When CAF Doesnt Work

giovannikast

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi
My friends,
What to do when CAF doesn’t work? My last date was a HB7, pretty, smart. I used CAF at her, but she was always quiet and kind, I feel that I couldn’t get any result doing that. I think I shouldn’t call her because she won’t go out with me again. I would like to hear your opinions and advices, my friends.
Giovanni
:)

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe, you did too much.

Brians_600rr

Don Juan
Reaction score
bro sometimes this don juan stuff just does not work on certain girls.. and trust me.. those are the chickas that u DO NOT wanna be with.. so be glad that u can cross that girl off ur list. good luck bro

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
C+F should be used on bitc-hy hot girls..doing it on nice cute or insecure girls will only make them think you're an as5hole and not like you

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tear Gas said:
C+F should be used on bitc-hy hot girls..doing it on nice cute or insecure girls will only make them think you're an as5hole and not like you
I think you're confusing c/f with negging.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every girl is a different lock, the basics may remain the same, but the details don't. Don't expect the same thing to work all the time.

DJ tactics are more like guidelines, ****y and funny all the time can make you look like an ass-hole.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brians_600rr said:
bro sometimes this don juan stuff just does not work on certain girls.. and trust me.. those are the chickas that u DO NOT wanna be with.. so be glad that u can cross that girl off ur list. good luck bro
This works on all girls... old girls, young girls, skinny girls, fat girls, rich girls, poor girls, and just plain dirty slvts.

It's how you use your game!

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
giovannikast said:
Hi
My friends,
What to do when CAF doesn’t work? My last date was a HB7, pretty, smart. I used CAF at her, but she was always quiet and kind, I feel that I couldn’t get any result doing that. I think I shouldn’t call her because she won’t go out with me again.
Change tactics then. If she likes quiet guys who don't touch her, then that's what you have to do. You have to adapt to your environment like a animal in the wild.

Reminds me of a college class when the student said to the prof: I like to use all the numbers you give me in the question, even if they are irrelevant.

xenten

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why should we have to adapt to a girl? If she doesn't fit our personality we just change for her instead of acting the way we really are? That doesn't make since. If you aren't quiet then don't adapt to a girl that doesn't like guys who aren't quiet. That's what seems to make since to me right now.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JMooney5115 said:
Why should we have to adapt to a girl? If she doesn't fit our personality we just change for her instead of acting the way we really are? That doesn't make since. If you aren't quiet then don't adapt to a girl that doesn't like guys who aren't quiet. That's what seems to make since to me right now.
It's the difference between being the qualifier or being the one being qualified.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JMooney5115 said:
Why should we have to adapt to a girl? If she doesn't fit our personality we just change for her instead of acting the way we really are?
You have to pay attention to what she likes, what she identifies with. Otherwise its a recipe for disaster.