Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a woman you know (and have banged) since a short time tells you to come over, but she;s on her period...

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she trying to test whether you will say "Yeah, let's wait a couple of days" or what? Like, in my mind, this is a **** test to see whether you wanna come over just for ****ing or if you're down for non-sexual time, too, but maybe I am wrong. What do you guys think?

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess kind of a test but I wouldnt describe it as a **** test...she genuinely wants to hang and wont think less of you if you do too. If it were me I’d go over and try to bang anyway, idgaf about periods.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is worried that you only want her for sechs and she is hoping for more. 2 things are going on here. As you stated yes she wants to see if you will still come over if there is no sechs and 2, if she believes you have options and she invites you over, you cant excercise these options when your spending a sechsless night with her.

Remind her just because she is on her period doesnt mean she has a dentist appointment too!!

logicallefty

Reaction score
She still has a mouth and tits, and you have a Johnson.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are usually well up for it when they're on their periods, they just seem to get even more horny. It's not something that bothers me so I usually put a towel down and get on with it.

ItsFate451

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she trying to test whether you will say "Yeah, let's wait a couple of days" or what? Like, in my mind, this is a **** test to see whether you wanna come over just for ****ing or if you're down for non-sexual time, too, but maybe I am wrong. What do you guys think?

Fuvking a girl on her period is just plain nasty but that’s just me. It does seem she wants more than just sex. It seems like she asked you to come over making you think that you were gonna to have sex and then snuck in she is on her period.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My plate told me the same thing but followed up with “I can still do other things with my mouth, I’ll take care of you”

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F u ck her in the as s or blow job. Problem solved

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happened a few times to me. Only one time did a woman decline to take out her tampon (end of period) or use other avenues. If she's really into you, then she'll either take out her tampon or use other means. If she's lukewarm or just not into you, she'll decline all together. That is when you'll need to get rid of her.

Funny story. Last year a hot woman came to my house and said sorry hun, on my period. Can't play around today. Two hours later, we were between the sheets. True story. It's a sh!t test. Learn how to break through and pass it.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I called her and she said "I don't know if I am gonna be home tonight". I said "Well, OK, maybe some other night".

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is worried that you only want her for sechs and she is hoping for more. 2 things are going on here. As you stated yes she wants to see if you will still come over if there is no sechs and 2, if she believes you have options and she invites you over, you cant excercise these options when your spending a sechsless night with her.

Remind her just because she is on her period doesnt mean she has a dentist appointment too!!
That's when you say "That's cool...there's always anal".

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I called her and she said "I don't know if I am gonna be home tonight". I said "Well, OK, maybe some other night".
She's seeing if you're a beta orbiter. Don't be. You answered correctly. Go silent. If you have no other options in a week or so, text her back and say Hey, whatcha doing? When she says nothing, invite her over or go over there and cook some dinner (and chill).

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's when you say "That's cool...there's always anal".
I will be honest here, the only one's I've dated that have been open to anal were latin women. Tried with whites, no luck. I got it in once, just the tip, and she went nuts and said it was very painful even with globs of lube. Can't enjoy sex with the bytch screaming in pain.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will be honest here, the only one's I've dated that have been open to anal were latin women. Tried with whites, no luck. I got it in once, just the tip, and she went nuts and said it was very painful even with globs of lube. Can't enjoy sex with the bytch screaming in pain.
Ive had at least 7 or 8 white women be open to it...also have gotten 2 of them to do it for the first time and after 2 or 3 times they loved it so much they'd ask for it

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With your japenese ultra thin condoms?

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With your japenese ultra thin condoms?
I do not believe I had an issue aside from the bych aside from complaining about the width. But yes, I was wearing the said condom. I buy them in bulk.

Ive had at least 7 or 8 white women be open to it...also have gotten 2 of them to do it for the first time and after 2 or 3 times they loved it so much they'd ask for it
Lucky SOB.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just had one Friday tell me Not to come over because of her period. I tried getting with her yesterday (she couldn't then either) And today (which she could but I really can't this late), because I wanted to go raw in her. Women don't conceive 2-3 days after their periods.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just had one Friday tell me Not to come over because of her period. I tried getting with her yesterday (she couldn't then either) And today (which she could but I really can't this late), because I wanted to go raw in her. Women don't conceive 2-3 days after their periods.
Bro, you are NUTS. Women CAN conceive through their period and even after. It's lower, but still possible. Sperm lasts in a woman for 5 - 7 days. You are playing with fire and eventually I'd bet you'll get burned. Unless you want a kid right now, use one of the condoms I recommend or freeze your swimmers and get snipped. Fvck, I know of two women who had the shot and conceived. NOTHING IS 100% aside from abstinence. Condoms are 98% I believe.

Stop fvcking around and being stupid.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's seeing if you're a beta orbiter. Don't be. You answered correctly. Go silent. If you have no other options in a week or so, text her back and say Hey, whatcha doing? When she says nothing, invite her over or go over there and cook some dinner (and chill).
Nah, it's all cool. I always have my two stable girls and 5-6 other girls that are willing to bang almost on demand so if this one gonna play too much with excuses, no big deal (although she is quite hot).