considered "The King" so he will be talked about

Let's be honest 10 years ago no one would have taken Tate seriously not just in the mainstream but the RP community which in 2023 has been filled by Incels and Simps who are down bad. The average man in America 18-35 is softer than a charmin roll

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is Rollo a god or something? He can’t be criticized for his tweet?
Do you need to create two threds about that tweet? Does that say more about Rollo, or you?

As to the title, "When did the Red Pill become such a joke", I'm starting to think " Apr 7, 2023".

2rings

Banned
Reaction score
At this point it is a clown show with Fresh and Fit being the leaders. Rollo Tomassi is known as the godfather, but you can obviously tell he’s on the fresh and fraud bandwagon now.
What is all of the special language?
Who are these people, are they screen names?
Can you fill people in

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are the most popular red pill channel. Andrew Tate is seen as a red pill king, but I think he hates the red pill.
The red pill isn't growing. The red pill at its peak was a Gen X thing. You could make a case that maybe the earliest Millennials were somewhat red pill receptive. As a whole, the Millennial generation has been more about the black pill than the red pill when considering the non-blue pill ideologies. The majority of Millennials are blue pill wimps though.

The Gen Z'ers that have reached adulthood seem to be following a similar path to the Millennials in terms of their orientation on romantic relationships.