"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

When contemplating just giving up, do you consider growing a beard?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
O’Rourke is hewing to a time-honored masculine tradition of growing beards to mark losses, career milestones, and departures from daily public scrutiny. Al Gore sprouted a temporary one after conceding the 2000 presidential election to George W. Bush. Upon their respective retirements from long-running television hosting gigs, Jon Stewart and David Letterman both let their facial hair grow in. For gender-conforming men, there are precious few aesthetic adjustments one can make to one’s appearance that can convey a major shift in lifestyle and self-conception. Growing a beard is one of them.
I remember True Force Loneliness prophet "Roller" Steve Hoca growing a beard when he had decided to give up - although, lo & behold, when he got some hits on Tinder, he quickly shaved it off. :rolleyes:

As for myself, when I'm back in the USA, I grow a glorious beard like Karl Marx :eek: and go a week without shaving (i.e., the non-beard area), but when I am abroad, I trim it down to "cute & fuzzy".
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,881
Reaction score
19,137
Giving up? If people can't get laid on OLD they should just go be a hermit.

Literally being decent looking, funny, having the ability to hold a conversation and not acting desperate and needy will get you more pvssy than you could handle within a month.

And that is the truth.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Literally being decent looking, funny, having the ability to hold a conversation and not acting desperate and needy will get you more pvssy than you could handle within a month.

And that is the truth.

People don't want the truth. The manosphere is full of losers looking for a quick fix for their social shortcomings. They are more interested in a secret pua technique or hiding behind some theory on being "alpha."

Let me ask you "alphas" in here ... when you go about your day... do you think... "well, am I being alpha, what would a alpha man do?" lol
 
Top